Page 781 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2816817317717777787797807817827837847857918318811281 ... LastLast
Results 19,501 to 19,525 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Karens who are pissing and moaning about going without masks don’t seem fringe to me. They seem like upper middle class housewives. I’m sure they’re shallow people I’d want to murder with a rusty hatchet if I had a conservation with them, but not fringe.

To your point, GWB’s approval rating dipped to 25% in 2008 because of a global financial crisis that had been in the making since the 1980s (GWB certainly shoulders some blame for it but Alan Greenspan is still the architect of the financial crisis imo). Rignt now the country is in equally as much disarray as it was in 2008 almost solely due to a public health crisis that every modern country other than Murica has gotten under control by now, but DJT’s approval rating won’t go below 40%. Why exactly would that 15% give the benefit of the doubt to Trump and not GWB? It makes no sense.
    So you think middle class housewives are a large portion of the GOP voter base? I'd bet most "karens" don't vote. They also don't read. They have no idea about science or government, just want to party with their es and do their Pinterest . Being told to wear a mask and cover up that expensive botox is offensive. It's not representative of the right just as antifa purple haired fat lesbians aren't representative of the left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Karens who are pissing and moaning about going without masks don’t seem fringe to me. They seem like upper middle class housewives. I’m sure they’re shallow people I’d want to murder with a rusty hatchet if I had a conservation with them, but not fringe.

To your point, GWB’s approval rating dipped to 25% in 2008 because of a global financial crisis that had been in the making since the 1980s (GWB certainly shoulders some blame for it but Alan Greenspan is still the architect of the financial crisis imo). Rignt now the country is in equally as much disarray as it was in 2008 almost solely due to a public health crisis that every modern country other than Murica has gotten under control by now, but DJT’s approval rating won’t go below 40%. Why exactly would that 15% give the benefit of the doubt to Trump and not GWB? It makes no sense.
    I think it's because they love owning the libs that much. Seems silly, I know. But their entire existence is centered on telling libs, "He's still your president," on social media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because thldren just admitted it for masks.

See my edits above.
    I'm not revisiting your edits. Slow your F5 spamming and think about what you want to say before rapid fire posting.

You lied about what tholdren "admitted". He never said it was out of fear, you did. If you're going to be pissy about it and insist on a win, just move along.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they wear the armor of Christ
    ooh Blake with the Christian angle - out of nowhere. Totally unexpected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's returned to November.
    Just curious why mainstream conservatives still back Trump, especially when they have a conservative option on Joe Biden. Truth about the US is we never had a "progressive" president aside from maybe FDR. Does matter if a Dem or Rep is president, conservatives really do win either way. That considered, why do 40 percent still unflinchingly support him?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not revisiting your edits. Slow your F5 spamming and think about what you want to say before rapid fire posting.
    You're just going to insist you won and move on.

You lied about what tholdren "admitted". He never said it was out of fear, you did.
    what do you think he said about it?

I asked him if he did it out of fear punishment and he said yes.

If you claim it was something else, tell me what it was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just curious why mainstream conservatives still back Trump, especially when they have a conservative option on Joe Biden. Truth about the US is we never had a "progressive" president aside from maybe FDR. Does matter if a Dem or Rep is president, conservatives really do win either way. That considered, why do 40 percent still unflinchingly support him?
    Reads like Always Be Closing. I'm not buying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Versus getting or spreading a virus? Yes
    You're just going to insist you won and move on.

what do you think he said about it?

I asked him if he did it out of fear punishment and he said yes.

If you claim it was something else, tell me what it was.
    You omitted the comparative portion of his response because you are dishonest.

Given the two choices, he'd pick the latter. That's the honest view. People who intentionally omit critical information to try to shift narrative are liars.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Georgia governor files lawsuit to ‘restrain’ Atlanta mayor from talking about face masks

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/geo...ut-face-masks/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You omitted the comparative portion of his response because you are dishonest.

Given the two choices, he'd pick the latter. That's the honest view. People who intentionally omit critical information to try to shift narrative are liars.
    What's the lie?

He said he was wearing the mask out of fear of punishment.

He thinks it has a negligible effect on the spread of the virus so that isn't a reason he wears the mask.

