Page 570 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 7047052056056656756856957057157257357458062067010701570 ... LastLast
Results 14,226 to 14,250 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you need Lysol 8niectiojs thh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How some cities ‘flattened the curve’ during the 1918 flu pandemic

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/h...c-coronavirus/

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How some cities ‘flattened the curve’ during the 1918 flu pandemic

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/h...c-coronavirus/

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it
    basically responsibilty and willingness. Most of which the usa has seem to forgotten

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Some of you need Lysol 8niectiojs thh
    Is ducks your father?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Graph says we'll have it beat by June 1st. The thought of only being at 74,000 dead by June 1st is laughable enough.
    Try May 10th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    June 1 we will be at 100k

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Freebeacon.com" is an extreme far right medium. I have no idea what you're trying to say.
    TSA is relishing the possibility that the lady murdered her husband, as is being investigated by ing AZ police, thereby absolving Trash of his responsibility for selling HCQ snake oil, ignoring the question of why the lady chose Trash's "HCQ", from all the other poisons she could have chosen.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Airline catering workers are getting infected and hospitalized at a high rate, union says
    Airlines are carrying only a fraction of the passengers they did before the coronavirus pandemic struck, but

thousands of airline catering workers are still on the job, preparing meals, packaging snack boxes, filling carts with drinks —

and loading them on planes flying all over the world.

This largely hidden workforce,

made up primarily of immigrants and people of color, many of whom can’t afford health insurance, is at great risk of contracting the virus,

according to one of the unions that represent them.

And that also means the passengers they’re feeding could be at higher risk, too.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/04/...ews:newsletter

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Airline catering workers are getting infected and hospitalized at a high rate, union says
    Airlines are carrying only a fraction of the passengers they did before the coronavirus pandemic struck, but

thousands of airline catering workers are still on the job, preparing meals, packaging snack boxes, filling carts with drinks —

and loading them on planes flying all over the world.

This largely hidden workforce,

made up primarily of immigrants and people of color, many of whom can’t afford health insurance, is at great risk of contracting the virus,

according to one of the unions that represent them.

And that also means the passengers they’re feeding could be at higher risk, too.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/04/...ews:newsletter
    Still doing this routine?

Atleast you have learned the effectiveness of a catchy quote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is crazy. some ppl seem to keep the virus for months. Or somehow the virus goes inactive qnd then comes back on its own inside the body

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    this is crazy. some ppl seem to keep the virus for months. Or somehow the virus goes inactive qnd then comes back on its own inside the body

Still associating with infected. Write it down, he's gonna complain later about lung issues

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason the U.S. has reported one million cases of CoronaVirus is that our Testing is sooo much better than any other country in the World. Other countries are way behind us in Testing, and therefore show far fewer cases!
    Twitter · donald trump 8 hours ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still associating with infected. Write it down, he's gonna complain later about lung issues
    hes been quarantining for 40’days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gilead says shorter remdesivir regimen is effective and drug met main goal in government study
    Published: April 29, 2020 at 8:57 a.m. ET

Gilead Sciences Inc. GILD, -1.53% on Wednesday morning announced data from two clinical trials testing its experimental drug remdesivir in severely ill COVID-19 patients. The drugmaker's stock was halted in premarket trading on Wednesday in advance of company disclosures about remdesivir's performance in the studies. Gilead said an open-label Phase 3 trial testing the therapy in severely ill patients found that those taking a 5-day or 10-day course of treatment led to similar results. At least 52% of participants taking either dosing regimen were discharged from the hospital after 14 days of treatment, and at least 53% of those patients were reported as reaching "clinical recovery." "Multiple concurrent studies are helping inform whether remdesivir is a safe and effective treatment for COVID-19," Gilead chief medical officer Merdad Parsey said in a statement. "The study demonstrates the potential for some patients to be treated with a 5-day regimen, which could significantly expand the number of patients who could be treated with our current supply of remdesivir." Minutes before this topline data was released, Gilead also said that a government-run clinical trial evaluating remdesivir in severely ill COVID-19 patients met the study's primary endpoint. That study is being conducted by the National Ins ute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, which is expected to provide additional information about that trial, Gilead said. Gilead's stock has

https://www.marke ch.com/story/gi...udy-2020-04-29

Data doesn’t really say much of what’s released in this without a placebo arm. Still waiting.
    Last edited by picnroll; 04-29-2020 at 08:37 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason the U.S. has reported one million cases of CoronaVirus is that our Testing is sooo much better than any other country in the World. Other countries are way behind us in Testing, and therefore show far fewer cases!

