Page 622 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 12252257261261861962062162262362462562663267272211221622 ... LastLast
Results 15,526 to 15,550 of 40795
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We will eventually get used to people getting sick and dyIng of the boogievirus just like we have with heart disease and cancer.
    If it stays with us we will have a vaccine and it will be a yearly form of death like the flu because “I’m scared of vaccines” and/or we just can’t make a full proof vaccine because it’s so hard to predict mutations.

We will have to “get used to it”, there is no other choice.

But the fups on this have have been incredible and show this WH can’t lead a nation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We will eventually get used to people getting sick and dyIng of the boogievirus just like we have with heart disease and cancer."

you mean, of course, you will get used to Other People diseased and dying horrible deaths from C19, not you, your family, your friends

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We will eventually get used to people getting sick and dyIng of the boogievirus just like we have with heart disease and cancer."

you mean, of course, you will get used to Other People diseased and dying horrible deaths from C19, not you, your family, your friends

That's exactly how we rationalize heart disease and cancer deaths now. We think it will happen to other people. Its human nature. I have a sister that died of cancer but I dont live in fear every day that it will happen to me.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I think he means it is on our radar and accepted as something not out of the ordinary.
    We have all had relatives and close friends taken by cancer and heart disease boots, What world do you live in?
    You should be the last one trying to prove some point on morals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Care to elaborate on what you think is stupid? I guarantee in a year we will be accepting boogievirus deaths as the new normal that we give "thoughts and prayers" to the victims.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We will eventually get used to people getting sick and dyIng of the boogievirus just like we have with heart disease and cancer.
    We have Pap screening programs for cervical cancer, we have various screening programs most notably colonoscopy for colon, we have PSA testing for prostate cancer, we have mammography screening for breast cancer, we discourage smoking. For COVID we have Trash saying open up the economy, screening, don’t want to scare the public with what’s going on, I gotta get my fat ass re-elected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have Pap screening programs for cervical cancer, we have various screening programs most notably colonoscopy for colon, we have PSA testing for prostate cancer, we have mammography screening for breast cancer, we discourage smoking. For COVID we have Trash saying open up the economy, screening, don’t want to scare the public with what’s going on, I gotta get my fat ass re-elected.
    And there are still over 600,000 cancer deaths a year that we take for granted. Do you wake up every day worrying about getting cancer?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Care to elaborate on what you think is stupid? I guarantee in a year we will be accepting boogievirus deaths as the new normal that we give "thoughts and prayers" to the victims.
    That’s how you look at it. Giving your cult a pass.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Stupid

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there are still over 600,000 cancer deaths a year that we take for granted. Do you wake up every day worrying about getting cancer?
    400K of those cancers are self-inflicted with poisonous, strongly addictive and perfectly legal products

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there are still over 600,000 cancer deaths a year in the Us that we take for granted. Do you wake up every day worrying about getting cancer?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I miss something? Is cancer airborne now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are also not going to wade into a nuclear pond to increase our chances of getting a mutation causing cancer.
    With the way this president flaunts trying to prove its some sort of macho deal by not wearing a mask is NOT helpful.
    Yet he gets all the WH people tested daily now? wft?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    When are they going to open the White House? The pentagon?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hope and pray you get it!

thoughts and prayers!
    Thank you. I hope you get to serve under your idol President Kim Jong Un someday too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And there are still over 600,000 cancer deaths a year in the Us that we take for granted. Do you wake up every day worrying about getting cancer?
    ...and people die of shark attacks too and I don't wake up every morning worrying I'll be attacked by Jaws either. But I do worry about getting a deadly contagion that is actively spreading and killing off friends, work colleagues, neighbors, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I miss something? Is cancer airborne now?
    I am a absolutely not saying the boogievirus is no big deal. I wear a mask in public, wash the out of my hands, social distance, etc. I'm just saying its human nature to eventually accept the fact that happens and subconsciously think it will happen to someone else. In a year people will still be dying but it wont be the headline In the news every day. It will be back on page 5. It's just human nature.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ANNNNND didn’t take long for CC to turned into a spaghetti in the name of drumfp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And serious efforts, all that can be done and made widely available, has been undertaken. And your hero, the pathologic narcissist Trash?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Your cult is going to suppress those numbers way way sooner than that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And serious efforts, all that can be done and made widely available, has been undertaken. And your hero, the pathologic narcissist Trash?
    I cant stand Trump, dumbass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one calling hyperbole.

hy·per·bo·le
    /hīˈpərbəlē/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    exaggerated statements or claims not meant to be taken literally.
    OK dip . It's your time. Have fun.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am a absolutely not saying the boogievirus is no big deal. I wear a mask in public, wash the out of my hands, social distance, etc. I'm just saying its human nature to eventually accept the fact that happens and subconsciously think it will happen to someone else. In a year people will still be dying but it wont be the headline In the news every day. It will be back on page 5. It's just human nature.
    It won't be front page news if it's 50 people a day dying from it. If it's still thousands a day it'll absoultely continue to keep dominating headlines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cant stand Trump, dumbass.
    Accepted. But then no point making illogical excuses for his actions. “We’ll get use to it”. Well first Trash should encourage efforts to mitigate as much as possible not minimize to all extent possible to misguide people into making even logical precautions. Not a message Trash wants to send. Nope don’t want to scare people even if actions are for their own good.

Thread Information