The reason he wears the mask is he's afraid of the punishment if he doesn't.

No lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC, when will you stop wearing the mask?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you think middle class housewives are a large portion of the GOP voter base? I'd bet most "karens" don't vote. They also don't read. They have no idea about science or government, just want to party with their es and do their Pinterest . Being told to wear a mask and cover up that expensive botox is offensive. It's not representative of the right just as antifa purple haired fat lesbians aren't representative of the left.
    DMC story time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    narrative boy is a hit with the ladies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC, when will you stop wearing the mask?
    I'm not wearing one now. I'll wear one when I go into public. I'll stop wearing one when those around me do so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not wearing one now. I'll wear one when I go into public. I'll stop wearing one when those around me do so.
    Those around you?

In the family?

Workplace?

In public?

What's your threshold?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the lie?

He said he was wearing the mask out of fear of punishment.

He thinks it has a negligible effect on the spread of the virus so that isn't a reason he wears the mask.

The reason he wears the mask is he's afraid of the punishment if he doesn't.

No lie.
    FALLACIES OF OMISSION: These errors occur because the logician leaves out necessary material in an argument or misdirects others from missing information. ... This fallacy is closely related to hasty generalization, but the term usually implies deliberate deception rather than an accidental logical error.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "WINKELMAN, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) -- A rural community in Eastern Arizona is mourning the loss of a school teacher who died after testing positive for COVID-19. Kimberley Byrd shared a classroom with two other teachers at Leonor Hambly K-8 in June..........

If three adults that were diligent as we were could get sick, how can we have children in a classroom?” asks Skilling.

Kimberley’s family says her faith was strong. It’s helping them get through this tragedy. “Put your armor on. That’s what she would always say,” says Luke. “That comes from the bible, from Ephesians. Put on the full armor of God, so when the day of evil comes, you can stand your ground.”

https://www.azfamily.com/news/contin...010982d70.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "WINKELMAN, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) -- A rural community in Eastern Arizona is mourning the loss of a school teacher who died after testing positive for COVID-19. Kimberley Byrd shared a classroom with two other teachers at Leonor Hambly K-8 in June..........

If three adults that were diligent as we were could get sick, how can we have children in a classroom?” asks Skilling.

Kimberley’s family says her faith was strong. It’s helping them get through this tragedy. “Put your armor on. That’s what she would always say,” says Luke. “That comes from the bible, from Ephesians. Put on the full armor of God, so when the day of evil comes, you can stand your ground.”

https://www.azfamily.com/news/contin...010982d70.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FALLACIES OF OMISSION: These errors occur because the logician leaves out necessary material in an argument or misdirects others from missing information. ... This fallacy is closely related to hasty generalization, but the term usually implies deliberate deception rather than an accidental logical error.
    What's the deception?

He said the reason he wears the mask is because he's afraid of being punished.

Nothing else is necessary since nothing else is a reason for his wearing the mask.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those around you?

In the family?

Workplace?

In public?

What's your threshold?
    Why are you so interested in this? When those around me (around me) stop wearing them, so will I. Make that anywhere you wish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you so interested in this? When those around me (around me) stop wearing them, so will I. Make that anywhere you wish.
    It's not my wish.

I'm asking which people are determining your behavior.

Which people will be determining your future behavior not wearing the mask?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the deception?

He said the reason he wears the mask is because he's afraid of being punished.

Nothing else is necessary since nothing else is a reason for his wearing the mask.
    You already know the answer, so does everyone else. Play alone in the corner.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You already know the answer, so does everyone else.
    It's very clear there is no deception.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The July 4 article on the Texas GOP convention set for July 16-18 in Houston provides a heads-up alert for medical personnel.

If at udes like those of Leslie Thomas prevail, by mid-August there will be more COVID-19 hospitalizations that could be traced to the convention. Thomas glibly claimed: "I think we'll be safe ... many of us are Christians. We'll put on the armor of God.".......

https://www.statesman.com/opinion/20...r-july-11-2020

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not my wish.

I'm asking which people are determining your behavior.

Which people will be determining your future behavior not wearing the mask?
    You want their names?

Thread Information