Page 805 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 3057057557958018028038048058068078088098158559051305 ... LastLast
Results 20,101 to 20,125 of 40782
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didn't even understand the point, per par.

And wear a mask.
    behahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

You dont even understand what you are doing with numbers. Hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    behahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

You dont even understand what you are doing with numbers. Hilarious
    You should start a whole new thread and explain covid and the numbers all in your own words and math

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've posted this same like 5 times and I've ignored it but for the sake of saving the forum from you spamming it over and over again I'll address it. Every quote you posted of mine is meaningless without the context of the conversation. My comment was referring to the inevitable blood bath that was predicted for Florida/Georgia 3 weeks prior. We were at 3 weeks from that claim that day and there was no bloodbath. Within that same conversation I say it's not over for anyone and acknowledge es can still occur.

You knew all of this since you obviously went back and found the quotes and were a part of the conversation yet you decided to purposely leave out the other quotes giving it context because you are a pathetic and disingenuous piece of .
    context

Links are right there. I didn't see any "context" to the conversation that somehow magically makes you not look like an idiot.

Feel free to find it. You say "context" is missing. If something was left out that really changes it, then you should be able to show that.

You didn't try here. Given your past history of lying, I will assume it doesn't exist. Your claim, your burden of proof.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Links are right there. I didn't see any "context" to the conversation that somehow magically makes you not look like an idiot.

Feel free to find it. You say "context" is missing. If something was left out that really changes it, then you should be able to show that.

You didn't try here. Given your past history of lying, I will assume it doesn't exist. Your claim, your burden of proof.
    What about your past history of every calculation or prediction you have made been wrong?

Maybe the context missing is why your math never works out......

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy hardest hit
    *laughing in retired Florida Republican*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not over for anyone at this point, but Florida and Georgia were mocked relentlessly and both governors were told they’d have blood on their hands for the unnecessary es in death for reopening too soon. The “inevitable” never happened.

More context.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 07-30-2020 at 04:22 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about your past history of every calculation or prediction you have made been wrong?

Maybe the context missing is why your math never works out......
    RandomGuy grasping for anything he can get at this point.

Just to show, that people don't live forever.

Great math

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump party voters tend to skew older.

The people in the Trump party have polled as being less concerned with virus, and take fewer precautions for it spreading. Implying that it will spread much more among Trump party members than Democrats.

I would grimly note that when it gets bad for the elderly, they won't be voting in November. Trump wont the electoral college by 77,000 votes, or less than one percent of total votes cast in three specific states. If every single vote in 2020 mirror 2016, and the death rate is anywhere near that of Italy, attrition alone might reverse the outcome.

Of the more than 92,000 Americans who had died of COVID-19 as of May 20 (the date that the data in this analysis was collected), nearly 75,000 were in Democratic congressional districts.

Of the 44 hardest-hit congressional districts – the top 10% in terms of deaths – 41 are represented by Democrats, while three are represented by Republicans. These include the New York-area districts, as well as those in the Boston, Detroit and New Orleans metropolitan areas. The average death toll in each of these hardest-hit districts was 1,122 as of May 20.

The next 100 hardest-hit districts, which represent the remainder of the top third of districts, with an average of 270 deaths, also are disproportionately represented by Democrats: 75 are represented by Democrats, 25 by Republicans.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...r=0&par=1&trk=
    More "context". As if the disease was going to magically spare Republican areas after hitting New York first.

Trying sooo hard, but failing to understand how time works.

The only context I see is your continual failure to understand the passage of time, by pointing out what happened in the recent past, and thinking that would be all there will be for this disease in the future, despite all the evidence to the contrary.

What a lying sack of .

muh context Randomguy left out the context that would show I was a geenyus".
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 07-30-2020 at 04:31 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy grasping for anything he can get at this point.

Just to show, that people don't live forever.

Great math
    RandomGuy

Loloooloolll

Mr 2 weeks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've posted this same like 5 times and I've ignored it but for the sake of saving the forum from you spamming it over and over again I'll address it. Every quote you posted of mine is meaningless without the context of the conversation. My comment was referring to the inevitable blood bath that was predicted for Florida/Georgia 3 weeks prior. We were at 3 weeks from that claim that day and there was no bloodbath. Within that same conversation I say it's not over for anyone and acknowledge es can still occur.

You knew all of this since you obviously went back and found the quotes and were a part of the conversation yet you decided to purposely leave out the other quotes giving it context because you are a pathetic and disingenuous piece of .
    Went back in and looked. Didn't leave out any context for your quotes. They were not misleading at all, and accurately reflect your statements.

I never claimed any huge bloodbath was going to happen instantly, you drooling moron.

Further, you warthog-fated bafoon, I said it would take a few weeks to see what the results of reopening were. And, if you go back to the place I first used the word "inevitable" I was actually responding to CC talking about Texas. Which has also happened, you thundering -gibbon.

Quit lying about what I say or don't say, and quit trying to act like you didn't have your warthog-face in the sand, trying to make excuses for failed, dangerous policies.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 07-30-2020 at 04:52 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because tholdren is on your ignore list.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    context

Prove you decided to purposely leave out the other quotes giving it context because you are a pathetic and disingenuous piece of ?

