Page 656 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1565566066466526536546556566576586596606667067561156 ... LastLast
Results 16,376 to 16,400 of 40782
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do agree that going to bars and gyms is stupid. Gonna be some herd thinning with that crowd and some of them are gonna take it home to mom, pop, and grandma and grandpa. Sad to be that young and stupid.
    They're going to bring it to us when we're out at HEB or getting gas at Valero too. And it's not just the young. I see lots of older people not taking it seriously still, like it's some ing huge inconvenience to wear a mask for 20 minutes at the store. Makes me mad as because I'm wearing a mask that I hate wearing to protect them, it's not for me since a mask really does very little for the wearer if it's not N95.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on what we know of Trump's incompetent ass.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +88k American lives lost to CV19 and 35M unemployed Americans in less than 6 months and all on TRUMP'S WATCH. If you still defend this , you can off straight to you dumb s.
    No . With such an incompetent response we got the worst of both worlds: lockdowns and massive numbers of deaths. Trump owns both the death toll and the economic depression.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on the federal response under Trump. I can't think of any serious politician who could have done worse.

Why are you voting for Trump after his failure?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we elect someone with dementia, will it get better?
    Whataboutjoeism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're going to bring it to us when we're out at HEB or getting gas at Valero too. And it's not just the young. I see lots of older people not taking it seriously still, like it's some ing huge inconvenience to wear a mask for 20 minutes at the store. Makes me mad as because I'm wearing a mask that I hate wearing to protect them, it's not for me since a mask really does very little for the wearer if it's not N95.
    When this started the trend I was seeing the most for +CV cases were travel related; next the cases were all linked to previous cases. Now the trend I'm seeing (which is worrisome) is that about half the cases I'm seeing now are community transmission.

And you want to know what the most ed up part is? Some +CV cases are mild and these pts who should be under quarantine are still getting out of the house and going to grocery stores, gas stations, etc. So, If you're out and about and don't want to catch this bug carry with you masks (preferably N95), gloves, wipes, safety glasses, hand sanitizer, etc. or better yet just stay home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When this started the trend I was seeing the most for +CV cases were travel related; next the cases were all linked to previous cases. Now the trend I'm seeing (which is worrisome) is that about half the cases I'm seeing now are community transmission.

And you want to know what the most ed up part is? Some +CV cases are mild and these pts who should be under quarantine are still getting out of the house and going to grocery stores, gas stations, etc. So, If you're out and about and don't want to catch this bug carry with you masks (preferably N95), gloves, wipes, safety glasses, hand sanitizer, etc. or better yet just stay home.
    People are still so underestimating this thing. Crazy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No . With such an incompetent response we got the worst of both worlds: lockdowns and massive numbers of deaths. Trump owns both the death toll and the economic depression.
    From a strict numbers standpoint, if we did twice as bad a job as South Korea our death toll would be under 4000.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on the federal response under Trump. I can't think of any serious politician who cold have done worse.

Why are you voting for Trump after his failure?
    I didn't vote in 2016. What would motivate me to vote Biden?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do agree that going to bars and gyms is stupid. Gonna be some herd thinning with that crowd and some of them are gonna take it home to mom, pop, and grandma and grandpa. Sad to be that young and stupid.
    THEY JUST WANT TO GO TO WORK

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't vote in 2016. What would motivate me to vote Biden?
    If Trump's failure doesn't motivate you to vote for anyone else, you can stay on the couch again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From a strict numbers standpoint, if we did twice as bad a job as South Korea our death toll would be under 4000.
    Our leader still doesn't want to wear a mask. Like a little kid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as bad as France Spain or italy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump's failure doesn't' motivate you to vote for anyone else, you can stay on the couch again.
    Or go to the gym

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whataboutfrancespainitaly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or go to the gym
    Or a nice sit down dinner at Bill Miller.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like I said earlier, it's part of our world now. You can't hide from it in your house.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They knew about the virus too. Poor leadership, right? I just don't see where you called them out. Or is this just you getting mad at a party or person and not really caring about the prpblem?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They knew about the virus too. Poor leadership, right? I just don't see where you called them out. Or is this just you getting mad at a party or person and not really caring about the prpblem?
    I live in the United States. There are maybe 9 countries doing worse than us on a per capita basis, 150+ doing better than us. If that's good enough for you, you frankly have low standards.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in the United States. There are maybe 9 countries doing worse than us on a per capita basis. If that's good enough for you, you frankly have low standards.
    So why don't you call out those 9?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THEY JUST WANT TO GO TO WORK
    says the loser who spent his stimulus money on an L1 rub and tug.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those damn old people just don't appreciate your sacrifice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I live in the United States. There are maybe 9 countries doing worse than us on a per capita basis, 150+ doing better than us. If that's good enough for you, you frankly have low standards.
    Just wait until India and Brazil hit full stride.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why don't you call out those 9?
    I have talked about some of them on this board. You are free to search for those posts if it's important to you. In the meantime, I live in this country.

Thread Information