Page 643 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1435435936336396406416426436446456466476536937431143 ... LastLast
Results 16,051 to 16,075 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One good things the masks do is remind you not to touch yor face.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash and sycophants proceed with negligent homicide (as if Trash's re-election were possibly salvageable)

AP Exclusive: CDC guidance more restrictive than White House

Advice from the top U.S. disease control experts on how to safely reopen businesses and ins utions during the coronavirus pandemic

was more detailed and restrictive than the plan released by the White House last month.

The guidance, which was shelved by Trump administration officials,

also offered recommendations to help communities decide when to shut facilities down again during future flareups of COVID-19.

https://apnews.com/d4fb9744fb3524b6aaff1036f3ba9cd2?utm_source=piano& utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=morningwire&pnespid= jOM8qOpJV1ON6WtMrX8GVg91ACNAz2FNh4ZG7Gi5
    [COLOR=var(--colour, #777878)]Click to copy

So you right wing assholes still think All Politics, All The Time, Everywhere is a harmless strategy?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are never going to achieve 100% safety or even CDC/Medical standard safety in a grocery store even in hazmat suit

too many variables

common sense
    I

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mask r for pansy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "Dial out"

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Remember the propaganda pushers and lemmings blamed Trump for the abusive Democrat lady that killed her husband? Remember when they also pushed the story that people consuming disinfectant because of Trump? These people are agenda driven liars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Remember the propaganda pushers and lemmings blamed Trump for the abusive Democrat lady that killed her husband? Remember when they also pushed the story that people consuming disinfectant because of Trump? These people are agenda driven liars.
    Timely!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember - when our mortal enemy - Russia - was nice enough to send us some Covid - supplies and Trump stupidly accepted -

I warned about it - but - of course no one saw anything wrong with Russia "just being nice"
    I said - NO respectable US president would fall for that -

I mean what could go wrong?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52649018

just an honest accident/mistake?
    Last edited by Spurs Homer; 05-13-2020 at 09:15 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EPA Releases List of Disinfectants to Use Against COVID-19

03/05/2020

https://www.epa.gov/newsreleases/epa...ainst-covid-19

Trash mentioned household chemicals, promoted it, because it had been social media BULL for weeks.

Trash CONTRIBUTED to the bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Remember when Nathan tried to deflect from Trump being so stupid as to think that injecting disinfectant was worth trying?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    April 23, 2020

ATLANTA — When Gov. Brian Kemp of Georgia announced this week that he would soon allow restaurants, barbershops and other businesses to reopen, the Republican governor’s plan seemed in tune with a president who had openly encouraged protesters of social distancing restrictions.

And the president did seem pleased. On Tuesday night, Vice President Mike Pence and President Trump, in separate phone calls, each expressed his support for the governor’s coronavirus response, said an official familiar with the calls who was unauthorized to speak about the matter.

That is why Mr. Trump’s criticism on Wednesday — “I think it’s too soon,” the president said during an afternoon briefing — has baffled Mr. Kemp and Georgia Republicans, whose first-term governor rode to victory on a Trump endorsement.

The president amped up his criticism on Thursday. “I want them to open,” he said of businesses, “and I want them to open as soon as possible and I want the state to open. But I was not happy with Brian Kemp. I will tell you that.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what does trump's comments have to do with that?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Welcome to the coming e. It is already happening where they are seeing some pretty hefty increases.

Inevitable.
    Florida and Georgia were supposed to be “inevitable”, what happened?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida and Georgia were supposed to be “inevitable”, what happened?
    You think it's over for them?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News urges viewers to 'put freedumb before fear,'

then

extends its own work-from-home order

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what does trump's comments have to do with that?
    I think it's a reminder that Trump has some blame there even though he tried to distance from it at the last second

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Kemp spoke just after signing a new executive order that allows restaurants to serve 10 diners per 300 square feet instead of the current 500 square feet, and increased the maximum number of people who can be seated together from six to 10. It also allows summer day camps to begin operating this week subject to restrictions, although overnight camps remain banned for now. The governor allowed the number of children and teachers per room at a child care facility to rise to 20 from the current 10..."

https://www.news4jax.com/news/georgi...a-in-24-hours/

Guys we're trending down too fast let's start trending back up again

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You think it's over for them?
    It’s not over for anyone at this point, but Florida and Georgia were mocked relentlessly and both governors were told they’d have blood on their hands for the unnecessary es in death for reopening too soon. The “inevitable” never happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not over for anyone at this point, but Florida and Georgia were mocked relentlessly and both governors were told they’d have blood on their hands for the unnecessary es in death for reopening too soon. The “inevitable” never happened.
    Do you really not understand a e could still come?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope it doesn't, but you've been really stupid with your declarations before. Forgive us if we don't take any stock in them now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's a reminder that Trump has some blame there even though he tried to distance from it at the last second
    blame for what? the point was that people said "in 3 weeks georgia will be a bloodbath" and now here we are 3 weeks later.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    blame for what? the point was that people said "in 3 weeks georgia will be a bloodbath" and now here we are 3 weeks later.
    Then I missed the point

Thread Information