Page 705 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2056056556957017027037047057067077087097157558051205 ... LastLast
Results 17,601 to 17,625 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Novel coronavirus isn't a localized public threat.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Chump, you still hiding at home?
    Hey buddy, can you remind me about the stock purchase you tried to transact a couple of weeks ago but wasn’t successful?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Novel coronavirus isn't a localized public threat.
    Montana not like New York. Don't know WTF you're referring to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Montana not like New York. Don't know WTF you're referring to.
    DMC harebrained scheme to have "successful" US states subsume others, as well as his tacit argument that there is no legit federal role in a pandemic that affects the whole country.

You'd have to have read through the conversation. I know that's really hard for you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC harebrained scheme to have "successful" US states subsume others, as well as his tacit argument that there is no legit federal role in a pandemic that affects the whole country.

You'd have to have read through the conversation. I know that's really hard for you.
    I don't care about your conversation with DMC.

The response to the pandemic should be at the state and local level as a matter of pragmatism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The response to the pandemic should be at the state and local level as a matter of pragmatism.
    Um, what pragmatism?

Viruses don't respect political borders and US states have balanced budget amendments. The USG doesn't. Shouldn't the federal government help the states in a pandemic?

If not, why not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, what pragmatism?

Viruses don't respect political borders and US states have balanced budget amendments. The USG doesn't. Shouldn't the federal government help the states in a pandemic?

If not, why not?

Virus spreads differently in rural vs. urban environments, .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Virus spreads differently in rural vs. urban environments, .
    Not contested, but US states, given budgetary restraints, lack the resources to deal with historic pandemics without compromising other public services.

I guess that's just their tough luck in the so-called United States of America, huh?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There is no local level response in GOP states. Abbott already stuck us with a one size fits all response in Texas. Cities can't enforce mask laws, laws on occupation percentage in restaurants / bars, all this talk about local control is a ing load of when the state tells cities what the law is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no local level response in GOP states. Abbott already stuck us with a one size fits all response in Texas. Cities can't enforce mask laws, laws on occupation percentage in restaurants / bars, all this talk about local control is a ing load of when the state tells cities what the law is.
    Texas is doing pretty good, all things considered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas is doing pretty good, all things considered.
    Based on what?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole nation has been trending down in percent of hospitalizations fatality and case for weeks regardless of states manipulation of data

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole nation has been trending down in percent of hospitalizations fatality and case for weeks regardless of states manipulation of data
    Those are your reasons. I asked for DarrinS's, thanks just the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas was never in bad shape to begin with. The data are showing downward trends in positivity rate, hospitalization rate, and deaths per day. Also, recovered cases about double active cases.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word on the street is that the thousands of deaths in these protests are now being recorded as "COVID-19" deaths. Unreal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "the streets"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surgeon general: 'You understand the anger'

“Based on the way the disease spreads, there is every reason to expect that we will see new clusters and potentially new outbreaks moving forward," Jerome Adams said.

There will likely be new rash of coronavirus cases following widespread protests this weekend over racism and the death of George Floyd — but people’s concerns need to be heard, Surgeon General Jerome Adams said in an interview.

“I remain concerned about the public health consequences both of individual and ins utional racism [and] people out protesting in a way that is harmful to themselves and to their communities,” Adams said in a phone call.

He was leaving a White House meeting with governors to discuss the protests that have rippled across the country after video footage showed a white Minneapolis police officer pinning Floyd, an African American, by his neck. Floyd died in police custody minutes later, after telling the officer that he could not breathe.

“Based on the way the disease spreads, there is every reason to expect that we will see new clusters and potentially new outbreaks moving forward,” Adams said.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-294270

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surgeon general: 'You understand the anger'

“Based on the way the disease spreads, there is every reason to expect that we will see new clusters and potentially new outbreaks moving forward," Jerome Adams said.

There will likely be new rash of coronavirus cases following widespread protests this weekend over racism and the death of George Floyd — but people’s concerns need to be heard, Surgeon General Jerome Adams said in an interview.

“I remain concerned about the public health consequences both of individual and ins utional racism [and] people out protesting in a way that is harmful to themselves and to their communities,” Adams said in a phone call.

He was leaving a White House meeting with governors to discuss the protests that have rippled across the country after video footage showed a white Minneapolis police officer pinning Floyd, an African American, by his neck. Floyd died in police custody minutes later, after telling the officer that he could not breathe.

“Based on the way the disease spreads, there is every reason to expect that we will see new clusters and potentially new outbreaks moving forward,” Adams said.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-294270
    SA's Santikos is giving away free movie tickets, one per day, to HS grads with school ID cards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA's Santikos is giving away free movie tickets, one per day, to HS grads with school ID cards.
    Wtf does this have to do with Elnono's post?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf does this have to do with Elnono's post?
    Nothing. boutons posting per par.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weren't the models predicting 3k deaths per day june 1? Ouch fail again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHO and other experts say no evidence of coronavirus losing potency

there was no evidence to support an assertion by a high-profile Italian doctor that the coronavirus causing the COVID-19 pandemic has been losing potency.

Professor Alberto Zangrillo ... state television that the new coronavirus “clinically no longer exists”.

Zangrillo’s comments were not supported by scientific evidence.

There is no data to show the new coronavirus is changing significantly, either in its form of transmission or in the severity of the disease it causes, they said.

“In terms of transmissibility, that has not changed,

in terms of severity, that has not changed,”

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...Health+News%29

MX and BR will have 10Ks of deaths

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weren't the models predicting 3k deaths per day june 1? Ouch fail again.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TUESDAY, May 5, 2020 (HealthDay News) -- As many states began to reopen their economies on Monday, a new internal report from the Trump administration predicts that will come at a cost: There will be 200,000 new coronavirus cases and 3,000 deaths every day by the end of May.

Thread Information