5-13 same day and conversation you are quoting me from

the point was that people said "in 3 weeks georgia will be a bloodbath" and now here we are 3 weeks later.
    That was easy. I've never seen someone claim moral superiority so often while simultaneously being so ing dishonest. You're a real piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the TSA rodeo

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Went back in and looked. Didn't leave out any context for your quotes. They were not misleading at all, and accurately reflect your statements.

I never claimed any huge bloodbath was going to happen instantly, you drooling moron.

Further, you warthog-facted bafoon, I said it would take a few weeks to see what the results of reopening were. And, if you go back to the place I first used the word "inevitable" I was actually responding to CC talking about Texas. Which has also happened, you thundering -gibbon.

Quit lying about what I say or don't say, and quit trying to act like you didn't have your warthog-face in the sand, trying to make excuses for failed, dangerous policies.
    They accurately reflect the conversation that took place after the tweet DarrinS posted.

And @ your grade school name calling melt down

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    blame for what? the point was that people said "in 3 weeks georgia will be a bloodbath" and now here we are 3 weeks later.
    Then I missed the point
    yeah, i'm not saying that they're out of the woods. the point of the tweet darrin posted is that people put them on a 3 week clock
    Got it. I read past the hard 3 week deadline
    the Blake own goal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida and Georgia were supposed to be “inevitable”, what happened?
    https://news.yahoo.com/newly-reopene...223903143.html

Newly reopened South Florida seen as an emerging coronavirus hot spot

WASHINGTON — Federal officials responding to the coronavirus pandemic are concerned about the rapidly rising number of cases in Palm Beach County, Fla., according to an internal Trump administration do ent reviewed by Yahoo News.

The do ent, a May 15 daily interagency update on the nation’s coronavirus response circulated by the Department of Homeland Security, notes new areas of concern for coronavirus. It was provided to Yahoo News by one of its recipients under the condition that that recipient not be identified.

“As most states have begun phased re-opening, several COVID-19 hot spots continue to emerge,” the notice says. Three counties are then listed: Palm Beach; San Bernardino County, Calif.; and Marshall County, Ala.
    This takes a few weeks to develop. We will not really know the ultimate effects for another couple of weeks.

Happy to be wrong about extent of disease, but the behavior of opening up leads to more infections. This is not difficult to comprehend.

Unless you are an idiot.
    [ignores post showing e in cases, responds to Chris]

muh springbreak death camps

In Florida, 64 of 67 counties entered Phase One on May 4 and the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) data make a strong argument for reopening. Despite large increases in total residents tested, the positivity rates for both the Phase One counties and statewide haven’t exhibited es.

Generally speaking, the more testing is conducted, the more positive results can be expected. But that has not occurred in Florida and positivity rates have remained well below the target rate of below 10%.

On May 11, Phase One counties reported the lowest positivity rate to date. There’s a clear downward trend for the percent positive for laboratory testing, which has declined to its lowest rate ever over the last six weeks.

That data can be further supported by comparing the sum of persons testing positive and negative each week. As testing rose nearly two-fold from roughly 66,500 for the week ending April 11 to roughly 118,100 for the week ending May 16, the sum of persons positive actually fell from approximately 7,200 to 5,100.

Since Phase One was initiated on May 4, intensive care unit (ICU) hospitalizations for patients diagnosed with COVID-19 have declined 21%. Ventilator usage for COVID-19 patients has fallen 32%.

Resident deaths, which are a lagging indicator, posted their smallest totals per day over the last four days during the April 19 – May 18 period. While often updated and revised, the latest count for May 18 is only 3 deaths, following a revised 17, 15 and 24.

That compares to a peak 58 daily death toll recorded on May 4, the very day 64 of 67 counties in Florida entered Phase One. While criticisms to enter Phase One were many, both the trends and recent data suggest those criticisms were unfounded.

https://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/p...mpression=true
    peaplespunditdaily.com Florida-covid-19-data-makes-strong-case-for-reopening

More context. More fail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i keep getting tagged but have no clue what's going on.

did i say something wrong somewhere or am i good?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    over 800 deaths already being reported today per worldometer... and CA/Texas data isn't even in yet
    probably a motorbike convention gone wrong, tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RandomGuy

Loloooloolll

Mr 2 weeks
    random guy bwahahahahahhahaha

2 weeks

Lololl show us more math. We need more comedy

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Just sit back and enjoy the RG meltdown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prove you decided to purposely leave out the other quotes giving it context because you are a pathetic and disingenuous piece of ?

5-13 same day and conversation you are quoting me from

That was easy. I've never seen someone claim moral superiority so often while simultaneously being so ing dishonest. You're a real piece of .
    So the context to our exchange... is what two other people said?

Whut tha ?

Fill in the blank:

These quotes prove that I, TSA, am not an idiot because ___________________________

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He is trying to say that I should have included some of your statements in a timeline of an exchange between himself and myself.

RG: says something.
    TSA: directly responds to something with quote

RG: posts exchange two months later.
    TSS: what about spurraider said?

Dunno. Hard to follow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No soup for you!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the context to our exchange... is what two other people said?

Whut tha ?

Fill in the blank:

These quotes prove that I, TSA, am not an idiot because ___________________________
    Loloooookkkokkll

RandomGuy profanity use due to low level math and logic

Thread Information