Page 764 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2646647147547607617627637647657667677687748148641264 ... LastLast
Results 19,076 to 19,100 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had more skill in HS than the average NBA player today right, tholdren?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had more skill in HS than the average NBA player today right, tholdren?
    Nwabwahhahahahahha you said you had covid and so triggered you keep deflecting. Loloolololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had more skill in HS than the average NBA player today because you hit shots from a shortened 3pt line right, tholdren?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had more skill in HS than the average NBA player today because you hit shots from a shortened 3pt line right, tholdren?
    Didn't have a 3 pt line when I played. Every player in high school had to shoot over 45 pct or they didn't play.

Today's nba.

Lolol

#1 pick has to have social media hype because he can't shoot. Llloll anyone could make the NBA with current scrubs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    56 Florida hospitals hit 100% ICU capacity as

GOP’s DeSantis defends refusal to release coronavirus data

At least 56 Florida hospitals in 25 different counties have hit 100% ICU capacity,

. In all, the state has just 962 out of a total of 5,023 ICU beds available as infections continue to rise.

One expert said contact tracing has become impossible, because here are so many infections now in South Florida.

“It’s these games with public records. They won’t release it unless there’s public pressure or a lawsuit filed. It’s infuriating,” he told The Miami Herald.

“I suspect that one of the concerns is that we are going to see a divergence in numbers.”

“Much of the [health department’s] case data doesn’t match the AHCA data, and the AHCA data . . . third parties are publishing doesn’t match the data AHCA publishes themselves,”

the state has also refused to publish any data on testing and cases in prisons and jails, demographic data on who is being tested, local death data and any contact tracing data.

the state reported a “record of 16.27% of all coronavirus tests coming back positive . . . more than double the national seven-day moving average,”

“Certainly, all indications are things are not getting better.

They are not getting steady,”

“They are getting worse.”

“This is spreading quite rapidly throughout Florida, and

this virus is going to be around for a very long time,”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/56-..._campaign=4940

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America is running short on masks, gowns and gloves.

Again.

Health-care workers are scrambling for supplies and

reusing equipment as the coronavirus pandemic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/07/08/ppe-shortage-masks-gloves-gowns/

C19 test are also in short supply, being rationed.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't have a 3 pt line when I played. Every player in high school had to shoot over 45 pct or they didn't play.

Today's nba.

Lolol

#1 pick has to have social media hype because he can't shoot. Llloll anyone could make the NBA with current scrubs.
    LOL angry boomer gonna give himself a heart attack. I'll make sure to have TimDunkem cough on you so you can get counted a COVID death after.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL angry boomer gonna give himself a heart attack. I'll make sure to have TimDunkem cough on you so you can get counted a COVID death after.
    Mother er just confirmed how ancient he is with the "we didn't have a 3pt line in mah day" . Told you he was an old-washed up boomer.

No wonder he religiously denies science and relentlessly minimizes the pandemic every chance he gets. Old is probably scared out of his mind.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP has all but given up on containment —

instead they’re feeding Americans to the ‘coronavirus meatgrinder’

GOP Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell is focused on protecting companies from liability if they infect their employees or customers, while

President Trump threatens to cut off funding from schools that don’t open in the fall.

“For months now Republicans have been positing a tradeoff between pandemic containment and the economy,

as if we just cancel the lockdowns then everything can go back to normal,”

it was obvious that Trump wasn’t going to take coronavirus seriously from the beginning.

his constant chatter about slowing down the rate of testing so that he won’t look bad.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/gop...grinder-op-ed/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mother er just confirmed how ancient he is with the "we didn't have a 3pt line in mah day" . Told you he was an old-washed up boomer.

No wonder he religiously denies science and relentlessly minimizes the pandemic every chance he gets. Old is probably scared out of his mind.
    Bwahahahaaha name calling. You said you had covid and wanted sympathy for your headache. Lolololol

And you're so mad that covid is less deadly than originally thought.

