Page 766 of 766 FirstFirst ... 266666716756762763764765766
Results 19,126 to 19,136 of 19136
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just my opinion
    but I think when they actually get more time to assess this we are going to see various organs deprived of O2 showing decreased efficiency and failure. Nervous system and kidneys especially as they will be more obvious. Those who had breathing difficulty as a symptom especially, although some people who had no difficulty breathing had very low O2 levels and should have exhibited breathing problems. There is still a lot of weird associated with getting this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Without a kickass vaccine we are gonna live (or die) with this forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

We will figure this out despite Trump because we still have the best people in biological science.
    And if allowed to work truthfully with the rest of the world, we will not only have a vaccine, we will learn the long term consequences and figure out how to mitigate the damage.

Its been a hard lesson though.

As far as health care goes, we are still fd though.
    The current idiot needs out, he lied, he had zero for a plan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we still have the best people in biological science.
    bull

There are excellent, brilliant, hard working researchers all over the planet giving their best to find a vaccine. USA does not have any exclusivity on talent or resources.

What America does have is the most predatory, corrupt, greedy BigPharma that will exploit, preferably monopolize, any vaccine(s) to suck wealth from citizens into the pockets of Capitalists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull

There are excellent, brilliant, hard working researchers all over the planet giving their best to find a vaccine. USA does not have any exclusivity on talent or resources.

What America does have is the most predatory, corrupt, greedy BigPharma that will exploit, preferably monopolize, any vaccine(s) to suck wealth from citizens into the pockets of Capitalists.
    We have THE BEST BIOLGICAL Scientists in the world hands down.
    A bunch of them are kids of Indian and Chinese people who came over here because they valued the education and the freedom.
    The last two descriptors are being eroded by one term of a horrible president.

We are the center for all of the research they do in other countries that is top notch now.
    There is no disputing this. The WHO knows this as well which is why they rely on US so heavily.

You dont know what you are talking about. Go anywhere in the world and ask this truthfully and get a truthful answer, its US.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any superiority the US has in biomedical research is not x times above number 2, which is rapidly advancing China, and there is no guarantee that any US superiority will produce the "winning" vaccine.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Health experts are increasingly convinced that the

only way to stop America's rapidly worsening coronavirus situation is to reimpose stay-at-home orders
    “Stay-at-home is a blunt instrument,”

“But when you’re leading the world in new cases and things don’t seem to be getting better, you may have to use that blunt instrument.”

We see the hurricane coming.

In some places, it’s already here.

The question is whether you’re going to evacuate your citizens from the path.”

White House ... pressuring federal health agencies to fall in line with President Trump's rosy outlook on the pandemic.

The administration has also resumed pushing people to take hydroxychloroquine

Navarro is now pushing the agency to reauthorize the drug,
    citing a new study that many scientists says is flawed.

“Children are clearly at low risk of serious illness from covid-19,”

“But it’s unclear to what extent they can still transmit it to each other and

to vulnerable adults — such as their teachers or family members.”

-- WaPo C19 email

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our Minds Aren’t Equipped for This Kind of Reopening

As states ease restrictions on businesses, individuals face a psychological morass.

Reopening is a mess.

Americans’ disgust should be aimed at governments and ins utions, not at one another.

Individuals are being asked to decide for themselves what chances they should take,

but a century of research on human cognition shows that

people are bad at assessing risk in complex situations.

During a disease outbreak,

vague guidance and ambivalent behavioral norms will lead to thoroughly flawed thinking.

Pandemic decision making implicates at least two complex cognitive tasks:

moral reasoning and risk evaluation.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...MjkwNjYyOTQ2S0

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Worse Than New York’:

How Coronavirus Exploded in South Carolina

South Carolina is besieged by the coronavirus, reporting more cases per capita than most countries.

“We’ve completely lost control of the situation,” one doctor told the Beast.

“We’re going to be worse than New York,”

“But at least in New York, people took the virus seriously.

Here, we’re in a war zone that

people refuse to accept.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/south-carolinas-coronavirus-outbreak-is-worse-than-most-countries

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was sent this link for con man and his bull rhetoric.

https://www. ute.com/video/oZJIhduczyuW/

the comments show how easily simpletons are conned, one is even "locked and loaded"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll: 40% of Republicans won’t get coronavirus vaccine

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-coronavirus-poll-40-of-republicans-wont-get-coronavirus-vaccine-20200603-a5na6g7pavdmdizk5qyrmcja3y-story.html

Thread Information