Page 512 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1241246250250850951051151251351451551652256261210121512 ... LastLast
Results 12,776 to 12,800 of 40782
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at ya, diggin' in my for the nuts of my life.

You dirty thing, you.
    You minimized a pandemic. You're never going to hear the end of it until one of us is in a mass grave somewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right, because even though he controls the Executive Branch, the AG Office, the Military, the Senate, the Judiciary, local law enforcement, and the majority of state governorships, it's really the anti-Trumpers who hold the power in this country.
    The governor and mayor control what goes on here.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's worth studying, Doc. I knew the Trump-induced hype you and Snakeboy were giving it was probably going to make you super defensive at some point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You minimized a pandemic. You're never going to hear the end of it until one of us is in a mass grave somewhere.
    Get a grip. Your baldheaded ass will live to tell your grandkids about this cluster .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get a grip. Your baldheaded ass will live to tell your grandkids about this cluster .
    Hooray?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need a life partner or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need a life partner or something.
    You need to prescribe yourself something for your mood swings, Doc.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These absolute morons in government can't foresee basic things yet throw stones all day like they are capable of doing things better than someone else. Goodness some even think the size of government should increase. These people are laughably bad at their jobs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These absolute morons in government can't foresee basic things yet throw stones all day like they are capable of doing things better than someone else. Goodness some even think the size of government should increase. These people are laughably bad at their jobs.
    Did they even try to interview any of the workers?

Nice outrage over an anecdote tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    holy this interview

she makes Orangegutan sounds like Mr Spock

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It ain't gonna be me. I have the evening planned, I'm going to watch old movies and fall asleep on the couch, wake up at 3am, curse Joe, lust after Mika, then go back to sleep.

"Private Pyle, what is your ing problem? Your mother not give you enough love? I suggest you give me that ing rifle right ing now."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this virus better go away at least till this fall tbqh

this is getting real tbqh

nigas starting to fall ranks

we need a break Mrs Corona pls time out ding ding end of round

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we couldnt even last 6 weeks holy

in a month theres gonna be blood on the streets and not because of wall street but real pools of ing blood on the cement

time to pray for a breather tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It ain't gonna be me. I have the evening planned, I'm going to watch old movies and fall asleep on the couch, wake up at 3am, curse Joe, lust after Mika, then go back to sleep.

"Private Pyle, what is your ing problem? Your mother not give you enough love? I suggest you give me that ing rifle right ing now."
    Not gonna trust your prognostication after 26 became 47,000 and growing. I'll pour some of my Olde English for you the day you go the mass graves. I expect the same courtesy if it's me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also cubby if you're going to toss off to MSNBC, Nicole Wallace is a much better candidate. Though personally I'm a Norah O'Donnell guy.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not gonna trust your prognostication after 26 became 47,000 and growing. I'll pour some of my Olde English for you the day you go the mass graves. I expect the same courtesy if it's me.
    you already had it so do you expect to die in the upcoming bread riots?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree. It actually says way more about how depressed salaries are... the temporary unemployment extra is $600 a week... a decent amount ($15/hour), but far from a big salary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why you normally ration
    Of course, but party A makes it known "I will pay you x amount for the package" and they collect however many they can, then resell.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also cubby if you're going to toss off to MSNBC, Nicole Wallace is a much better candidate. Though personally I'm a Norah O'Donnell guy.
    Indeed, she drives me wild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indeed, she drives me wild.
    Wallace always has an impressive bush when I'm watching, but I always picture Norah shaved clean.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wallace always has an impressive bush when I'm watching, but I always picture Norah shaved clean.
    Yep, Wallace is a living doll. I must confess I do not like Norah, bum. Just not there for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Posting tweet headlines without reading the article.

The employees are "mad." So? How does their anger undermine the capability of this program? It doesn't, because if you read the article, you'd see "gubmint" has ins uted a fail safe:

Black-Lewis’ workers may not have a choice, however. Since she has already made an offer to pay the workers, the state may deem them ineligible to collect unemployment benefits, according to labor economists.
    And they should be unable to collect. I side with the business owner here. Since she has enough to pay them their standard wages they agreed to, there's no ethical wrong on her part. They're trying to double-dip due to their own greed because, wait for it, they are a part of that "Nation of Spoiled Children" contingent I talk about.

Again, they could be mad all they want. The program achieved what it was supposed to achieve. It paid those workers their typical wages.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course, but party A makes it known "I will pay you x amount for the package" and they collect however many they can, then resell.
    Is there money in it though? What can you really get at a foodbank that you can flip and make money both for you and your cohorts?

Those kind of schemes makes sense when there's a decent resell value. I guess some people are bored enough to waste that time for a dollar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for the invulnerability of younger folks. It's also worth pointing out the incidence of permanent disability among survivors.

It's yet another reason to do as much as we can reasonably do to keep cases down.

The novel coronavirus appears to be causing sudden strokes in adults in their 30s and 40s who are not otherwise terribly ill, doctors reported Wednesday.

They said patients may be unwilling to call 911 because they have heard hospitals are overwhelmed by coronavirus cases.

There’s growing evidence that Covid-19 infection can cause the blood to clot unnaturally, and stroke would be an expected consequence of that.

Dr. Thomas Oxley, a neurosurgeon at Mount Sinai Health System in New York, and colleagues gave details of five people they treated. All were under the age of 50, and all had either mild symptoms of Covid-19 infection or no symptoms at all.

“The virus seems to be causing increased clotting in the large arteries, leading to severe stroke,” Oxley told CNN.

“Our report shows a seven-fold increase in incidence of sudden stroke in young patients during the past two weeks. Most of these patients have no past medical history and were at home with either mild symptoms (or in two cases, no symptoms) of Covid,” he added.
    “All tested positive. Two of them delayed calling an ambulance,” Oxley said.

It is not common for people so young to have strokes, especially strokes in the large vessels in the brain.

“For comparison, our service, over the previous 12 months, has treated on average 0.73 patients every 2 weeks under the age of 50 years with large vessel stroke,” the team wrote in a letter to the New England Journal of Medicine. That’s fewer than two people a month.

A stroke in a large blood vessel causes severe damage if it is not removed right away. At least one patient has died and others are in rehabilitation facilities, intensive care or in the stroke unit. Only one went home but will require intense care, Oxley said.
    https://www.cnn.com/webview/us/live-...f5b48ecce4484b

Thread Information