Page 713 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2136136637037097107117127137147157167177237638131213 ... LastLast
Results 17,801 to 17,825 of 40782
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post proof of your claim.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post proof of your claim.
    Az central. Use the diagnostic tests and the serology tests they are reporting and then do the math. You will find that the case numbers don't reconcile. You know how to do the math, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Az central. Use the diagnostic tests and the serology tests they are reporting and then do the math. You will find that the case numbers don't reconcile. You know how to do the math, right?
    foldren folds

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Kentucky pastor said he’d sue Gov. Beshear to lift coronavirus restrictions — 17 members of his congregation now have COVID-19

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/a-k..._campaign=4735

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gave you everything you need. Why can't your math skills help you figure out what the reality is? Or can you not do the math, which I have caught you not being able to do for the past 4 months.... can you do the math? Yes or no. Be specific.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChumpDumper just found out after months of telling him where to download the data... now deflecting because he can't use math

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChumpDumper just found out after months of telling him where to download the data... now deflecting because he can't use math
    foldren folds because he can't answer simple questions about his data that he claims exist but can never post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seems important

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    How much longer after this will masks still be required?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome news. Between that and SARSCov2 not being able to be spread human to human, seems like pandemic is over amirite

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much longer after this will masks still be required?
    Why are masks such a hot button political issue? It's such a minimal thing to do to slow spread.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CDC wants states to count ‘probable’ coronavirus cases and deaths, but most aren’t doing it

Fewer than half the states are following federal recommendations to report probable coronavirus cases and deaths,

marking what experts say is

an unusual break with public health practices

that leads to inconsistent data collection and undercounts of the disease’s impact.

A Washington Post review found that the states not disclosing probable cases and deaths include some of the largest:

California,
    Florida,
    North Carolina and
    New York.

That is one reason government officials and public health experts say

the virus’s true toll is above
    the U.S. tally as of Sunday of about 1.9 million coronavirus cases and 109,000 deaths

benchmarks that shape policymaking and public opinion on the pandemic.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/cdc-wants-states-to-count-probable-coronavirus-cases-and-deaths-but-most-arent-doing-it/2020/06/07/4aac9a58-9d0a-11ea-b60c-3be060a4f8e1_story.html

So govts are LYING to the public who then take an unknown risk, to spread the virus and cause 10Ks more infections and deaths.

For profit

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why are masks such a hot button political issue? It's such a minimal thing to do to slow spread.
    Why should healthy or asymptomatic people be forced to wear a mask if they aren’t spreading the virus without a mask?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome news. Between that and SARSCov2 not being able to be spread human to human, seems like pandemic is over amirite
    Seems like this announcement was based on evidence, not just what China told them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should healthy or asymptomatic people be forced to wear a mask if they aren’t spreading the virus without a mask?
    And this

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He knew in November.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Interesting that hospitalizations in wuhan and tongi were double from the year before in October

Interesting that frantic internet searches in China about symptoms skyrocketed in October and November

Yep, he knew in November
    Last edited by clambake; 06-08-2020 at 07:09 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the qualifications and vague language add up to not saying much at all. What did you hear?

Pandemic over?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his point is that its a minimal burden during an ongoing pandemic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the qualifications and vague language add up to not saying much at all. What did you hear?

Pandemic over?
    Yeah especially how she's defining asymptomatic. If I had a light headache I wouldn't consider that symptomatic and would probably think it was from high mold count or maybe I didn't drink enough fluids or something like that, but it sound like that would be considered symptomatic by her definition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a business owner wants to force customers to wear masks to protect themselves and their employees I don't get the freakout from the right about having to adhere to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a business owner wants to force customers to wear masks to protect themselves and their employees I don't get the freakout from the right about having to adhere to it.
    Right? They have to stay there the whole ing shift. I can spend five minutes in the store with a mask. If you're there any longer, you're a woman.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Protect them from what? According to WHO, healthy and asymptomatic people aren’t a threat to spread the virus to the business owners nor their employees.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    his point is that its a minimal burden during an ongoing pandemic
    With this new information it’s now pointless if you are not sick. If you are sick don’t go out in public, just like any other time you are sick.

Thread Information