Page 726 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2266266767167227237247257267277287297307367768261226 ... LastLast
Results 18,126 to 18,150 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, their source is...themselves. So you know it's bulletproof.
    There are some sources in their google sheet

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are some sources in their google sheet
    True. Some of the notes prove how difficult it is to truly compare states, but to my knowledge the federal government didn't really recommend or demand any uniformity.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you meant in the sense that we are not that familiar with these occurrences.

Nice swerve, but not going to let you off the hook. Again, because you completely ignored it, nobody said stopping the virus, everybody said containing.

Do you want to watch that Joe Rogan interview again?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3URhJx0NSw

11:30 talks directly about social distancing working which the the kind of stuff we needed to do to contain this thing.

Same interview he says they've a report out at the end of January predicting this stuff.
    lol you don't have me on a hook. Literally right before 11:30 he talks about being thoughtful and not doing more harm than good and says "it's really about limiting your contact as much as you can and that's about all we can do".

I mean your still talking about containing the virus. I know you're a smart guy but that's just nonsensical. The virus is all over the planet how the are you still thinking let's contain this thing?

It seems like you just can't get your head around the idea that over the next two years 70% of the human population is going to get infected. In another thread I asked you why you wanted to "slowly get back to normal" and you gave some answer about protecting the vulnerable and then getting back to normal this fall. I didn't bother to reply because it's just nonsense. This isn't going to be over in the fall, it's not going to be over the next fall either. It would be great if that was wrong and this just inexplicably dies off like SARS did but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. So I'll ask you now what difference does it make if we stay on some level of lockdown until September and then say it and return to normal? How is that a thoughtful approach?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol you don't have me on a hook. Literally right before 11:30 he talks about being thoughtful and not doing more harm than good and says "it's really about limiting your contact as much as you can and that's about all we can do".

I mean your still talking about containing the virus. I know you're a smart guy but that's just nonsensical. The virus is all over the planet how the are you still thinking let's contain this thing?
    But that's the point. Experts talking about this while the idiot in charge was holding rallies, but now you pretend that's non-sensical. Experts good or not?

Then you do a gigantic dodge on the containing aspect. Containing means exactly what it sounds, isolating the hotspots, lots of testing, contact tracing, because it's literally the only alternative we have, as we yet don't know if herd immunity will ever be achieved or if the virus is going to die off first (be it naturally or through a vaccine).

It seems like you just can't get your head around the idea that over the next two years 70% of the human population is going to get infected. In another thread I asked you why you wanted to "slowly get back to normal" and you gave some answer about protecting the vulnerable and then getting back to normal this fall. I didn't bother to reply because it's just nonsense. This isn't going to be over in the fall, it's not going to be over the next fall either. It would be great if that was wrong and this just inexplicably dies off like SARS did but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. So I'll ask you now what difference does it make if we stay on some level of lockdown until September and then say it and return to normal? How is that a thoughtful approach?
    Because the infection rate doesn't add up to 70% of the human population getting infected in the next 2 years. Did you even do the math? In 6 months, 0.1% of the human population got infected with R rates well above 1. At the current average rate at or below 1, it would take 350 years to reach 70%.

That's why herd immunity is a pipe dream also.

My answer was pretty clear. What I want isn't necessarily what I'm going to get, but what I'm hoping to get.

I hope the mitigating aspects of social distancing, mask wearing, etc allows to return to some semblance of normality. But if all that doesn't work out, it's more important to take care of the vulnerable first, over whether I work at home or at the office.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    China back in lockdowns

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, that explains Saturday in Alabama. Now account for the rest of the time.
    I've been explaining this to you for months. I've given you sites and access to data. You do math

Your argument was timely data isn't needed.

Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID-19 cases are surging in key swing states —

and Biden’s campaign plans to make Trump pay

COVID-19 cases are surging in many key swing states, including Florida, Arizona, and North Carolina.

