Page 911 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 41181186190190790890991091191291391491592196110111411 ... LastLast
Results 22,751 to 22,775 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup

Here it is

Probably going to be hard to beat Trump. Using CDC numbers, Biden will only murder 282k under my best case deaths to go scenario. It's an overly optimistic scenario but it doesn't factor in the Trump vaccines, so Sleepy should be able to stay under Trump unless he completely s up.
    You all over the place ma nig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My call stands

Nearing 600k by april and if UK and SA strains takes hold of us. God help us. We might see 100k dead a month for the next 3,4 months

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    My call stands

Nearing 600k by april and if UK and SA strains takes hold of us. God help us. We might see 100k dead a month for the next 3,4 months
    So the early data from the newest variants seems to suggest that the vaccine is still effective, but not nearly as effective. Maybe 50% or so.

I guess the anti-vaxers will keep this thing around and mutating longer than it needs to be.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all over the place ma nig
    Nope. You're just confused about what I said. I told you it would be hard for Biden to beat Trump's body count

I admit I may be wrong but I believe enough of the 65+ age group will be vaccinated soon enough to keep the Biden Covid-19 body count below Trumps. The vaccines are still completely or largely effective against the variety of variants we are seeing.
    Trump's body count was 400k. It will be hard for Biden to match that. 200k<400k.

That's strictly talking about Sars-CoV-2. What Sars-CoV-3 is going to do under Biden idk, we have no data yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you died from first wave of covid, the new variants will kill you worse the second time.

True story

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. You're just confused about what I said. I told you it would be hard for Biden to beat Trump's body count

Trump's body count was 400k. It will be hard for Biden to match that. 200k<400k.

That's strictly talking about Sars-CoV-2. What Sars-CoV-3 is going to do under Biden idk, we have no data yet.
    You are not making much sense

You said its a great bet Biden will reach 200k carcasses by april 2021. That means he still has over 40 months of presidency to kill americans. You really think he will only kilm 90k in the next 40 or so months?????

Absolutely does not make sense at all.

And at starting to say "well I didnt mean covid 21 or 22"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you died from first wave of covid, the new variants will kill you worse the second time.

True story
    You're not the only person who's grateful to be alive, Darrin.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are not making much sense

You said its a great bet Biden will reach 200k carcasses by april 2021. That means he still has over 40 months of presidency to kill americans. You really think he will only kilm 90k in the next 40 or so months?????

Absolutely does not make sense at all.

And at starting to say "well I didnt mean covid 21 or 22"
    We have effective Trump vaccines for this virus so Biden isn't going to keep racking up the body count for this virus for 40 months.

When the virus escapes immunity it will be given a different name and the count starts over. You can't lump them all together. Sorry, that's just the way they do it. I don't make the rules and neither do you. None of us know what the mortality of the new virus will be. Could stay the same, could become the common cold, or could be 10 times higher mortality. It's just random luck of the draw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have effective Trump vaccines for this virus so Biden isn't going to keep racking up the body count for this virus for 40 months.

When the virus escapes immunity it will be given a different name and the count starts over. You can't lump them all together. Sorry, that's just the way they do it. I don't make the rules and neither do you. None of us know what the mortality of the new virus will be. Could stay the same, could become the common cold, or could be 10 times higher mortality. It's just random luck of the draw.
    Nope. Covid in 2020 will be covid in 2030

Biden is gonna eclipse Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci: Trump administration's Covid strategy 'very likely did' cost lives
    “When you start talking about things that make no sense medically and no sense scientifically, that clearly is not helpful,” said Fauci.

The Trump administration’s lack of candor and habitual breaks with scientific guidance in its pandemic response “very likely did” cost lives, Anthony Fauci said Friday morning.

“When you start talking about things that make no sense medically and no sense scientifically, that clearly is not helpful,” Fauci, the director of the National Ins ute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told CNN Friday.

“There's no secret, we've had a lot of divisiveness, we've had facts that were very, very clear, that were questioned,” Fauci said. “People were not trusting what health officials were saying. There was great divisiveness, masking became a political issue.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...esponse-461272

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci: Trump administration's Covid strategy 'very likely did' cost lives
    “When you start talking about things that make no sense medically and no sense scientifically, that clearly is not helpful,” said Fauci.

The Trump administration’s lack of candor and habitual breaks with scientific guidance in its pandemic response “very likely did” cost lives, Anthony Fauci said Friday morning.

“When you start talking about things that make no sense medically and no sense scientifically, that clearly is not helpful,” Fauci, the director of the National Ins ute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told CNN Friday.

“There's no secret, we've had a lot of divisiveness, we've had facts that were very, very clear, that were questioned,” Fauci said. “People were not trusting what health officials were saying. There was great divisiveness, masking became a political issue.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...esponse-461272

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karrin still semen shielding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's this response supposed to mean, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the vaccine rollout, illegals in america also getting the free jab?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the vaccine rollout, illegals in america also getting the free jab?
    they should.

And well into both sides of the border if necessary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe surrenders to the virus 3 days into his presidency

He said he has a plan until 2 days ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill Maher: Now that Trump is gone, 'We can't blame everything on him'
    The HBO star suggested 'we'll find out' in the next 100 days if Trump was really 'the bad guy' during COVID

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    march 2020 "right now, people shouldnt be walking around with masks"

"you should think of healthcare providers needing them, and people being ill"

"it can lead to a shortage of masks for the people who really need it"

but of course, darrin knows that time stood still after march 2020 so no cir stances ever changed, nor did recommendations. seriously darrin, why do you keep going back to these march 2020 clips when you know better? im actually curious because i dont want to believe that you're as braindead as derp (or , even DMC who does the same thing)

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not sure why anyone would be defensive about Trump's COVID response at this point, but every criticism is still a bat signal to certain posters who feel compelled to rush to his aid as though their own integrity depends on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    march 2020 "right now, people shouldnt be walking around with masks"

"you should think of healthcare providers needing them, and people being ill"

"it can lead to a shortage of masks for the people who really need it"

but of course, darrin knows that time stood still after march 2020 so no cir stances ever changed, nor did recommendations. seriously darrin, why do you keep going back to these march 2020 clips when you know better? im actually curious because i dont want to believe that you're as braindead as derp (or , even DMC who does the same thing)
    Faucis no mask advice most likely cost american lives. Theres no way to spin that, Nancy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amsterdam under lockdown to control the e.

Protests start....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amsterdam under lockdown to control the e.

Protests start....

you haven't posted any of the Russian protests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you haven't posted any of the Russian protests.
    Navalny? I also dont post on pro Guaido protests in Venezuela

I dont care about protests pro CIA assets tbqh

I did hear the US embassy posted protest maps and paths and locations in Moscow

I can just imagine if Russian embassy had done that on January 6

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From Boston Globe email

Is it time to start wearing two masks? Some experts recommend it
    With the pandemic still raging in the United States and the arrival of a rapid-spreading coronavirus variant,

some experts have recommended wearing two masks.

The idea has been gaining traction. If you looked closely at President Biden’s inauguration this week, you could see some prominent double-maskers.

Biden himself has worn two masks.

But you can also see people walking down the street who have adopted the practice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Navalny? I also dont post on pro Guaido protests in Venezuela

I dont care about protests pro CIA assets tbqh

I did hear the US embassy posted protest maps and paths and locations in Moscow

I can just imagine if Russian embassy had done that on January 6
    I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Thread Information