Lol today's nba fans.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "only"

US weekly jobless claims hit 1.3 million, less than economist forecasts

• US jobless claims for the week that ended Saturday totaled 1.3 million, the Labor Department said Thursday. That came in below the consensus economist estimate of 1.38 million.
    • Thursday's report marked the 14th straight week of declining claims. It also brought total filings over a 16-week period to nearly 50 million.
    • Continuing claims, the aggregate total of people receiving unemployment benefits, totaled 18.1 million for the week that ended June 27.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-j...y-labor-2020-7

14th STRAIGHT week of 1M+ unemployment claims

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at thefoldren and his math in his God's strange time scale:

For the 1/100th time, the reason we show so many Cases, compared to other countries that haven’t done nearly as well as we have, is that our TESTING is much bigger and better. We have tested 40,000,000 people. If we did 20,000,000 instead, Cases would be half, etc. NOT REPORTED!

Explain foldren

Does the president work in time scale units of 100,000 as the whole so that he really meant 100th?
    He was just testing us using your fractions?

For the 0.01 th time... cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha Crying about name calling when literally all you do is troll.

Bwahaha saying shooting 45% on 2s is impressive. Tholdren old washed-up scrub confirmed

Bwahaha pwned by PG again

Bwahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

For the 1/100th time, the reason we show so many Cases, compared to other countries that haven’t done nearly as well as we have, is that our TESTING is much bigger and better. We have tested 40,000,000 people. If we did 20,000,000 instead, Cases would be half, etc. NOT REPORTED!

Explain foldren
    And now we know why global warming is false.

We are measuring it too often with too many instruments.

Damn it, we are good!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha Crying about name calling when literally all you do is troll.

Bwahaha saying shooting 45% on 2s is impressive. Tholdren old washed-up scrub confirmed

Bwahaha pwned by PG again

Bwahaha
    45 percent fg is 8 pct better than today's 1st pick. Lololol

Your math

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Explain foldren

Does the president work in time scale units of 100,000 as the whole so that he really meant 100th?

beahahahahahahhahahah no.

RandomGuy alt. Divide by 2. LolIolilokk

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The current approach to dealing with COVID-19 carries significant risks to overall population health and threatens to increase inequities across the country. Aiming to prevent or contain every case of COVID-19 is simply no longer sustainable at this stage in the pandemic. We need to accept that COVID-19 will be with us for some time and to find ways to deal with it.

The current and proposed measures for reopening will continue to disproportionately impact lower income groups, Black and other racialized groups, recent immigrants to Canada, Indigenous peoples and other populations. And it risks significantly harming our children, particularly the very young, by affecting their development, with life-long consequences in terms of education, skills development, income and overall health.

Canada must work to minimize the impact of COVID-19 by using measures that are practical, effective and compatible with our values and sense of social justice. We need to focus on preventing deaths and serious illness by protecting the vulnerable while enabling society to function and thrive.

Elimination of COVID-19 is not a practical objective for Canada until we have a vaccine. While there is hope for a vaccine to be developed soon, we must be realistic about the time it will actually take to develop and evaluate it and then deliver an immunization campaign covering the entire population. We cannot sustain universal control measures indefinitely.

We need to accept that there will be cases and outbreaks of COVID-19. We need localized control measures that are risk-based. We should consistently reassess quarantine and isolation periods, recommendations for physical distancing and non-medical masks, and travel restrictions based on current best evidence and levels of risk.

At the same time we must improve infection prevention and control in long-term care and congregate living settings. We should provide support for people living in the community who need to or choose to isolate when the disease is active, as well as those who have been adversely affected by COVID-19, or the consequences of the public health measures.

Canadians have developed a fear of COVID-19. Going forward, they have to be supported in understanding their true level of risk, and learning how to deal with this disease, while getting on with their lives – back to work, back to school, and back to healthy lives and vibrant, active communities across this country.

We acknowledge the heroic work that has been done in recent months by many across all levels of government and the public and private sector, and the sacrifices that Canadians have made to get to this stage. As we look forward, Canada must balance its response to COVID-19.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha triple post melllllltttdooooownnnn

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha triple post melllllltttdooooownnnn
    Lol canada doctors say I'm right. Lolololooolllool

But but but.

Bwahahjahahahsh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Explain foldren

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahahaha set 2s at 45% sooo impressive

Bwahaahahaha

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are all the hospitals you said were over capacity? Oh that was not true and gossip. Lol your logic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahahaha F5F5F5F5F5

Bwahaha you calling me names

Bwahaha Grandpa telling the kids that 45% on set 2s is impressive

Bwahaha "there was no 3 ball when I played"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahaha Pwned