Page 801 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 3017017517917977987998008018028038048058118519011301 ... LastLast
Results 20,001 to 20,025 of 40782
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A bloated corpse found at the bottom of the Rio Grande is more of a solid choice than Dear Leader.
    Tell us more about covid ages and fatalities are reported.

Or you can avoid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best option for everyone

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    These folks are doctors who are echoing what was said all along -- that in these studies where hydroxychloriquine was ineffective, it was administered too late and soemtimes incorrect dosage. You want to prevent a overreaction from the immune system...you want to prevent the immune system from burning down the house with a cytokine storm, so you administer it after the house is already smoldering. Makes perfect sense

But I knew that Dr. Stella would be painted as a Christian quack by the left -- -anything that does not fit with the narrative on CNN has be dismissed. Politics over saving lives in this country. The same is said for the mask argument which should not even be an argument when you see how effective they have been in Japan and South Korea.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These folks are doctors who are echoing what was said all along -- that in these studies where hydroxychloriquine was ineffective, it was administered too late and soemtimes incorrect dosage. You want to prevent a overreaction from the immune system...you want to prevent the immune system from burning down the house with a cytokine storm, so you administer it after the house is already smoldering. Makes perfect sense

But I knew that Dr. Stella would be painted as a Christian quack by the left -- -anything that does not fit with the narrative on CNN has be dismissed. Politics over saving lives in this country. The same is said for the mask argument which should not even be an argument when you see how effective they have been in Japan and South Korea.
    Sex demons tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

where is her published study on the matter?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where is her published study on the matter?
    SHE DOESN'T HAVE TIME FOR A STUPID DOUBLE BLIND TEST OR EVEN TO READ THE RESULTS OF DOUBLE BLIND TESTS THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN DONE AND REVIEWED AND PUBLISHED THE DEMON HAS ALREADY SEXED YOU WHIP THE CHILDREN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This wasn't totally predictable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump finally invokes the Defense Production Act...

...to loan $750 million to the bankrupt husk of Kodak to transform it into a pharmaceutical company from the ground up.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This wasn't totally predictable.

doesn't matter, never over capacity.

2 weeks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I knew that Dr. Stella would be painted as a Christian quack by the left
    Why would it be just the left? She clearly lost some marbles...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

...to loan $750 million to the bankrupt husk of Kodak to transform it into a pharmaceutical company from the ground up.

Kodak stock soars over 200%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Corporate welfare always good

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than two dozen lifeguards working Jersey Shore beaches have tested positive for COVID-19

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...e-for-COVID-19

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump/Kushner families, etc very probably had proxy buyers of Kodak stock.

Will Trash's SEC suspect insider dealing? If SEC does investigate, will Barr shut it down?
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-29-2020 at 09:07 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Support for evolutionary origin of COVID-19

There are outstanding evolutionary questions on the recent emergence of human coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 including the role of reservoir species, the role of recombination and its time of divergence from animal viruses. We find that the sarbecoviruses—the viral subgenus containing SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2—undergo frequent recombination and exhibit spatially structured genetic diversity on a regional scale in China. SARS-CoV-2 itself is not a recombinant of any sarbecoviruses detected to date, and its receptor-binding motif, important for specificity to human ACE2 receptors, appears to be an ancestral trait shared with bat viruses and not one acquired recently via recombination. To employ phylogenetic dating methods, recombinant regions of a 68-genome sarbecovirus alignment were removed with three independent methods. Bayesian evolutionary rate and divergence date estimates were shown to be consistent for these three approaches and for two different prior specifications of evolutionary rates based on HCoV-OC43 and MERS-CoV. Divergence dates between SARS-CoV-2 and the bat sarbecovirus reservoir were estimated as 1948 (95% highest posterior density (HPD): 1879–1999), 1969 (95% HPD: 1930–2000) and 1982 (95% HPD: 1948–2009), indicating that the lineage giving rise to SARS-CoV-2 has been circulating unnoticed in bats for decades.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41564-020-0771-4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Louis Gohmert has tested positive, best wishes for a speedy recovery.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...navirus-386076

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"....footage from before the hearing shows Gohmert and Barr walking together in close contact, with neither wearing a mask...."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are a better person than I. My compassion for people like him was tapped a long time ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FL with a record 212 reported deaths. tholdren.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "....footage from before the hearing shows Gohmert and Barr walking together in close contact, with neither wearing a mask...."
    Sooner or later, some prominent Republican will die from this. I wonder if the "its a hoax" crowd will diminish at that point, or if the cult fact-shield will hold up to that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FL with a record 212 reported deaths. tholdren.
    Hospitalizations flat, ifr, etc, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida and Georgia were supposed to be “inevitable”, what happened?...
    No cases go up when testing goes up. Show me the bloodbath that was predicted in Florida and Georgia.
    Didn't really talk much about Georgia, to my memory. Welcome to search if you want to get the "w".

Did predict that Florida would take off tho. TSA denying science and simple math in service to his orange god who would literally feed him to the wolves to save himself.

One month later <6-25-20>:
    Florida crushes daily coronavirus record by posting over 5,500 new cases in alarming e
    https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavi...npKjqjeJWiUKl4

Still no bloodbath in Florida.
    216 newly reported Florida coronavirus deaths is second daily record in a row
    https://www.orlandosentinel.com/coro...tsu-story.html

smh

It takes a special kind of stupid to have your political views interfere with the understanding that "deadly disease will kill people"

Like the deadly disease will only kill people when it is convenient for your worldview, or magically not spread because of your worldview.

That is some factless, flawed reasoning, IMO.

Seriously, TSA what did you think was going to happen when states reopened and people stopped taking basic precautions against a communicable disease?
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 07-29-2020 at 11:23 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we have a rough timeline. Takes about a month for the e in cases to happen, and about a month after that for the ensuing fatalities to manifest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

DEMON SPERM.

Sorry, if a "doctor" has beliefs about what is true or not include that as a subset, I am not going to be taking medical advice from that idiot.

Immanuel is the founder of Fire Power Ministries and host of a radio and television show en led Fire Power. She is a self-described "wealth transfer coach", and has authored several books as part of her Occupying Force series. She has been an outspoken supporter of Donald Trump, and long-time critic of "unmarried couples living together, sexuality, bestiality, polygamy" and so-called " sexual terrorism".[5][8][9]

Immanuel's medical claims are sometimes combined with her spiritual beliefs. She has said that many gynecological illnesses are the result of having sex dreams with succubi and incubi and receiving "demon sperm". She has said that endometriosis, infertility, miscarriages, and sexually transmitted infections are caused by the spirit husbands and spirit wives.[4][10] According to Immanuel, the causes of cysts and endometriosis are individuals having sex in their dreams with demons and witches.[3] She said in a 2015 sermon that space alien DNA is used in medical treatments and that reptilians and aliens run the government. She also stated in 2015 that Illuminati are using witches to destroy the world through abortion, gay marriage, children's toys and media such as Harry Potter, Pokémon, Wizards of Waverly Place and Hannah Montana. In another 2015 sermon, she said scientists are developing vaccines to stop people from being religious.[4][10]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Immanuel

Here is her youtube channel for all the whacky stupid she preaches. OMG.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXf...6U1w9u9p_K-QoA

"Deliverance from Dream Pollution"

She is basically a TV preacher con artist who is pretty much out to get as much of your money as possible. Holy balls, I needed a shower after watching some of that stuff.

Par for the course in Trump world.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 07-29-2020 at 11:40 AM.

Thread Information