Page 562 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 6246251255255855956056156256356456556657261266210621562 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,050 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might have been more scared of dying, tbh.
    If there's something I think she would match Trump 1:1 on this, is that she also wouldn't give two s about deaths other than how it would've impacted her re-election.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This all goes back to the ing pinko Carter administration, amirite DMC?
    Yes, the 3 year backlog back to 1977

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there's something I think she would match Trump 1:1 on this, is that she also wouldn't give two s about deaths other than how it would've impacted her re-election.
    I've seen politicians who would sell you better on their concern for you than Trump (not even remotely concerned about you, doesn't pretend to be at least not very well) but I don't think I've ever seen one who gives two s about people. If there was one in my life time, maybe GWB, but not even sure of that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And yet, he sacrificed it.
    I don't think that was out of his own volition, tbh... governors were already shutting down. He was also in a hurry to open up again.

Frankly, it's not his fault this virus showed up to put front and center what a terrible leader he is, but it really did a number on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This all goes back to the ing pinko Carter administration, amirite DMC?
    no, it goes back to 2009, Obama's first year in office and persisted for 11 years. Make folly of that, I don't care. 70/30 is the split.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen politicians who would sell you better on their concern for you than Trump (not even remotely concerned about you, doesn't pretend to be at least not very well) but I don't think I've ever seen one who gives two s about people. If there was one in my life time, maybe GWB, but not even sure of that.
    LET'S TALK ABOUT ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ACTUAL CURRENT PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "sacrificed"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, it goes back to 2009, Obama's first year in office and persisted for 11 years. Make folly of that, I don't care. 70/30 is the split.
    The 11 year 3 year backlog

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpy rapid fire posting and no one reading any of it. and Blake lapdogging him with follow up comments. Just another night on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think some are pretty good, even if deep down you know they probably don't give two s. I would put Obama there, I think at times he displayed that fake concern for certain people. Bush Sr did it with actions, by withdrawing troops from Kuwait, and that was probably not fake.

At the local level it's more common, because it's harder to be cynical like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpy rapid fire posting and no one reading any of it. and Blake lapdogging him with follow up comments. Just another night on ST.
    DMC deflecting to purely personal posts.

so predictable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone's reading your rapid fire posts. One of the more entertaining nights of late on ST

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think some are pretty good, even if deep down you know they probably don't give two s. I would put Obama there, I think at times he displayed that fake concern for certain people. Bush Sr did it with actions, by withdrawing troops from Kuwait, and that was probably not fake.

At the local level it's more common, because it's harder to be cynical like that.
    Yeah I don't give a about local politicians deciding where to put the convention center.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Empathy can be exhausting, especially if you're the leader of the free world (I'd imagine.) Still, I've seen every President in my lifetime show moments of real sincere empathy and humanity.

Until the current one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I don't give a about local politicians deciding where to put the convention center.
    No, you only give a about local politicians when global pandemics come to town.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Empathy can be exhausting, especially if you're the leader of the free world (I'd imagine.) Still, I've seen every President in my lifetime show moments of real sincere empathy and humanity.

Until the current one.
    I completely agree. I mean, the fact that US democracy appears likely to survive this clown is a testament to this country, despite all the flaws we do have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can buy that. The Clintons kinda normalized being a gangster in high government. So to speak.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I completely agree. I mean, the fact that US democracy appears likely to survive this clown is a testament to this country, despite all the flaws we do have.
    I hope you're right but there's still 6 months left to selectively close urban polling locations and cancel voter registrations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope you're right but there's still 6 months left to selectively close urban polling locations and cancel voter registrations.
    So, it's cool to go to out to eat, or get a haircut, but it's too dangerous to vote?

Or will it be more dangerous then because we're getting lax now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    voting in social distance is actually not hard

its lazy americans who make it out to be something impossible

of course youd have to have more voting station, more volunteers and extend voting to an entire weekend

but its not ing rocket science tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    voting in social distance is actually not hard

its lazy americans who make it out to be something impossible

of course youd have to have more voting station, more volunteers and extend voting to an entire weekend

but its not ing rocket science tbqh
    lol @ voting on weekends... this is america, we vote tuesday and you ain't getting the day off! god forbid the middle-lower class shows up to vote...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what The Trash Pandemic has done has severely damaged the country, damage that will take years to repair.

L-shaped like the 2009 Repug-stalled recovery, not V-shaped.

The destruction of the "administrative state" and tainting/polluting the Federal judiciary will take decades to receover

I seriously doubt that America will ever recover since the "recovery" would be under Dem govts.

we know that the Dems are silent accomplices in the Repug destruction.

What is happening by the Repup kakistocracy in Trash's Exec has been going on since 2001. And they even got Clinton to sign 5 major bills that were the oligarchy's long-term objectives.

An Obama Federal district judge this week blocked Trash logging project, and we know for sure a McConnell/Leo Leonard political hack judge would have permitted the logging.

And look at the political / judicial Keystone Kops bull between Abbott/Patrick, pro-abortion people, and the Repug politicized 5th Circuit.

America is ed and un able. The Trash Pandemic demonstrates clearly that America is a failed state.

Even today, the oligarchy is stealing $Bs from taxpayers with the corrupt PPP program.

And there is no way to stop it.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-28-2020 at 07:50 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at least we are not UK tbqh

they were counting a pair of gloves as 16 units of PPE

holy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    toothless brits

how low this old empire has fallen imo

My Team