Page 623 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 12352357361361962062162262362462562662763367372311231623 ... LastLast
Results 15,551 to 15,575 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    m
    forget going to bars or clubs for next 2 years

south korea shutting them down due to new hotspots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Accepted. But then no point making illogical excuses for his actions. “We’ll get use to it”. Well first Trash should encourage efforts to mitigate as much as possible not minimize to all extent possible to misguide people into making even logical precautions. Not a message Trash wants to send. Nope don’t want to scare people even if actions are for their own good.
    I'm not defending Trumps actions. I'm making a statement about human nature. We WILL get used to it, vaccine or not. You are the one trying to make this political. School starts again in August. Those asymptomatic kids are gonna be taking that home to mom and dad and grandma no matter how many precautions we take in public.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not defending Trumps actions. I'm making a statement about human nature. We WILL get used to it, vaccine or not. You are the one trying to make this political. School starts again in August. Those asymptomatic kids are gonna be taking that home to mom and dad and grandma no matter how many precautions we take in public.
    some ppl will get used to it easily. some not

but yeah definitely will adjust give it a year

but the economy will be ed. adjusting to that will be 1000x harder

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did I miss something? Is cancer airborne now?
    Its fine to be insecure and scared. Just calm down. Blaming others may make you feel better, but it is not accurate, logical or solve problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will be a radically new use to. People look at this as a bad flu that kills mostly old people. Stories will become come common if how it takes more than a “flu” share of young people. About how it not infrequently dips down into the younger age group leaving them in the ICU with a long recovery and some with residual sequela. What Trash wants isn’t going to happen no matter how much he wants. People will ultimately adjust, but without effective treatment or a vaccine that adjustment isn’t Trash’s adjustment, it’s the viruses. The right wing nuts will do their thing. I have nothing against Darwin.

Trash is just giving everyone now a nationwide refresher course about what this virus is all about.
    Last edited by picnroll; 05-09-2020 at 12:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 NY Child Deaths Linked to Rare COVID-Related Inflammatory Illness, At Least 73 Sick
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...2408285/%3famp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But thanks to the test they know she needs to isolate and get away from them. They also know they need to get re-tested (contact tracing).

That's why you need massive testing, social distancing and contact tracing, all of them, can't half-ass it. Clearly they have all of it in place (Pence got a test right away after finding out).

We're 4 months into this, and for the peasants testing is still spotty, there's no plans from the government at all on contact tracing (they're hoping the private sector comes up with something), and the message is open everything up and get back to work.

They half-assed it before and still are half-assing it, except when it comes to them. Disgusting, tbh.
    I wasn’t agreeing with that quote. Just marveling at trumps position

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 NY Child Deaths Linked to Rare COVID-Related Inflammatory Illness, At Least 73 Sick
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbc...2408285/%3famp
    they think it's a genetic weakness

Blood Type A appears to be another C19 friendly genetic characteristic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they think it's a genetic weakness

Blood Type A appears to be another C19 friendly genetic characteristic
    I have heard of this A/B/AB blood type thing for awhile now. Too bad it's like 70% of people have those blood types. So not that groundbreaking of a study

https://www.zmescience.com/science/m...od-type-43253/

But there definitely has to be some genetic correlation distinguishing the folks who get this and shrug it off, versus those who get it and suffer greatly. No way a 101 year old WW2 vet gets it and shrugs it off and a healthy 17 year old dies from it horribly without some type of genetic predisposition

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

40% type A

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have heard of this A/B/AB blood type thing for awhile now. Too bad it's like 70% of people have those blood types. So not that groundbreaking of a study

https://www.zmescience.com/science/m...od-type-43253/

But there definitely has to be some genetic correlation distinguishing the folks who get this and shrug it off, versus those who get it and suffer greatly. No way a 101 year old WW2 vet gets it and shrugs it off and a healthy 17 year old dies from it horribly without some type of genetic predisposition
    You do realize that the majority of the people who are dying are over the average age of life expectancy? And of those dying over 90 percent have an underlying condition? This is not like the Spansih Flu that killed the majority of people between 15 and 40. If you want to think its a genetic weakness then look to the people who have died that had no underlying issues.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's what racist America pays them to do

