Page 56 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 646525354555657585960661061565561056 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 40782
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're overthinking this. If there's money to be made by making it mandatory, it will be.
    The predatory, extractive Capitalists are furiously working, "24/7", to produce even a useless covid-19 vaccine that will cost $1000 / shot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rep. Joaquin Castro (D-Texas) tweeted that Grand Princess passengers were expected to be quarantined at the Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio. The base has been a quarantine site for evacuees from the coronavirus epicenter in Wuhan, China, and others exposed to the virus aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship last month.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP old ppl tbqh

lets hope this hits congress and white house first

clean house, drain the swamp tbqh

Tulsi might end up the demicratic nominee

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The predatory, extractive Capitalists are furiously working, "24/7", to produce even a useless covid-19 vaccine that will cost $1000 / shot
    But, that won't come from the $8 billion, bouts. Nope. That's (mad money). They're gonna hold onto that stipend with all their might & dole it out as they see fit. They'll discount that 1k down to 1/2 & then bill "us" for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yup the vaccine is a bull media hype talking point

we dont even know if it will mitate to many strains like flu which is likely and nobody mentions most americans will probabky be too poor or too redneck to take the vaccine

isnt Trump an anti vaxxer anyway

lmao ppl pinning their hopes on a scifi “vaccine”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After 80% of us get it and most of us live through it we will finally develop herd immunity and it will just become a normal seasonal flu.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isnt Trump an anti vaxxer anyway
    That was before he was president. Now that a virus is hurting the stock market, he doesn’t give a about potential side effects.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The media coverage of this thing has gotten insufferable. A lot of people get the flu and a small percentage of those people have weak immune systems and die from it. That’s all there is to it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Early Large Dose Intravenous Vitamin C is the Treatment of Choice for 2019-nCov Pneumonia
    http://www.ort lecular.org/resour...s/v16n11.shtml

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media coverage of this thing has gotten insufferable. A lot of people get the flu and a small percentage of those people have weak immune systems and die from it. That’s all there is to it.
    the difference is that 10x more infected people die from covid-19.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Squandered time:

How the Trump administration lost control of the coronavirus crisis

“As of today, I can announce that the CDC has begun working with health departments in five cities to use its flu surveillance network to begin testing individuals with flu-like symptoms for the Chinese coronavirus,” Azar said.

“This effort will help see whether there is broader spread than we have been able to detect so far.”

But there were two major problems:

The cities weren’t ready,

and the tests didn’t work.

In fact, when Azar’s team had sent his prepared remarks to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention before delivery, the agency pushed back and urged him to soften his language.

State health departments had not yet been informed of the plans

— and were certain to be upset by them — and

the coronavirus test kits contained a faulty component that caused a e in inconclusive results.

Azar announced the plans anyway, sure, calm people down, protect Trash's reelection

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-coronavirus-response-squandered-time/2020/03/07/5c47d3d0-5fcb-11ea-9055-5fa12981bbbf_story.html?utm_campaign=wp_post_most& utm_medium=email&utm_source=newsletter&wpisrc=nl_m ost

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the difference is that 10x more infected people die from covid-19.
    The mortality rate within the US is expected to be between 0.1% to 1% when it’s all said and done. The numbers are skewed right now because of third world holes that can’t properly medicate people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump didn't know flu killed people

the flu killed his grandfather

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1% is 10x 0.1%

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The nursing home in Washington is an example. Those places are germ cesspools where people die from a flu outbreak all of the time. Nothing about the coronavirus is atypical there - they actually got off easy having only 6 residents die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One difference is that in a normal year flu vaccine is available and approximately 50% of people get vaccinated, a high percent of those the elderly. There is no vaccine for COVID 19.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    One difference is that in a normal year flu vaccine is available and approximately 50% of people get vaccinated, a high percent of those the elderly. There is no vaccine for COVID 19.
    Yeah I’ll concede that as a difference. My point is that this should not be something that results in people wearing face masks and latex gloves everywhere they go.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is starting to affect multiple sporting events now. Both MotoGP and F1 have already cancelled some of their races this year.

Italy also quarantined like half the country, specifically where Ferrari is from. They might not even get to race in some races.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of Americans will be infected, don't have insurance, or not enough, and will not get treated.

iow, not so very different from the derided "3rd world" medical system. much of rural America and urban areas ARE 3rd world level of poverty and access to medical care.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This is starting to affect multiple sporting events now. Both MotoGP and F1 have already cancelled some of their races this year.

Italy also quarantined like half the country, specifically where Ferrari is from. They might not even get to race in some races.
    you a NASCAR fan brah?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1:04 pm: Italy’s death toll surges as officials move to lock down Milan

GP: Italy Faces The Coronavirus
    A tourist wearing face masks visits the Colosseum area on February 24, 2020 in Rome, Italy.
    Antonio Masiello | Getty Images

An official from Italy’s Lombardy region, which is the worst-hit part of the country, said 257 people in the area have died, up from 154 a day ago. Nationwide, the country reported 366 deaths, up from 233 on Saturday.

Italian officials imposed a virtual lockdown on its wealthiest and most populous region, which includes the financial capital Milan, as part of tough new measures to try to contain the coronavirus outbreak. The new rules include telling people not to enter or leave Lombardy, which is home to some 10 million people. The virus has infected at least 5,883 people in Italy, according to Johns Hopkins University. —Feuer

12:25 pm: ‘Life can’t stop,’ Surgeon General says, as presidential campaigns move forward

In response to a question about whether presidential candidates should stop traveling amid the outbreak, U.S. Surgeon General Dr. Jerome Adams told CNN’s “State of the Union” that “life can’t stop.” He added that the containment measures China has taken to curb the spread of the virus are “draconian.”

Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders also appeared on the show and said his campaign is moving forward despite the outbreak. His campaign is in touch with public health professionals ahead of every rally, he said. “We will not endanger the health of anybody in this country,” he said. “We are watching this thing very, very carefully.”

In response to a question about whether he should slow down his travel, he said, “Well, in the best of all possible worlds, maybe.” —Feuer

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you a NASCAR fan brah?
    Nah, used to though. I've since moved international. F1, Supercars is more my speed now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Italis chief of staff of Army infected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So William's can finally get 9th place?

Thread Information