Page 684 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1845846346746806816826836846856866876886947347841184 ... LastLast
Results 17,076 to 17,100 of 40782
    Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrat Idiot

That's how you know this whole thing is a hoax/sham andmd is more about governmt control of our lives

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is the cure to Covid-19...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A deadly ‘checkerboard’:

Covid-19′s new surge across rural America

The pandemic that first struck in major metropolises is now increasingly finding its front line in the country’s rural areas;

counties with acres of farmland, cramped meatpacking plants, out-of-the-way prisons and few hospital beds.

In these areas, where 60 million Americans live,

populations are poorer,

older and

more prone to health problems such as diabetes and obesity than those of urban areas.

They include immigrants and the undo ented — the “essential” workers who have kept the country’s sprawling food industry running, but who rarely have the luxury of taking time off for illness.

. Rural counties now have some of the highest rates of covid-19 cases and deaths in the country,

topping even the hardest-hit New York City boroughs and signaling a new phase of the pandemic — one of halting, scattered outbreaks that could devastate still more of America’s most vulnerable towns as states
    lift stay-at-home orders.

“It is coming, and it’s going to be more of a checkerboard,”

“It’s not going to be a wave that spreads out uniformly over all of rural America;

it’s going to be hot spots that come and go.

And I don’t know how well they’re going to be managed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...wpisrc=nl_most

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A deadly ‘checkerboard’:

Covid-19′s new surge across rural America

The pandemic that first struck in major metropolises is now increasingly finding its front line in the country’s rural areas;

counties with acres of farmland, cramped meatpacking plants, out-of-the-way prisons and few hospital beds.

In these areas, where 60 million Americans live,

populations are poorer,

older and

more prone to health problems such as diabetes and obesity than those of urban areas.

They include immigrants and the undo ented — the “essential” workers who have kept the country’s sprawling food industry running, but who rarely have the luxury of taking time off for illness.

. Rural counties now have some of the highest rates of covid-19 cases and deaths in the country,

topping even the hardest-hit New York City boroughs and signaling a new phase of the pandemic — one of halting, scattered outbreaks that could devastate still more of America’s most vulnerable towns as states
    lift stay-at-home orders.

“It is coming, and it’s going to be more of a checkerboard,”

“It’s not going to be a wave that spreads out uniformly over all of rural America;

it’s going to be hot spots that come and go.

And I don’t know how well they’re going to be managed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...wpisrc=nl_most

Breaking news, there is a target demographic covid is more dangerous for.... said scientists in January.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't you share a similar pic of the Colorado restaurant on mothers day? Thanks karen!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrat Idiot

hater following bot accounts now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AR is one the red states that will very probably increase its R0

https://rt.live/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here is the cure to Covid-19...

Are there enough TVs from 1984 for all of us?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrat Idiot

yep...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AR is one the red states that will very probably increase its R0

https://rt.live/
    Very probably ... now that's the science behind the lockdown

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the people who are doing the protests, not wearing masks, making videos about not being let into stores because of not wearing one are the same ones crying about Northam not wearing one. Ok then, solid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the people who are doing the protests, not wearing masks, making videos about not being let into stores because of not wearing one are the same ones crying about Northam not wearing one. Ok then, solid.
    Yeah its like shouldnt all these people be getting sick?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitalism's "humanity": expendable, disposable human beings

570 Tyson employees contract coronavirus after Trump forces meat plants to stay open during epidemic

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/05/570...e+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Next Death Wave from Coronavirus Will Be the

Poor, Rural and White

What do you call a crisis that kills a hundred thousand Americans? It all depends on who does the dying.

April 7 was the day that America learned that

the majority of the people who were dying from COVID-19 were either elderly, black or Hispanic.

Not so many white guys, after all.

Then came April 7, when the New York Times ran a front-page story with the headline:

Black Americans Face Alarming Rates of Coronavirus Infection in Some States.”

African Americans die disproportionately from everything, from heart disease to strokes to cancer to childbirth.

It’s a symptom of a racially rigged economy and a health care system that only responds to money,

which America has conspired to keep from African Americans for more than 400 years.

Of course they’re going to die more frequently from coronavirus.

White people were out of work, and

black people were most of the casualties, outside of the extremely elderly.

And those white people need their jobs back!

“The disease turned out not to be quite as dangerous as we thought.”

Left unsaid was the issue of whom it was not “quite as dangerous” to

once we knew that most of the non-elderly victims were black, things were suddenly very, very different.

Now it was time to quit talking about people dying and start talking about white people getting back to work!

big on the agenda of corporate America was the desire

to get the states to rescind their stay-home-from-work orders so that companies could cut their unemployment tax losses.

Freedomworks, the billionaire-founded and -funded group ...

published an op-ed on their website calling for an “economic recovery” program including

an end to the capital gains tax

and a new law to “shield” businesses from lawsuits.

When Rachel Maddow began reporting on meatpacking plants that had become epicenters of mass infection, the conservative Chief Justice of the Wisconsin Supreme Court pointed out that

the virus flare wasn’t coming from the “regular folks” of the surrounding community.

About a third of the people the virus killed were old folks in nursing homes.

Which, right-wing commentators said, could be a good thing for the economy because

they’re just “
    useless eaters” who are spending our Medicaid and Social Security money and are on death’s door anyway.

A conservative town commissioner in Antioch, California, noted that

losing “many elderly [people]… would reduce burdens in our defunct Social Security System” and “free up housing.”

would once again reduce our impact on medical, jobs, and housing.”

African Americans were dying in our cities,

Hispanics were dying in meatpacking plants,

the elderly were dying in nursing homes.

Trump, Fox and his followers think COVID-19 just kills the elderly, blacks and Hispanics—and

they seem comfortable with the needless deaths of people they think are different from themselves.

As it spreads into rural white America, however, they’re about to learn otherwise.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2020/05...ral-and-white/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Under the Cons ution there is no right not to catch a flu or a cold. Yet blue states are taking away their citizens cons utional rights and freedoms. The politicians asked us for 15 days. The American people agreed to that. We gave them an inch of our freedom, now they are abusing thier power and taking away miles of our freedom. Enough is enough. Time to let them know it.
    Make them pay on election day!
    Trump 2020!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does Gov. Wolf realize there may never be a foolproof COVID vaccine?
    He should plan on being shut down for a very long time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the states who are not opening are just about all under Democrat Governors. It's not about your health! iIt's about stopping Trump from getting reelected. Before the virus the economy was doing great! The Democrat knew they didn't have a better plan. Lucky for them China turned the virus loose on the world. Why? BECAUSE CHINA'S ECONOMY WASN'T DOING GOOD AT ALL. China wanted to world's economy to suffer like theirs. Democrat have decided to crash the American economy in order to stop Trump policies and leadership from guiding the economy to greatness again! I'll vote Trump and Republicans in November!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we're doing witch hunts for people who are violating the dogma of social distancing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now we're doing witch hunts for people who are violating the dogma of social distancing.
    You violate social distancing guidelines just by the size of your waistline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than 40% of Republicans think Bill Gates will use a COVID-19 vaccine to implant a location-tracking microchip in recipients, according to survey
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/more-40-r...150300678.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There have been 750,000 abortions in the USA so far this year. That number is not considered “staggering” so I find it pretentious to claim near death elder fatalities by covid19 complications is the biggest issue ever.

Thread Information