Page 795 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2956957457857917927937947957967977987998058458951295 ... LastLast
Results 19,851 to 19,875 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    its a good thing that such data is transparent.

dont know what that really says in the scheme of things. assuming the ~3% has remained constant, that still means we have over 140k deaths that dont include intentional/unintentional injury, poisoning, and other adverse events. so does that really change the narrative or the decision making process?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did your question have to do with the graph Blake posted being wrong?
    what do you see as the actual CDC data which should have been shown in the graph? i tried poking around for a few minutes yesterday during the discussion and couldnt find the data, admittedly

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    After seeing the graph. Why is Trump still pushing for masks and vaccines?
    Masks can help slow the spread and we don't currently have a vaccine for covid. Just get to the point and tell me what your failed gotcha was

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These truthers can whine about this all they want, fact is Covid deaths are being underreported. California has 4000 more "pneumonia" deaths than a typical year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida with a 173 reported deaths. A new record. Write DeathSentence and tell him to shutdown tholdren

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we can have a robust Federal response to protesters, can we have one for testing and PPE, too?

Trump has power he's not using to create both the infrastructure and distribution for PPE and testing. It's unrealistic to expect private industry to scale quickly to meet temporary emergency needs, nor is it realistic to think private industry can coordinate the distribution of emergency supplies nationally in a manner consistent with public health.

Trump needs to order up the productive capacity to fight COVID-19. Sooner the better.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida with a 173 reported deaths. A new record. Write DeathSentence and tell him to shutdown tholdren
    Midnightpulp still lying about data.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Midnightpulp still lying about data.
    A NEW record. Now tell me about how Hawaii is doing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Masks can help slow the spread and we don't currently have a vaccine for covid. Just get to the point and tell me what your failed gotcha was
    So you agree with trump on wearing masks and pushing for vaccine for this?

Good

So this is more than a mere flu

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A NEW record. Now tell me about how Hawaii is doing?
    Midnightpulp still lying about data

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    what do you see as the actual CDC data which should have been shown in the graph? i tried poking around for a few minutes yesterday during the discussion and couldnt find the data, admittedly
    I couldn't find matching date either and that's the problem. Nothing from CDC shows that data for influenza and we already know influenza is more deadly for 0-17 year olds than covid. The 65+ influenza data makes no sense either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I couldn't find matching date either and that's the problem. Nothing from CDC shows that data for influenza and we already know influenza is more deadly for 0-17 year olds than covid. The 65+ influenza data makes no sense either.
    matching data notwithstanding, i didnt see anything even for previous years about mortality rate breakdowns by age group. either that or i need to spend a lot more time to figure out how to actually navigate the site and find that specific data

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    These truthers can whine about this all they want, fact is Covid deaths are being underreported. California has 4000 more "pneumonia" deaths than a typical year.
    Just drop it with the truther already mid Data is data. Were you aware there were 3000+ covid deaths classified like this? I didn't. It doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things but nonetheless it's kind of shocking they'd include these as covid deaths.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    matching data notwithstanding, i didnt see anything even for previous years about mortality rate breakdowns by age group. either that or i need to spend a lot more time to figure out how to actually navigate the site and find that specific data
    2019-2020 isn't even out yet and is still in preliminary ulative estimate stage. 2018-2019 is the most recent with an age breakdown.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2019-2020 isn't even out yet and is still in preliminary ulative estimate stage. 2018-2019 is the most recent with an age breakdown.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/2018-2019.html
    those numbers line up exactly with the graph if you just divide the estimated deaths by estimated sympomatic illnesses, except age 5-17 shouldnt have been rounded up to 0.01

so there you go

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just drop it with the truther already mid Data is data. Were you aware there were 3000+ covid deaths classified like this? I didn't. It doesn't change much in the grand scheme of things but nonetheless it's kind of shocking they'd include these as covid deaths.
    I'm not surprised. But it's really a moot point because pneumonia deaths are tracking with the increase in Covid deaths during a time where pneumonia are a seasonal lows. He's also making an inference without proof. Covid blood clot causes stroke, victim collapses and cracks skull on floor, death certificate: Traumatic head injury/Covid.

He also doesn't stratify causes, suggesting that "poisoning" deaths are in relative equal proportion as other deaths. And if he was intellectually honest, he'd point out all the pneumonia death increases that AREN'T being coded as Covid. I've seen this guy's posts. Truther.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do those poisoning deaths include ODing on hydroxychloroquin and injecting bleach?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Midnightpulp still lying about data
    He's unable to compute so maybe not lying but definitely gossip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    midnightpulp...the exact opposite of what you feared

Does he provide a link to a testimonials from state data scientists and such that this is the case? I know this guy is another truther, so I have my su ions.

Run @UnscriptedOhio1 podcast network covering #Buckeyes and Ohio sports. CMH to ATL to CMH. Major in Neuroticism, minor in OCD. Temporary Covid-19 analyst.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Does he provide a link to a testimonials from state data scientists and such that this is the case? I know this guy is another truther, so I have my su ions.

your su ions also had you thinking the government was going to hide all covid data from the public after HHS took over.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you agree with trump on wearing masks and pushing for vaccine for this?

Good

So this is more than a mere flu
    The almighty power of Donald Trump over his cult followers. Trump has the power to turn right-wingers like TSA into Chumpettes. Or was this another QAnon 5D chess move by Trump? Which one is it TSA? What is QAnon saying about Trump and his wife promoting mask wearing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The almighty power of Donald Trump over his cult followers. Trump has the power to turn right-wingers like TSA into Chumpettes. Or was this another QAnon 5D chess move by Trump? Which one is it TSA? What is QAnon saying about Trump and his wife promoting mask wearing?
    Thats how fanboys are always exposed tbqh. This is why being a fanboy for either team is pathetically stupid.

Although I disagree with you on countless things. I think we can both agree that you and me are not fanboys.

Props ma nig

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats how fanboys are always exposed tbqh. This is why being a fanboy for either team is pathetically stupid.

Although I disagree with you on countless things. I think we can both agree that you and me are not fanboys.

Props ma nig
    Ma nig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your su ions also had you thinking the government was going to hide all covid data from the public after HHS took over.
    No, not hide all the data. My "fear" is that they would fudge the data or further limit what could be classified as a Covid death/diagnosis to drive down the death rate. Governors already do that on a state level. And it's not an R or D thing, either. California has one of the largest ratios of "pneumonia" deaths to confirmed Covid deaths.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No, not hide all the data. My "fear" is that they would fudge the data or further limit what could be classified as a Covid death/diagnosis to drive down the death rate. Governors already do that on a state level. And it's not an R or D thing, either. California has one of the largest ratios of "pneumonia" deaths to confirmed Covid deaths.
    Weren't you the one saying that after the CDC website went dark the public would no longer have access to the data and only experts "in the circle" would have access to the data while other needed experts would be out of luck and not able to access the data?

Thread Information