Page 527 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2742747751752352452552652752852953053153757762710271527 ... LastLast
Results 13,151 to 13,175 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called it

Gilead halts testing of their drug. European markets sink at the news

called it. it was all marketing hype

Dr Facci strikes again

“there will be no miracle drug for this” - Dear Dr Facci
    Any updates on injecting bleach?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This would be a good thing. People who are stupid enough to do that because the POTUS said so need to have their gene pool eradicated.
    Darwinism at work, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does every thread need to be a "Trump's bad, mmmakay? Just admit it, mmmkay?" thread?

The left chose Biden to run against him this time, Hillary before that. The left obviously doesn't want change.

But when someone wants to talk about facts, they are dismissed because the goal is to echo chamber Trump hate and if you're not on board with that you're a stan.

Why not present your own facts regarding the topic instead of devolving into this same sermon?
    define "change"? Trump is living proof you can always do worse at every meaningful level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're trying to reason with people who still think Russia stole the election from Hillary
    Meh, I always said Trump won fair and square, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    March 4th article

They had a jeebo going to a megachurch who was their superspreader. Amazing how they have hidden 7700 bodies in the last month and a half.
    What's amazing is how you pulled that number from your asshole and built a straw man with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what you got from the question you're not gonna answer?

If you're not gonna assign any responsibility at all to the president of the United States, why are we even bothering to listen to him at all about anything?
    What control does the POTUS have over New York? He couldn't get them to send back illegals, same with other states that had sanctuary cities, but somehow now he's in charge?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL, nice meeting today. A breath of fresh air. No questions answered, nice totalitarian regime approach. What a g damn baby Trump is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, nice meeting today. A breath of fresh air. No questions answered, nice totalitarian regime approach. What a g damn baby Trump is.
    Good. Our media is garbage.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even Fox News?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They need to be more like Fox News amirite?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What control does the POTUS have over New York? He couldn't get them to send back illegals, same with other states that had sanctuary cities, but somehow now he's in charge?
    So you're saying Trump/POTUS has no control?

Then why are we listening to him at all about this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're saying Trump/POTUS has no control?
    Over New York's state managed programs? Absolutely.
    Then why are we listening to him at all about this?
    I'm not. You'll have to answer for yourself. He knows Hidin' Biden isn't stumping and so he's taking this time to get cozy with the public. You're allowing it because you cannot wait to ding him for things he says. How did that work in 2015-2016 when he was also getting free press and said countless amounts of that you'd think would kill any chances at POTUS?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox is garbage, it's customized for the far right viewpoint. Any "news" that features more editorials than news isn't really news.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Valuable analysis from someone who, regardless of the candidate pushed forward by the left, will continue to spend hours defending the right's choice no matter how dishonest, corrupt, idiotic, or fatal his administration proves to be.

"It's the left's fault that I'm a Trump supporter" is a gutless worldview. There's no candidate the Dems could nominate that you'd find compelling. If it's a centrist candidate, you'll laugh at the Dems for not nominating someone leftist enough. If it's a leftist, you'll laugh at the Dems for going to the extreme.

You don't have beliefs or convictions, you have a team. And it's caused you to become an advocate for Donald ing Trump. I can't imagine sinking so low.
    You backed Hillary Clinton. Hillary lost to Trump.

I'll laugh at dems for not pushing someone forward who has a chance to win, how they spend 2 years hyping up Bernie Sanders or some come-lately candidate then they backdoor the out of them in the primaries to get their establishment person to November. I don't give a about their views anyhow. They never live up to the they say.

Your righteous indignation can fit in your ass with your head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC has been puffing out his chest, acting tuff and throwing on the wall for two solid days.

Big baboon energy.
    I said I don't trust SK's numbers. You lot had a ing cow over it. If I said I don't trust the US numbers, you'd all fall in agreement.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "in early April, federal health officials estimated that more than 300,000 Americans could die from COVID-19

if all social distancing measures were abandoned.

The Department of Health and Human Services do ents outline a range of scenarios for how bad the coronavirus crisis could get, without taking into consideration efforts to tamp it down.

The kicker:

The data and analysis were shared with other federal agencies to help shape their responses to the coronavirus.

Some experts say that the government’s calculations were unsophisticated and the predictions were too rosy."

https://publicintegrity.org/health/c...eid=998d2a4c13

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Smart Containment’ Can Save Lives, Shorten The Recession

a solution they call “smart containment,” which they say

leads to a much smaller recession and

fewer deaths than under the “simple containment strategy,”

which is closer to existing policies in which containment applies equally to everyone, regardless of their health status.

Under “smart containment,” infected people don’t work.

This policy means that susceptible people can work without the risk of becoming infected.

Because so many people are working the economy does not suffer in any meaningful way from a recession.

Moreover, the overall death toll of the epidemic is very small,

with the number of infected people declining monotonically from its initial level to zero.

“We were surprised by the large potential gains from ‘smart containment’ policies which impose selective quarantine measures based on people’s health status,”

https://scienceblog.com/515778/smart...nceBlog.com%29

Feeble corrupt giant USA is now too stupid for "smart containment"

How about going back to work where nobody has been tested?

Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-24-2020 at 06:41 PM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said I don't trust SK's numbers. You lot had a ing cow over it. If I said I don't trust the US numbers, you'd all fall in agreement.
    Do you trust the US numbers?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He knows Hidin' Biden isn't stumping and so he's taking this time to get cozy with the public. You're allowing it because you cannot wait to ding him for things he says. How did that work in 2015-2016 when he was also getting free press and said countless amounts of that you'd think would kill any chances at POTUS?

DMC's narrative

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The orange turd really ran away from questions tonight. his supporters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump gives press conference, he's grandstanding. He doesn't, he's running away.

Why do you need to see or hear from him every day?

Turn to your local governments, your state governments. Do you even know who they are?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media changed the equation with those press conferences when they saw that Trump's poll numbers were going up. Now they just give more chances for them to run hit pieces and mislead every chance possible. Regardless he'll still remain very visible. Biden will continue to hide and have nearly every news network shield him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump gives press conference, he's grandstanding. He doesn't, he's running away.

Why do you need to see or hear from him every day?

Turn to your local governments, your state governments. Do you even know who they are?
    More knighting? Give it a rest.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media changed the equation with those press conferences when they saw that Trump's poll numbers were going up. Now they just give more chances for them to run hit pieces and mislead every chance possible. Regardless he'll still remain very visible. Biden will continue to hide and have nearly every news network shield him.
    They’ve been tanking for weeks.

I said this a while back but he’s doing himself more harm than good with these 3 hour pressers. He’s wearing thin on people.

He can continue to do them and I’d be fine with it. They’re just ads to run against him.

Drink and inject bleach into you is going to make for a great ad later.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How opening up looks for haircut businesses.

Thread Information