Page 531 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 3143148152152752852953053153253353453554158163110311531 ... LastLast
Results 13,251 to 13,275 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're asking about the article, liar.

Why do I care about what happened with the impeachment? He was under threat of it in March. So you take two unrelated comments and tie them together. Neat, never been done before.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to be fair he was on the record saying Biden would be that guy
    Yeah and look what happened there.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're asking about the article, liar.

Why do I care about what happened with the impeachment? He was under threat of it in March. So you take two unrelated comments and tie them together. Neat, never been done before.
    it was in your article, now you're bringing it up again when I didn't mention it in that post at all. That's a stupid attempt at a distraction.

You asked what happened with some specific questions I quoted.

Now you say you don't care what happened.

If you actually care what happened, you're a google search away from knowing.

Are you going to answer your own questions?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your research into the ROK response stops at March 4, which I can't even make out on your chart. I suggest you look into what they did after that date.

SPOILER ALERT: Moon Jae-in has not been impeached.
    Chart stops at Apr 21st

The article from March was to show that SK didn't jump right on it, and that there's a reason to suppress data (possible impending impeachment).

There's no need to correlate the dates to the chart.
    many countries have. Why is ROK's results so odd? How does that sharper bend there actually make sense given the steep incline? Do you think there was simply a small pocket of infected people that got detected and the rest of the country was unaffected? Didn't happen in the US like that. Seems it didn't happen anywhere else like that except maybe China.
    So have you even tried to find out what happened after March 4 or are you just going to cross your arms and try to harrumph the past two months away?
    I don't care what happened. The chart is what drew my attention.
    I know you hate seeing proper context as it pours cold water on your attempt to be clever, but it's pretty simple.

It's why any attempt at a discussion with you always dissolves into nothing more than "gotem" attempts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you hate seeing proper context as it pours cold water on your attempt to be clever, but it's pretty simple.

It's why any attempt at a discussion with you always dissolves into nothing more than "gotem" attempts.
    I'll dumb it down for you.

Your article is dated March 4.

You know nothing about the ROK response after March 4.

You posted questions about the ROK response after March 4 because of the chart that goes into April.

Are you going to look for answers to your questions about the period after March 4 of which you are currently completely ignorant?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was in your article, now you're bringing it up again when I didn't mention it in that post at all. That's a stupid attempt at a distraction.

You asked what happened with some specific questions I quoted.

Now you say you don't care what happened.

If you actually care what happened, you're a google search away from knowing.

Are you going to answer your own questions?
    The article was what I said already, a motive. He wasn't impeached and you seem to think that's favorable to exonerate that government, but it actually does the opposite. It shows perhaps suppressing data worked in his favor. After all, his discussions with China surely shed some light on how China was planning on dealing with it from a global optics perspective - just suppress data. If caught say you were using a different tabulation method.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The article was what I said already, a motive. He wasn't impeached and you seem to think that's favorable to exonerate that government, but it actually does the opposite. It shows perhaps suppressing data worked in his favor. After all, his discussions with China surely shed some light on how China was planning on dealing with it from a global optics perspective - just suppress data. If caught say you were using a different tabulation method.
    Are you going to even look to see what the ROK did in March and April that might answer your questions?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you going to even look to see what the ROK did in March and April that might answer your questions?

Yes or no.
    You mean look at the stats I don't believe to be true or the articles written by people who believed what SK told them?

I know what they did already. They did massive testing, quarantine, contact tracing very strict. That's all fine and good, but unless you think they lasso'ed the entire group of infected folks with voluntary testing, symptomatic or not, despite false negatives, and they recovered at that rate, then you have to question the data.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean look at the stats I don't believe to be true or the articles written by people who believed what SK told them?

I know what they did already. They did massive testing, quarantine, contact tracing very strict. That's all fine and good, but unless you think they lasso'ed the entire group of infected folks with voluntary testing, symptomatic or not, despite false negatives, and they recovered at that rate, then you have to question the data.
    Not really. You're missing what might be the biggest factor of all. The Korean people basically shut everything down and masked up without even being ordered to. It wasn't their first rodeo.

And you're still arguing from incredulity.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Rumor: Easteners (compared to Western Europeans) aren't catching Corona because we got shot after birth for tuberculosis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. You're missing what might be the biggest factor of all. The Korean people basically shut everything down and masked up without even being ordered to. It wasn't their first rodeo.

And you're still arguing from incredulity.
    Even if what you say is true, even if 50 million people did that, they are not immune to the virus (supposedly) therefore the fact there are still new cases means there are still people testing positive, people who weren't testing positive before. Unless you think a mask keeps everyone (everyone) from catching the virus in a place that small with 50 million people, then you need to explain how they keep the other people who weren't tested from being infected by the yet to be discovered cases. That should be happening already, which I suspect it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if what you say is true, even if 50 million people did that, they are not immune to the virus (supposedly) therefore the fact there are still new cases means there are still people testing positive, people who weren't testing positive before. Unless you think a mask keeps everyone (everyone) from catching the virus in a place that small with 50 million people, then you need to explain how they keep the other people who weren't tested from being infected by the yet to be discovered cases. That should be happening already, which I suspect it is.
    No one needs to explain anything. You are doing nothing to answer your own questions and insist on arguing from incredulity.

You're content with pushing your fallacy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one needs to explain anything. You are doing nothing to answer your own questions and insist on arguing from incredulity.

You're content with pushing your fallacy.
    I gave my opinion based on the charts. No fallacies involved other than the strawman arguments I have to keep avoiding from your side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll Shows Big Latino Support for Trump Virus Response

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gave my opinion based on the charts. No fallacies involved other than the strawman arguments I have to keep avoiding from your side.
    Of course arguing from incredulity is a fallacy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll Shows Big Latino Support for Trump Virus Response
    45% isn't very big.

69 percent agreed that Trump ignored the early warning signs of coronavirus, hurting thousands of Americans due to his delays and incomplete response

Now 69 percent is a big number.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, our media is where Trump got the line about the cure being worse than the disease and all of a sudden he wanted to open the country back up on the back of that slogan.
    Hopefully that's not old Joe's slogan, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Our numbers"

That's your row to hoe. I never suggested anything of the sort.

Where do you suppose new cases are coming from, and does SK have a magically lower transmissivity rate than the ROTW other than China?
    Nothing magical about it, it's called massive testing and contact tracing... you know, taking those things seriously.

Now, clearly they were more prepared since the already went through SARS and what not...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing magical about it, it's called massive testing and contact tracing... you know, taking those things seriously.

Now, clearly they were more prepared since the already went through SARS and what not...
    And they are used to getting everything delivered so it was no big deal for them to hole up on their own.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

WHOtube strikes again

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YouTube wants people to live and have the potential to enrich them with clicks. Shocker that they don’t want you to die and halt revenue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YouTube wants people to live and have the potential to enrich them with clicks. Shocker that they don’t want you to die and halt revenue.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is this funny? You are an example of what I just said. You posted a YouTube video complaining about YouTube while providing them with the coveted view they wanted out of you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is this funny? You are an example of what I just said. You posted a YouTube video complaining about YouTube while providing them with the coveted view they wanted out of you.
    gatewaypundit.com is not a youtube video, nor is the tweet that contained the link

What you said was so asinine, but it's coming from you, so I thought it was hilarious

Thread Information