Early Data Shows Black People Are Being Disproportionally Arrested for Social Distancing Violations

Crowds of mostly white protesters have defied Ohio’s stay-at-home order without arrest,

while in several of the state’s biggest jurisdictions,

police departments have primarily arrested black people for violating the order.

https://www.propublica.org/article/in-some-of-ohios-most-populous-areas-black-people-were-at-least-4-times-as-likely-to-be-charged-with-stay-at-home-violations-as-whites?utm_source=pardot&utm_medium=email&utm_camp aign=majorinvestigations&utm_content=river

How many WI whiteys arrested protesting at the Capitol?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE FIRST 100

COVID-19 Took Black Lives First. It Didn’t Have To.

In Chicago, 70 of the city’s 100 first recorded victims of COVID-19 were black.

Their lives were rich, and their deaths cannot be dismissed as inevitable. Immediate factors could — and should — have been addressed.

https://features.propublica.org/chic...ontent=feature

All you white supremacists / nationalists must be pleased, but you're too craven, too politically correct to admit it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's what racist America pays them to do

Early Data Shows Black People Are Being Disproportionally Arrested for Social Distancing Violations

Crowds of mostly white protesters have defied Ohio’s stay-at-home order without arrest,

while in several of the state’s biggest jurisdictions,

police departments have primarily arrested black people for violating the order.

https://www.propublica.org/article/in-some-of-ohios-most-populous-areas-black-people-were-at-least-4-times-as-likely-to-be-charged-with-stay-at-home-violations-as-whites?utm_source=pardot&utm_medium=email&utm_camp aign=majorinvestigations&utm_content=river

How many WI whiteys arrested protesting at the Capitol?
    That may be the difference. Where were they defying the order? Much like arresting church members during worship, the govt is not going going to arrest protestors.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F.D.A. Approves First Antigen Test for Detecting the Coronavirus

The test offers medical workers and health authorities an inexpensive tool for fast, mass screening.

The test, by the
    Quidel Corporation of San Diego, was given Emergency Use Authorization late Friday by the F.D.A

The newly approved Quidel test will rely on specimens collected from nasal swabs, according to the F.D.A., and

they can only be processed by the company’s lab instruments.

Although antigen tests are extremely accurate in detecting positive infections,

they cannot detect all active infections and

they have a higher chance of false negatives than PCR tests.

Positive test results may also need to be confirmed with the slower but more accurate PCR test,

which relies on detecting the presence of genetic material.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/09/health/antigen-testing-fda-coronavirus.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do realize that the majority of the people who are dying are over the average age of life expectancy? And of those dying over 90 percent have an underlying condition? This is not like the Spansih Flu that killed the majority of people between 15 and 40. If you want to think its a genetic weakness then look to the people who have died that had no underlying issues.
    You're the same asshole who said hand washing would solve the problem. FOH with your stupid ass.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the same asshole who said hand washing would solve the problem. FOH with your stupid ass.
    I said more than that, but yes science agrees with me. Lol at you who implies not to wash hands. Bwahahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im O negative. Dont think itll really help if i catch this death virus though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cant stand Trump, dumbass.
    Yet here you are, carrying his water

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course Fauci is the one who might have it and has to take steps to quarantine.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The contact tracing though..

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The contact tracing though..
    And the unbelievable lateness.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the unbelievable lateness.
    No worries.
    The WH staff gets tested daily now.

Men on naval vessels not there for a Carnival cruise... fck em.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CDC Director: Reopening Guidelines Had Not Been Approved, They Were Shared Prematurely

https://www.oann.com/cdc-director-re...d-prematurely/

Burn the leakers alive !

Thread Information