Page 715 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2156156657057117127137147157167177187197257658151215 ... LastLast
Results 17,851 to 17,875 of 40782
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have failed to post any numbers.
    not true

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When's the last time you posted actual numbers when asked?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Come on, people. The US and it's leadership failed hard this time. There is no way around it. We're sitting here debating over the right to sneeze on the produce at Von's when ing third world holes like Vietnam kicked our ass (again). We should be ashamed; the best we can do is a country is say "But did you die?" and lie about the people who did actually die.
    Trump buried this in November. Killing over 130,000 Americans on American soil.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on, people. The US and it's leadership failed hard this time. There is no way around it. We're sitting here debating over the right to sneeze on the produce at Von's when ing third world holes like Vietnam kicked our ass (again). We should be ashamed; the best we can do is a country is say "But did you die?" and lie about the people who did actually die.

fake news!
    tds!
    never-trumper!

111k is not as bad as 2 million!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump buried this in November. Killing over 130,000 Americans on American soil.
    easily 200K by 3 November

will the Dems pound this into people's heads for months? I bet not. Dems are wimps.

repeat 1000x the precise chronology of Trash's inactions and actions from Dec? Nov? 2019

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those that still believe this is a threat and that people are at risk more so than in the past (before COVID19):

What have you seen personally that has convinced you so?

I'm just curious. I personally have not seen anything in real life that has convinced me yet. I am not trying to be antagonistic, but just trying to get an understanding of what you have seen or experienced outside of ANY media source that is real and direct.

I'm just asking and not being judgemental.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For those that still believe this is a threat and that people are at risk more so than in the past (before COVID19):

I'm just curious. I personally have not seen anything in real life that has convinced me yet. I am not trying to be antagonistic, but just trying to get an understanding of what you have seen or experienced outside of ANY media source that is real and direct.

News headlines every day. Case counts without testing counts. Hospitalizations without recoveries. Deaths without comorbidity information.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

50M Americans are in and just above poverty level. Have you seen them?

How are you supposed to see someone who has no symptoms? or someone with symptoms but staying home?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID-19:

Straight Answers from Top Epidemiologist Who Predicted the Pandemic

This disease may be the biggest event of our lifetimes.

• 3 months ago, COVID-19 was not even in the top 75 causes of death in this country. Much of the last month, it was the #1 cause of death in this country. This is more remarkable than the 1918 Flu pandemic.
    • There is no scientific indication Covid-19 will disappear of its own accord.
    • If you’re under age 55, obesity is the #1 risk factor. So, eating the right diet, getting physical activity, and managing stress are some of the most important things you can do to protect yourself from the disease.
    • One of the best things we can do for our aging parents is to get them out into the fresh air, while maintaining physical (not social) distancing.
    • Wearing a cloth mask does not protect you much if you’re in close contact with someone who is COVID-19 contagious. It may give you 10 minutes, instead of five, to avoid contracting the disease.
    • We can expect COVID-19 to infect 60% – 70% of Americans. That’s around 200 million Americans.
    • We can expect between 800,000 and 1.6 million Americans to die in the next 18 months if we don’t have a successful vaccine.
    • There is no guarantee of an effective vaccination and even if we find one, it may only give short term protection.
    • Speeding a vaccination into production carries its own risks.
    • The darkest days are still ahead of us. We need moral leadership, the command leadership that doesn’t minimize what’s before us but allows everyone to see that we’re going to get through it.

https://www.bluezones.com/2020/06/covid-19-straight-answers-from-top-epidemiologist-who-predicted-the-pandemic/?fbclid=IwAR3dq6pB--GUBExM5ci1b58NRd7_fVYUUWPBoy62ACtP-OGD_SLlWgHXjsU

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50M Americans are in and just above poverty level. Have you seen them?

How are you supposed to see someone who has no symptoms? or someone with symptoms but staying home?

1. Yes I have seen and know tons of people in or just above poverty level. They make up a large portion of our population.

2. I just asked if anyone had direct experience with the disease. I'm taking that as a "no" from you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seems relevant to TSA's concern about wearing masks

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    what a cluster that organization is

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2. I just asked if anyone had direct experience with the disease. I'm taking that as a "no" from you?
    I don't know. Maybe I've passed someone in grocery who was infected but no symptoms, yet.

Like heart disease, C19 is an invisible, silent killer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and to think you were ready to stop wearing masks because of one quote from that cluster organization

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    and to think you were ready to stop wearing masks because of one quote from that cluster organization
    The only place I wear a mask is when I'm at the grocery store as that is still a requirement in California, other than that I never really started.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our own experts were telling us NOT to wear masks not that long ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our own experts were telling us NOT to wear masks not that long ago.
    The government said so mainly because of the PPE shortage caused by the government.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The government said so mainly because of the PPE shortage caused by the government.
    he knows this

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID-19:

Straight Answers from Top Epidemiologist Who Predicted the Pandemic

This disease may be the biggest event of our lifetimes.

• 3 months ago, COVID-19 was not even in the top 75 causes of death in this country. Much of the last month, it was the #1 cause of death in this country. This is more remarkable than the 1918 Flu pandemic.
    • There is no scientific indication Covid-19 will disappear of its own accord.
    • If you’re under age 55, obesity is the #1 risk factor. So, eating the right diet, getting physical activity, and managing stress are some of the most important things you can do to protect yourself from the disease.
    • One of the best things we can do for our aging parents is to get them out into the fresh air, while maintaining physical (not social) distancing.
    • Wearing a cloth mask does not protect you much if you’re in close contact with someone who is COVID-19 contagious. It may give you 10 minutes, instead of five, to avoid contracting the disease.
    • We can expect COVID-19 to infect 60% – 70% of Americans. That’s around 200 million Americans.
    • We can expect between 800,000 and 1.6 million Americans to die in the next 18 months if we don’t have a successful vaccine.
    • There is no guarantee of an effective vaccination and even if we find one, it may only give short term protection.
    • Speeding a vaccination into production carries its own risks.
    • The darkest days are still ahead of us. We need moral leadership, the command leadership that doesn’t minimize what’s before us but allows everyone to see that we’re going to get through it.

https://www.bluezones.com/2020/06/covid-19-straight-answers-from-top-epidemiologist-who-predicted-the-pandemic/?fbclid=IwAR3dq6pB--GUBExM5ci1b58NRd7_fVYUUWPBoy62ACtP-OGD_SLlWgHXjsU

In short he said what? If you're healthy you won't die?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol changing your story scary family gathering guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol changing your story scary family gathering guy
    Nope.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yes you are. No where to hide now that you ha e access to the data and no math intelligence to do anything with it. You still mad about trump defending the WHO or do these scientists know whats going on? Lol at you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still better than CDC or American healthcare system

Thread Information