Page 61 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1151575859606162636465711111615611061 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 40795
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin pimping Dr. Oz now.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin pimping Dr. Oz now.
    Can't wait for Dr Oz's vitamin miracle cure for SARS-CoV2, will have to watch his show once the country gets shut down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all you're missing is dr phil
    and Jerry Springer tbqh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much up in the air but at least we know role TGY will be playing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Treasury Munchkin saying he will take care of the economy, banks, etc, nothing about human beings
    is he surgeon general?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no way this doesn't blow up into a worse situation than we're seeing in Italy. Italy offers three days sick leave immediately and then 20 days at half wage after that if you're still sick. While in the US restaurant, fast food, gas station, grocery, WalMart, etc workers are going to be working sick to survive.

damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no way this doesn't blow up into a worse situation than we're seeing in Italy. Italy offers three days sick leave immediately and then 20 days at half wage after that if you're still sick. While in the US restaurant, fast food, gas station, grocery, WalMart, etc workers are going to be working sick to survive.
    I pay my guys however long it takes. Had one with bladder cancer I paid full boat for nine months while he got well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28202713

Start boosting your immune system if you haven't already. Start taking daily doses of Vitamin D and by Vitamin D I don't mean the type Koriwhat takes on a nightly basis...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 GOP members now self quarantining...

does this virus only infect liars? corrupt people?

Trump may have Corona virus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump may have Corona virus.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Start boosting your immune system if you haven't already. Start taking daily doses of Vitamin D and by Vitamin D I don't mean the type Koriwhat takes on a nightly basis...
    Bend over, I'll give you some Vitamin D.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

good grief...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll give you some Vitamin D.

10/10 imo tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Careful with vitamin A and D though, you can OD on it if you take too much (esp. if you're already getting a lot of sun so you get it naturally).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone running for office needs to bring this back.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Love the irony of all of this. The same people who laughed about this being a hoax are the ones catching the virus or suspected of having it. Now they're all scare and in hiding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you ain't got yours already, eat and die. That's pretty much the national ethos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Love the irony of all of this. The same people who laughed about this being a hoax are the ones catching the virus or suspected of having it. Now they're all scare and in hiding.
    Matt Gaetz wore a gas mask in jest on the floor of the House a few days ago. He's now in self-quarantine, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Gaetz wore a gas mask in jest on the floor of the House a few days ago. He's now in self-quarantine, too.
    his office now claims it was sincere and reflected how seriously he is taking the threat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his office now claims it was sincere and reflected how seriously he is taking the threat
    shoulda worn gloves then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should have stuck with he’s a drunken clown line.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Evictions from home, from apts, into homelessness.

The brutal, extractive, predatory, confiscatory, inhumane Capitalists and Capitalism DON'T GIVE NO S

Even before 100Ks of people lose their jobs to covid-19:

A Day in the Harris County Eviction Court

Harris County evictions increased dramatically from 2015 to 2016,

and then remained higher from 2017 to 2019. No one knows why.

https://www.texasobserver.org/a-day-in-the-harris-county-eviction-court/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know the test is available in San Antonio at LabCorp now

I know people are saying no to getting tested when offered

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shared by a physician on FB

Shared today from a physician colleague, Dr. Daniele Macchini. He is an ICU doc in Bergamo, Italy, which is just northeast of Milan. They are currently on lockdown.
    “After much thought about whether and what to write about what is happening to us, I felt that silence was not responsible. I will therefore try to convey to people far from our reality what we are living in Bergamo in these days of Covid-19 pandemic. I understand the need not to create panic, but when the message of the dangerousness of what is happening does not reach people I shudder.
    I myself watched with some amazement the reorganization of the entire hospital in the past week, when our current enemy was still in the shadows: the wards slowly 'emptied', elective activities were interrupted, intensive care were freed up to create as many beds as possible.
    All this rapid transformation brought an atmosphere of silence and surreal emptiness to the corridors of the hospital that we did not yet understand, waiting for a war that was yet to begin and that many (including me) were not so sure would ever come with such ferocity.
    I still remember my night call a week ago when I was waiting for the results of a swab. When I think about it, my anxiety over one possible case seems almost ridiculous and unjustified, now that I've seen what's happening. Well, the situation now is dramatic to say the least.
    The war has literally exploded and battles are uninterrupted day and night. But now that need for beds has arrived in all its drama. One after the other the departments that had been emptied fill up at an impressive pace.
    The boards with the names of the patients, of different colours depending on the operating unit, are now all red and instead of surgery you see the diagnosis, which is always the damned same: bilateral inters ial pneumonia.
    Now, explain to me which flu virus causes such a rapid drama. And while there are still people who boast of not being afraid by ignoring directions, protesting because their normal routine is 'temporarily' put in crisis, the epidemiological disaster is taking place. And there are no more surgeons, urologists, orthopedists, we are all just doctors who suddenly become part of a single team to face this tsunami that has overwhelmed us.
    Cases are multiplying, they arrive at a rate of 15-20 admissions per day all for the same reason. The results of the swabs now come one after the other: positive, positive, positive. Suddenly the E.R. is collapsing.
    Reasons for the access always the same: fever and breathing difficulties, fever and cough, respiratory failure. Radiology reports always the same: bilateral inters ial pneumonia, bilateral inters ial pneumonia, bilateral inters ial pneumonia. All to be hospitalized.
    Someone already to be intubated and go to intensive care. For others it's too late... Every ventilator becomes like gold: those in operating theatres that have now suspended their non-urgent activity become intensive care places that did not exist before.
    The staff is exhausted. I saw the tiredness on faces that didn't know what it was despite the already exhausting workloads they had. I saw a solidarity of all of us, who never failed to go to our internist colleagues to ask, 'What can I do for you now?'
    Doctors who move beds and transfer patients, who administer therapies instead of nurses. Nurses and doctors with tears in their eyes because we can't save everyone, and the vital parameters of several patients at the same time reveal an already marked destiny.
    There are no more shifts, no more hours. Social life is suspended for us. We no longer see our families for fear of infecting them. Some of us have already become infected despite the protocols.
    Some of our colleagues who are infected also have infected relatives and some of their relatives are already struggling between life and death. So be patient, you can't go to the theatre, museums or the gym. Try to have pity on the myriad of old people you could exterminate.
    We just try to make ourselves useful. You should do the same: we influence the life and death of a few dozen people. You with yours, many more. Please share this message. We must spread the word to prevent what is happening here from happening all over Italy.
    I finish by saying that I really don't understand this war on panic. The only reason I see is mask shortages, but there's no mask on sale anymore. We don't have a lot of studies, but is panic really worse than neglect and carelessness during an epidemic of this sort?"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information