Page 556 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 5645650654655255355455555655755855956056660665610561556 ... LastLast
Results 13,876 to 13,900 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obligatory, post Chump echo chamber quip

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if Obama back filled it when he pilfered 100m masks in 2009.
    Trump should've reversed that Obama policy instead of focusing on stupid bull like the Harriet Tubman $20 bill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump should've reversed that Obama policy instead of focusing on stupid bull like the Harriet Tubman $20 bill.
    You're saying a black woman was stupid bull .

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You called him a black man. I called him Obama.

Your words.
    Obama is a black man.

You said the black man stole medical supplies.

Your words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine how ahead of the curve we'd be if he started ramping up production of tests + PPE in January?
    Well, China shared the genetic sequence on Jan. 12, so ramping up tests in January would've been a in miracle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact of the matter is the left was too busy hoping for removal of Trump from office through January to give 2 s about the virus, and hindsight is now your best friend.
    Lol "fact of the matter"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people who ignore your bread crumb trail are cowards.
    No, people like you who will continuously respond to my questions with refusals to stand by the courage of their convictions are cowards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides, I've given the Trump admin 30% of the blame for PPE and the Obama admin 70% based on the amount of time neither of them did anything about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My argument is that countries like China are flat out lying. Their intent doesn't matter if you're comparing numbers. You don't say "China has only 4K deaths but they're lying... so 4K deaths vs 56K deaths, ya US sucks". I'd discount China altogether.

If some countries are putting everything possible but COV as the cause of death, and the US is putting COV if at all possible, that's a huge discrepancy. Of course that's the extreme, the truth is likely scheme differences, not sure about intent, but I cannot discount there's intent in countries that worship/fear their leaders.
    This was addressed already. Discounting Russia and China, two countries you brought up as potentially (likely if you must) providing misleading numbers, the conclusion is pretty much the same, the US has been overwhelmingly affected by this pandemic, more so than the vast majority of countries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was addressed already. Discounting Russia and China, two countries you brought up as potentially (likely if you must) providing misleading numbers, the conclusion is pretty much the same, the US has been overwhelmingly affected by this pandemic, more so than the vast majority of countries.
    You've circled back. Go back and read it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact of the matter is the left was too busy hoping for removal of Trump from office through January to give 2 s about the virus, and hindsight is now your best friend.
    What does that has to do with this administration fumbling the response?

"The fact of the matter is Kobe was too busy killing himself in January to give 2 s about the virus!"

ok...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama is a black man.

You said the black man stole medical supplies.

Your words.
    Just stop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're saying a black woman was stupid bull .
    What a stupid strawman

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's the one using the word pilfered. Never seen him characterize the PPE situation that way with anyone else. Take it up with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've circled back. Go back and read it.
    No I didn't. Your argument was that the whole thing needs to be dismissed because countries (not just China and Russia) aren't providing accurate numbers. I asked you what led you to that conclusion, and here we are.
    Last edited by ElNono; 04-27-2020 at 11:06 PM. Reason: typo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday voted, 22-10, to terminate President Donald Trump's expanded travel ban and rein in presidential authority to issue such travel restrictions.

Now headed to the House floor, the bill is not expected to clear the Republican-controlled Senate.

The legislation would void all of Trump's executive actions establishing travel restrictions. It would also limit the president's powers under Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, which says the president can suspend entry of foreigners deemed “detrimental to the interests of the United States."

This is what the left was doing in February. Where's the PPE bills?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"The fact of the matter is Kobe was too busy killing himself in January to give 2 s about the virus!"

ok...
    It’s one of the dumbest excuses I’ve yet heard. It’s not like trump had any part in the strategy used by the lawyers at the “trial.”

What he’s saying is that Trump was too busy watching Fox & Friends to begin acting like an actual president for once

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The House Judiciary Committee on Wednesday voted, 22-10, to terminate President Donald Trump's expanded travel ban and rein in presidential authority to issue such travel restrictions.

Now headed to the House floor, the bill is not expected to clear the Republican-controlled Senate.

The legislation would void all of Trump's executive actions establishing travel restrictions. It would also limit the president's powers under Section 212(f) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, which says the president can suspend entry of foreigners deemed “detrimental to the interests of the United States."

When did Trump ask for the money?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, if drumpf got corona and died, that high-pitched screeching would finally go away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, if drumpf got corona and died, that high-pitched screeching would finally go away.
    Sorry your boy turned out to be such a failure, Darrin. You picked exactly the wrong person to lead the country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Where's the administration request for a PPE bill? Was this before or after saying it was going to disappear like a miracle?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry your boy turned out to be such a failure, Darrin. You picked exactly the wrong person to lead the country.
    Didn't vote, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do know the CDC is part of the executive branch, not Congress or the Judiciary, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure he doesn’t since he was saying Trump was justified in criticizing the CDC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't vote, tbh.
    You've supported him the entire way tbh. Really poor choice by you.

Thread Information