Axios reports that presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe

Biden is now planning to make President Donald Trump pay for these surges by

attacking him for acting like the pandemic is over.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/06/covid-19-cases-are-surging-in-key-swing-states-and-bidens-campaign-plans-to-make-trump-pay-report/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keeping infected out of nursing/long term care facilities. All said and done I’m guessing over 50+% attributed there. Looking back should have been the number #1 place protected.
    Still should be. Need to wrap those places in a virtual "bubble" until this thing passes.

That would involve giving workers food and housing tho to be fully effective. Doubt fascist party would go for that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still should be. Need to wrap those places in a virtual "bubble" until this thing passes.

That would involve giving workers food and housing tho to be fully effective. Doubt fascist party would go for that.
    I was right again. Lol you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been explaining this to you for months. I've given you sites and access to data. You do math

Your argument was timely data isn't needed.

Lol
    lol tholdren keeps on lying

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow

Complete and utter ignorance if true. Defining the prevelence of spread in mass gatherings is essential to identifying appropriate mitigation. This wIll only extend anti science and anti math fear.

This is simply done because no real es in "new" cases. Agendas

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol tholdren keeps on lying
    What is the lie shipman kansas?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the lie shipman kansas?
    You lie about what I said again and again.

Why do you lie?

You are anti science.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You lie about what I said again and again.

Why do you lie?

You are anti science.
    No. About a month ago when I told you not to use daily counts you specifically stated that current data means nothing. That was your argument. Lol you not smart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. About a month ago when I told you not to use daily counts you specifically stated that current data means nothing. That was your argument. Lol you not smart.
    No. You lie and are anti science.

you said it's the flu and can't admit you did it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the infection rate doesn't add up to 70% of the human population getting infected in the next 2 years. Did you even do the math? In 6 months, 0.1% of the human population got infected with R rates well above 1. At the current average rate at or below 1, it would take 350 years to reach 70%.
    It just ridiculous and intentionally dishonest of you to claim those are the numbers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much winning, y'all sick (or dead) yet of so much winning?

FDA revokes emergency authorization for antimalarial drugs touted by Trump as covid-19 treatment

The agency said hydroxycholoroquine and a related drug probably don’t work.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/06/15/hydroxychloroquine-authorization-revoked-coronavirus/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump on coronavirus: 'If we stop testing right now, we'd have very few cases, if any'

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...g93o-cOl2sg8nM

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And like all the other people in this demo. He will survive and not have any issues. Best of luck on your road to recovery Mr. Elliott

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now, you murderous, sadistic rightwingnutjobs are attacking health care workers

COVID-19 is too dangerous for public health workers to stay on the job—

not the virus, the backlash

Public health workers across the nation have become subject to a
    growing threat in this pandemic—

not from contracting the coronavirus,

but from violent citizens who are angry that their lives have been turned upside down.

Many of these health professionals have decided to quit their jobs to protect themselves and their families, or

have been fired by political leaders under pressure by the public.

The Associated Press and Kaiser Health News has found

at least 27 state and local health leaders who have resigned or been fired.

Because public health officials are being ignored, or pressured, or forced out, science and simple public safety is taking a back seat to political expediency.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/6/12/1952668/-COVID-19-is-too-dangerous-for-public-healths-workers-to-stay-on-the-job-not-the-virus-the-backlash?detail=emaildkre

America is so ed and un able by the oligarchy, Capitalists, rightwingnutjobs, Repugs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No we don’t agree here. These “so-called retirement homes” were telling them they couldn’t handle/contain these infected patients and they were forced upon them.
    that’s an overstatement.
    The abuse has already existed was extended into the pandemic

this business was not a clean business before this outbreak.

we do agree on one thing, we don’t agree

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that’s an overstatement.
    The abuse has already existed was extended into the pandemic

this business was not a clean business before this outbreak.

we do agree on one thing, we don’t agree
    Ny gov lying about trump. Uh oh

Thread Information