Page 807 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 3077077577978038048058068078088098108118178579071307 ... LastLast
Results 20,151 to 20,175 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was a big mistake not to furlough state and federal prisoners back in February and March

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're more dangerous inside than they would have been out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're more dangerous inside than they would have been out
    ??

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a feeling we will hit rockbottom next few weeks and will start to rebound imo.

I know I said 2nd wave would kill us but seems this virus does not change with seasons. And also some indications it is genetically weakening slowly but surely.

I just cant see this getting worse. But again I have stopped reading about it
    At least you can say you called it whatever happens now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    should have let em all go for disease control and humanitarian reasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least you can say you called it whatever happens now.
    No I am not calling it thus why I said I have a feeling and I have stopped reading.

Im sticking to my educated call that wave 2 will rape us. But I have a feeling and hope that my call is wrong.

Im reading the Plague book by that Dafoe guy. Great . AS misteriously as 8t came it went away. Not saying it could happen here but i have hope it will genetically weaken

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No I am not calling it thus why I said I have a feeling and I have stopped reading.

Im sticking to my educated call that wave 2 will rape us. But I have a feeling and hope that my call is wrong.

Im reading the Plague book by that Dafoe guy. Great . AS misteriously as 8t came it went away. Not saying it could happen here but i have hope it will genetically weaken
    educated... K...

just wft does genetically weaken mean?
    I have an idea of what you should write, but I doubt very seriously you will write it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There is no second wave. Its normal distribution elongated by unintelligent policy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no second wave. Its normal distribution elongated by unintelligent policy
    Poor scared thldren.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neighborhood buddy tested positive. Probable contact with his infected employee was 10 days ago, the day he sent home from work for being sick. His employee has a mild case, my COVID-19 positive friend is asymptomatic today.

My recent interaction with him was six days ago, social distanced al fresco on a backyard deck, for an hour or two. We were >10' apart the whole time, pretty much. The teledoc said my risk was outside the CDC guidelines, but that I was free to take a test so I did (fully covered by insurance).

130 bucks, you swab yourself in your car in the parking lot outside the clinic while a nurse watches. The rapid test for viral RNA comes back in 15 minutes.

It was negative.

Rate of false negatives for this test is 20% and I can believe it. You twirl a q-tip as far back as you're willing to go in your own nose for fifteen seconds in each nostril.

The sensation is exquisite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neighborhood buddy tested positive. Probable contact with his infected employee was 10 days ago, the day he sent home from work for being sick. His employee has a mild case, my COVID-19 positive friend is asymptomatic today.

My recent interaction with him was six days ago, social distanced al fresco on a backyard deck, for an hour or two. We were >10' apart the whole time, pretty much. The teledoc said my risk was outside the CDC guidelines, but that I was free to take a test so I did (fully covered by insurance).

130 bucks, you swab yourself in your car in the parking lot outside the clinic while a nurse watches. The rapid test for viral RNA comes back in 15 minutes.

It was negative.

Rate of false negatives for this test is 20% and I can believe it. You twirl a q-tip as far back as you're willing to go in your own nose for fifteen seconds in each nostril.

Based on your description of your exposure, I think you blew $130.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better safe than killing a vulnerable loved one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on your description of your exposure, I think you blew $130.
    Your concern is touching, thank you.

I live with someone with an underlying condition that makes her more susceptible. I'm cool with the 130 bucks Aetna picked up. So is she.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I live with someone with an underlying condition that makes her more susceptible. I'm cool with the 130 bucks Aetna picked up.
    ROLL THE DICE YOU PUSSY! MAGA!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

It was negative.

You wasted a test for someone who might have actually needed one and blew $130

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

I live with someone with an underlying condition that makes her more susceptible. I'm cool with the 130 bucks Aetna picked up. So is she.
    Just read this. You didn’t blow $130 you just wasted a test.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wasted a test for someone who might have actually needed one
    "Everyone who wants a test can get one."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wasted a test for someone who might have actually needed one and blew $130
    You're welcome to your opinion. It was no problem to schedule the test, there doesn't seem to be any dearth of rapid testing (least accurate) in Austin yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read this.
    Walk your back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just read this. You didn’t blow $130 you just wasted a test.
    I understood you the first time. Your opinion is just that.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You're welcome to your opinion. It was no problem to schedule the test, there doesn't seem to be any dearth of rapid testing (least accurate) in Austin yet.
    If you were both wearing masks and socially distanced why waste a test?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two guys who create a not-insignificant amount of posts big timing the board complain about someone else's spending $130 on a medical test.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understood you the first time. Your opinion is just that.
    HOW DARE YOU GIVE A ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two guys who create a not-insignificant amount of posts big timing the board complain about someone else's spending $130 on a medical test.
    Based on what he described as "exposure", his risk seemed remote at best.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better safe than killing a vulnerable loved one.
    Chumpdump advisor

Thread Information