Page 555 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 5545550554555155255355455555655755855956560565510551555 ... LastLast
Results 13,851 to 13,875 of 40782
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like we might have a working vaccine by September...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/27/w...te-oxford.html
    Very cool if true. How long does it take to scale one up globally? I imagine that would take some international coordination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very cool if true. How long does it take to scale one up globally? I imagine that would take some international coordination.
    manufacturing and distribution does take a while, but as Splits was saying, we would be fairly well ahead of schedule if this pans out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is my point. I'm happy to answer this, but I'm asking if Trump supporters think he's doing a good job - and why. No one can give me anything except the question "what do you think he's doing bad?" Do you not see the problem in that?
    Sure I see the problem with it. If people are dying, how can anyone say this person is doing a good job instead of asking how you specifically tie deaths to this one person? Why are you echo chamber folks ignoring NY government? Damn near half the deaths are in one state and your spokesperson here says their governor is doing a bang up job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure I see the problem with it. If people are dying, how can anyone say this person is doing a good job instead of asking how you specifically tie deaths to this one person? Why are you echo chamber folks ignoring NY government? Damn near half the deaths are in one state and your spokesperson here says their governor is doing a bang up job.
    I get that you wanna deflect because the one gear you got is whataboutism, but are you one those “any bodies” who’d say Trump is doing a bad job? Simple yes or no will do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it's not the same, when you're making your main argument that other countries are making up numbers and the US is not. And you're supporting your argument over that premise.
    My argument is that countries like China are flat out lying. Their intent doesn't matter if you're comparing numbers. You don't say "China has only 4K deaths but they're lying... so 4K deaths vs 56K deaths, ya US sucks". I'd discount China altogether.

If some countries are putting everything possible but COV as the cause of death, and the US is putting COV if at all possible, that's a huge discrepancy. Of course that's the extreme, the truth is likely scheme differences, not sure about intent, but I cannot discount there's intent in countries that worship/fear their leaders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get that you wanna deflect because the one gear you got is whataboutism, but are you one those “any bodies” who’d say Trump is doing a bad job? Simple yes or no will do.
    Are you talking about deaths or just Trump's press conferences? Because if you think it's a reality TV show and you're giving him a thumbs down for personality, that's fine. If you're saying he's responsible for deaths then point out just how, and then you'll have to eventually get to Cuomo, like it or not. I know he's a dem so that pains you but still.

You can ask your boy Chumpy, I don't do yes or no traps.

Is your goal here to sort out posters or discuss the politics of it?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do false choices fairly nonstop tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you talking about deaths or just Trump's press conferences? Because if you think it's a reality TV show and you're giving him a thumbs down for personality, that's fine. If you're saying he's responsible for deaths then point out just how, and then you'll have to eventually get to Cuomo, like it or not. I know he's a dem so that pains you but still.

Is your goal here to sort out posters or discuss the politics of it?
    I’m talking about policy, something you’ve been unable to grasp.

I’ve given several examples of your cult leaders policy failures. Again, something you’ve been unable to grasp.

You can’t give a straightforward answer to direct questions. There’s really not much of a point conversing with you. What’s your goal here? To fail at doing a winehole impression?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine how ahead of the curve we'd be if he started ramping up production of tests + PPE in January?
    Imagine if Obama back filled it when he pilfered 100m masks in 2009.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC accuses black man of stealing medical supplies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m talking about policy, something you’ve been unable to grasp.

I’ve given several examples of your cult leaders policy failures. Again, something you’ve been unable to grasp.

You can’t give a straightforward answer to direct questions. There’s really not much of a point conversing with you. What’s your goal here? To fail at doing a winehole impression?
    Do you think Cuomo actually did a good job? Yes or no. Anything else you say is only a deflection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would’ve been great. But your boy could have saved the day by doing it in 2018 though, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you think Cuomo actually did a good job? Yes or no. Anything else you say is only a deflection.
    I’ve been asking you about trump. You won’t give me a straight answer. Why would I respond to your attempt to deflect by asking me a question you yourself won’t answer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't do yes or no traps.

DeflectMC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC accuses black man of stealing medical supplies.
    Clutch your pearls and play the race card. That usually works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been asking you about trump. You won’t give me a straight answer. Why would I respond to your attempt to deflect by asking me a question you yourself won’t answer?
    Deflection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should see PBS Frontline's tale of two Washingtons and how the Trump administration kept telling the state of Washington how they were overreacting in January and February. Then in the same show you get to see people making homemade PPE for Seattle hospitals. Still can't get over being the richest ing country on Earth and New York City doctors and nurses were using garbage bags and Yankees' ponchos for PPE when we didn't take action to start making them in January/February like the pandemic playbook left for Trump outlined.

Yeah, I watched that as soon as it came out. I believe I posted the trailer for it.

No doubt that we wasted precious time. No doubt that there were numerous ups and missed opportunities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact of the matter is the left was too busy hoping for removal of Trump from office through January to give 2 s about the virus, and hindsight is now your best friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. I’m happy to discuss your response to my question if you ever stop being a coward and give an answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clutch your pearls and play the race card. That usually works.
    You said the black man stole medical supplies. Your words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact of the matter is the left was too busy hoping for removal of Trump from office through January to give 2 s about the virus, and hindsight is now your best friend.
    Another deflection.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not at all. I’m happy to discuss your response to my question if you ever stop being a coward and give an answer.
    people who ignore your bread crumb trail are cowards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't blame Trump chamber

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said the black man stole medical supplies. Your words.
    You called him a black man. I called him Obama.

Your words.

Thread Information