Page 620 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 12052057061061661761861962062162262362463067072011201620 ... LastLast
Results 15,476 to 15,500 of 40795
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Anyone who supports or voted for this ing idiot.
    testing isn't necessarily great because you might catch something AFTER getting tested

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some reporter at a Trash presser needs to ask the bag why, if testing isn’t so necessary, he has everybody get tested before they get within a hundred yards of him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    testing isn't necessarily great because you might catch something AFTER getting tested
    Guess Trash is going to not require people he’s going to be in contact with to get tested prior to meeting with him anymore.

ing idiot doesn’t get that testing identifies hot spots to be targeted and monitor overall infectious rate. To bad we can’t have a president who can grasp more than how to kite loans and rip off grandma and grandpa investors.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some reporter at a Trash presser needs to ask the bag why, if testing isn’t so necessary, he has everybody get tested before they get within a hundred yards of him.
    No , would make a great campaign ad for Trump to say it's behause he is important.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's truth to this, to be fair.
    Did he make different decisions for NY than for California?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By that reasoning, if the country is ever attacked, all Americans should have private planes staffed with secret service and be airborne until we can reach the bunker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snowflakes can't get their haircuts because ~80,000 people dead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really?

You think THIS is the "apocalypse"?

There was never a real food shortage. , people were getting into fist fights over toilet paper.

This isn't the apocalypse, lady. It does show how naive some people are though. Can't believe you reposted that . You know better.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snowflakes can't get their haircuts because ~80,000 people dead
    that's a tad disingenuous it's only 79000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really?

There was never a real food shortage. , people were getting into fist fights over toilet paper.

This isn't the apocalypse, lady. It does show how naive some people are though. Can't believe you reposted that . You know better.
    freezer truck full of dead bodies in Greenwich Village, right outside of the Holland Tunnel...

burying the dead on a random island because not enough grave sites or funeral parlors...

making ventilators with cheap 3d printer plastic...

more American deaths than many major battles and wars...

not an apocalypse but sure as bad, especially for the first of what could be a few waves

and definitely the far right wingers proved to have the least mental stamina of all, going ape like the world was ending (along with the mall karens panic buying TP)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is an opening in the white house - as a Valet to your cult daddy- Go for it!
    Already applied tbh what an honor it would be to serve the second best president in history tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    freezer truck full of dead bodies in Greenwich Village, right outside of the Holland Tunnel...

burying the dead on a random island because not enough grave sites or funeral parlors...

not an apocalypse but sure as bad, especially for the first of what could be a few waves

and definitely the far right wingers proved to have the least mental stamina of all, going ape like the world was ending (along with the mall karens panic buying TP)
    Remember the mass graves visible from satellite over Iran and people were like what a hole? Until we saw the mass graves here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did he make different decisions for NY than for California?
    To be fair, he told both states to inject Lysol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Oh c'mon you're exaggerating. I mean I always would think "temporary morgue" every time I pass an ice skating rink before the plandemic

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbf that has been Hart Island's at least partial purpose for centuries. There is a crazy amount of bodies buried there.

But having to use it for non-indigent people is bad news.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already applied tbh what an honor it would be to serve the second best president in history tbh
    i hope and pray you get it!

thoughts and prayers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbf that has been Hart Island's at least partial purpose for centuries. There is a crazy amount of bodies buried there.

But having to use it for non-indigent people is bad news.
    Hey, look. I just call balls and strikes here and based on everything I’ve seen, there is absolutely nothing more Don could have done to handle this pandemic better. I really can’t find a single thing to criticize. Keep in mind, I don’t play team sports. I’m what you’d call an honest.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, look. I just call balls and strikes here and based on everything I’ve seen, there is absolutely nothing more Don could have done to handle this pandemic better. I really can’t find a single thing to criticize. Keep in mind, I don’t play team sports. I’m what you’d call an honest.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Really?

Got your goat, that’s for sure

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Anyone who supports or voted for this ing idiot.
    He's making a comment about how frequently you'd need to be tested to really be secure.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's actually a factual statement. The misleading media does provide context so more testing makes things look worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got your goat, that’s for sure
    Not baaaaad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll let you call balls.

Thread Information