Page 669 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1695696196596656666676686696706716726736797197691169 ... LastLast
Results 16,701 to 16,725 of 40782
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Qhrissy is mentally weak like his dear leader

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pissed me off at HEB and Walmart today seeing people taking their masks off or pulling them down once let in the store. There was one lady in a scooter who looked to have trouble breathing so fine, she can take hers off, but the other eight people I saw all looked fine and healthy. It's such a big you to other shoppers and especially to the workers in the store.
    Yeah, and people don't seem to follow social distancing either. I wonder if some people in this town don't even know what's going on?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "morality rate"

Bragging about balanced budgets a time like this over deaths and getting the most positive tests yet the other day. What a ing asshat
    Weird there would be more positives when more tests available. How?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weird there would be more positives when more tests available. How?
    Weirder to brag that our death totals are less than others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, and people don't seem to follow social distancing either. I wonder if some people in this town don't even know what's going on?
    A lot of them listened to Abbott saying cities cannot cite people for not wearing masks

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weirder to brag that our death totals are less than others.
    Isn't that what the cdc wants? Isn't higher totals what their whole model theory is based around? Heaven forbid the death totals of people staying home from the hospital get close to toals of people dying with covid.... look for answers not political affiliates to blame.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't that what the cdc wants?
    No. That was easy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of them listened to Abbott saying cities cannot cite people for not wearing masks
    I get it. Abbott bad.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get it. Abbott bad.
    On undermining cities' mask laws he is, along with Ken Paxton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get it. Abbott bad.
    No you don't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't that what the cdc wants? Isn't higher totals what their whole model theory is based around? Heaven forbid the death totals of people staying home from the hospital get close to toals of people dying with covid.... look for answers not political affiliates to blame.
    What a horrible red herring

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a horrible red herring
    yep. You're right. No one ever thought the models would be incorrect. And no one ever said only the typically at risj would be at risk...... zzzzzz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont understand why inbred trump “liberty” supporters hate the fact they have to use masks

stupid s dont realize that Deep State would rather everyone NOT wear a mask so they can monitor and facial recognize everyone?

sometimes I feel like these inbred Fox watching Orangegutan sucking pieces of human excrement dont have a ing brain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True liberty and Freedom experts like me are happy about the fact we all can use masks anywhere

RIP facial recognition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont understand why inbred trump “liberty” supporters hate the fact they have to use masks

stupid s dont realize that Deep State would rather everyone NOT wear a mask so they can monitor and facial recognize everyone?

sometimes I feel like these inbred Fox watching Orangegutan sucking pieces of human excrement dont have a ing brain
    I notice it's a lot of illegal aliens not wearing masks. I doubt those vatos are watching the news. They're probably wondering why all the wetos are wearing masks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I notice it's a lot of illegal aliens not wearing masks.
    if course

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I dont get that either. But I also don't get why people think others can't go out without a mask. These same.people can't articulate how the virus will automatically spread if someone doesn't wear a mask. See ChumpDumper.... he/she has generalized, at length, the dangers of gatherings, but can nor has ever said what science makes gatherings or the lack of a mask dangerous.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I notice it's a lot of illegal aliens not wearing masks. I doubt those vatos are watching the news. They're probably wondering why all the wetos are wearing masks.
    Are you asking them for papers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont get that either. But I also don't get why people think others can't go out without a mask. These same.people can't articulate how the virus will automatically spread if someone doesn't wear a mask. See ChumpDumper.... he/she has generalized, at length, the dangers of gatherings, but can nor has ever said what science makes gatherings or the lack of a mask dangerous.
    you are afraid of me.

According to you, how is the virus spread?

Get really specific and don't leave anything out. You want everyone to believe you're knowledgeable-- prove it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you know they're illegal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you know they're illegal?
    If you live in San Antonio, you can tell, weto.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I notice a lot of boomers not wearing them either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you live in San Antonio, you can tell, weto.
    Not surprised Darrins practices racial profiling.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do you think population density increases or decreases the rate of transfer?
    do you think people leaving dense gatherings in which the virus is present are more or less likely to spread the virus than people from less dense gatherings? Does proximity of the hosts to each other have anything to do with the spread of the virus?

why do the most successful viruses in transmission use body fluids?

The most prominent viruses, as far as the ability to spread, causehosts to give off body fluids out of what parts of the body?
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-19-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Thread Information