ing idiot, talking to other ing idiots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah kind of funny how he never mentions testing per 100,000 people. Guess that doesn’t make as good a sound bite. His cons uency certainly isn’t intelligent enough to understand though anyways.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah kind of funny how he never mentions testing per 100,000 people. Guess that doesn’t make as good a sound bite. His cons uency certainly isn’t intelligent enough to understand though anyways.
    Sure he is. Trump isn't an idiot, he's a sociopath.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure he is. Trump isn't an idiot, he's a sociopath.
    I think Trump proves you can be both an idiot and a sociopath at the same time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Trump proves you can be both an idiot and a sociopath at the same time.
    He's not an idiot. No idiot could turn a lifetime of ups in business into an image of success that got him a TV show on NBC about what a great businessman he was. He is an extremely skilled conman who has convinced 30% of America that it's no big deal to get what will be on the order of 100,000 Americans killed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's the cost of remdesivir ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    June 1 we will be at 100k
    Sounds about right. My gut says a bit before that. Especially if they look into that non-COVID e that is probably also COVID.

This is for England/Wales:

"The blue line is 2020’s figures but just look at what happened in the week running up to April 3. An extra 6,000 people died in England and Wales.

"Of those 6,082 extra deaths, 3,475 mentioned COVID while 2,607 didn’t.

"One possibility is that COVID deaths are simply being missed."

Statistician David Spiegelhalter admitted to feeling "moved" when he saw the increasing death toll, as he suggested the increase in the number of non-coronavirus related deaths may be the result of little testing on people who died without being diagnosed with COVID-19.
    https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/12...extension-news

So.... here is the US:

In the early weeks of the coronavirus epidemic, the United States recorded an estimated 15,400 excess deaths, nearly two times as many as were publicly attributed to covid-19 at the time, according to an analysis of federal data conducted for The Washington Post by a research team led by the Yale School of Public Health.

The excess deaths — the number beyond what would normally be expected for that time of year — occurred during March and through April 4, a time when 8,128 coronavirus deaths were reported.

The excess deaths are not necessarily attributable directly to covid-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus. They could include people who died because of the epidemic but not from the disease, such as those who were afraid to seek medical treatment for unrelated illnesses, as well as some number of deaths that are part of the ordinary variation in the death rate. The count is also affected by increases or decreases in other categories of deaths, such as suicides, homicides and motor vehicle accidents.

But in any pandemic, higher-than-normal mortality is a starting point for scientists seeking to understand the full impact of the disease.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/inves...l-undercounted

It will be a political football, but kind of obvious to the non-cult members.

There is a non-zero chance it is above 100k now. Another months worth of data, and they can probably attribute this excess to the appropriate cause. Correlation is not causation, but you need to see the first before you can determine the latter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Graph says we'll have it beat by June 1st. The thought of only being at 74,000 dead by June 1st is laughable enough.
    Fauci's 100,000- 240,000 range looks like it's on the conservative side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci's 100,000- 240,000 range looks like it's on the conservative side.
    With the country opened up I'm starting to expect Osterholm's 400,000 dead prediction to be a lot more likely than only 100,000. Because it's not going to close again. Corporate America already got their bailout and Mnuchin can do it nine more times.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Wuhan lab 'most likely' coronavirus source, U.S. government analysis finds

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rus-source-us/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wuhan lab 'most likely' coronavirus source, U.S. government analysis finds

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...rus-source-us/

makes sense....bio engineered chaos

Thread Information