Page 55 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859651051555551055 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Work from home, if you can.

I don't know how a person is supposed distinguish between those symptoms and common allergies
    My dad had open heart surgery on Xmas Eve. For the first week of recovery, my brother and sister and uncle and stepmom were there. For the second week, everyone went home and my stepmom had to go back to work -- she's a therapist, it was ethical for her. Her patients were starting to decompensate.

So I went out, it was January and I was beset with cedar fever, or so I thought. Perhaps it was at the beginning, then it turned into a bad cold.

So I sat across the room from my dad in the rehab hospital, with a mask on all day, blowing my nose in the bathroom 25 times a day, washing my hands a 50 times day, watching CNBC, reading, chatting, going to PT and OT sessions, watching police procedurals into the early evening for five days, then helped him get settled at home after the discharge.

I was scared to death I'd give him my cold. So glad that didn't happen, it easily could have happened.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 03-07-2020 at 04:38 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait till "the millions of tests arrive." At that point they'll play trying to talk millions of Americans into taking the damn thing.

You'd have to be nuts to take it.
    Why wouldn't you take it? It's the epitome of selfishness to be spreading this around and pretending to be clueless about it. Be part of the solution, not the problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My dad had open heart surgery on Xmas Eve. For the first week of recovery, my brother and sister and uncle and stepmom were there. For the second week, everyone went home and my stepmom had to go back to work -- she's a therapist, it was ethical for her. Her patients were starting to decompensate.

So I went out, it was January and I was beset with cedar fever, or so I thought. Perhaps it was at the beginning, then it turned into a bad cold.

So I sat across the room from my dad in the rehab hospital, with a mask on all day, blowing my nose in the bathroom 25 times a day, washing my hands a 50 times day, watching CNBC, reading, chatting, going to PT and OT sessions, watching police procedurals into the early evening for five days, then helped him get settled at home after the discharge.

I was scared to death I'd give him my cold. So glad that didn't happen, it easily could have happened.
    Hope he's doing better.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump made a damning admission about

why he wants to keep passengers on a cruise ship with coronavirus

Trash did just that when he revealed he wanted to keep passengers on a cruise ship exposed to Covid-19, the new coronavirus, quarantined on the vessel —

not for public safety reasons or to reduce the spread of the disease —

but so that they wouldn’t count as American cases of the illness.

“I
    (it's all about I) like the numbers being where they are,” Trump said. “

I
    (it's all about I)don’t need to have the numbers double because of one ship.”

This is, of course, exactly what critics — including me — have been saying.

Trump isn’t worried about the public health crisis itself,

but the way it is reported and the impact it has on his public standing.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/tru..._campaign=3905

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are 7 ridiculous and disturbing moments from Trump’s visit to the CDC

Forgot his girdle? The Truth hangs out

1. Trump arrived wearing a campaign hat to the CDC.

2. Trump lied and said anyone who wants to get tested for the virus can be tested.

3. Trump compared the tests to the conduct that got him impeached.

4. Trump cited Fox News for data on the virus, rather than the administration he leads.

5. Trump went off on a tangent about the ratings for his Fox News town hall.

6. Robert Redfield, the director of the CDC, said the “most important thing” he wanted to say was praise of Trump.

Redfield deep throating: "I want to thank you, for your decisive leadership and helping us put public health first. "

7. Trump lashed out at Washington Gov. Jay Inslee, who is dealing with a major outbreak in the state.

"that Gov is a snake, OK? Inslee,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/her..._campaign=3905

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Maybe I have a natural ability’:

Trump plays medical expert on coronavirus by second-guessing the professionals

he suggested he would have thrived in another profession — medical expert.

“I like this stuff. I really get it,”

Citing a “great, super-genius uncle” who taught at MIT, Trump professed that it must run in the family genes.

“People are really surprised I understand this stuff,” he said.

“Every one of these doctors said,

‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/maybe-i-have-a-natural-ability-trump-plays-medical-expert-on-coronavirus-by-second-guessing-the-professionals/2020/03/06/3ee0574c-5ffb-11ea-9055-5fa12981bbbf_story.html?utm_campaign=wp_post_most& utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_m ost

this Trash mother er is so emotionally, intellectually, psychologically ED UP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    76 cases in New York now

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why wouldn't you take it? It's the epitome of selfishness to be spreading this around and pretending to be clueless about it. Be part of the solution, not the problem.
    Once (centered) will there be a choice to (take it?)

Then, THEN we will see the tables turned. MSM playing the short game is a wonderment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus in Paraguay

its like 100 degrees everyday there. If there is community spread there then we are ed this summer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus in Paraguay

its like 100 degrees everyday there. If there is community spread there then we are ed this summer
    Trash has said the virus will be stopped in April by warmer weather. Is he lying?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus in Paraguay

wut?

you think we gonna make it til summer?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

Trash has said the virus will be stopped in April by warmer weather. Is he lying?

He’s pretty much lying. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus in Paraguay

People still get colds/flu during the summer, just not nearly as much. Time will tell if it spreads as quickly in the heat

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Defense Secretary Mark T. Esper has urged American military commanders overseas

not to make any decisions related to the coronavirus

that might surprise the White House or run afoul of President Trump’s messaging on the growing health challenge….

Mr. Esper’s directive, ... is

the latest iteration of Mr.

Trump’s efforts to manage public fears over the disease,

even as it continues to spread around the world.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/donald-trump-has-become-the-leader-of-the-dumbest-suicide-cult-ever/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Resident Dies In Matt Gaetz’s District After He Mocked Coronavirus

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/03...rus-death.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U.S. airport screeners, health workers plagued by fear and anger as coronavirus spreads

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...2F+Top+News%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus in Paraguay

Did they travel from somewhere else?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sorry to hear that. Hope he is doing better.

I hear bad stories about hospitals. They are high risk environments for picking up infections that you didn't have going in. Obviously, some hospitals are better than others. I'm staying far clear of any doctors office or hospital, unless it's a dire situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once (centered) will there be a choice to (take it?)

Then, THEN we will see the tables turned. MSM playing the short game is a wonderment.
    you're overthinking this. If there's money to be made by making it mandatory, it will be.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Did they travel from somewhere else?
    Chiggas are everywhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    16,000 die from flu every year in USA even with flu shots

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you're overthinking this. If there's money to be made by making it mandatory, it will be.
    At 3k "MSRP on the West Coast." a test once it's established (it will be, MSM withstanding)...mandate that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    16,000 die from flu every year in USA even with flu shots
    Yep, over a million thru the last 2 decades.

They got their 8+ billion dollars. They can rest now. Like $ from home, eh?

Thread Information