Page 916 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 41681686690691291391491591691791891992092696610161416 ... LastLast
Results 22,876 to 22,900 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FDA Takes Action to Place All Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizers from Mexico on Import Alert to Help Prevent Entry of Violative and Potentially Dangerous Products into U.S., Protect U.S. Consumers

the agency has seen a sharp increase in hand sanitizer products from Mexico that were labeled to contain ethanol (also known as ethyl alcohol) but tested positive for methanol contamination.

Methanol, or wood alcohol, is a substance that can be toxic when absorbed through the skin and life-threatening when ingested.

https://www.fda.gov/news-events/pres...-mexico-import
    Think I will stick to whatever local distillers crank out.

It's fun having my hands smell like flavored vodka or bourbon.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's fun having my hands smell like flavored vodka or bourbon.
    It's like breathing in a shot when I clean my hands with it in the car and then take off my mask.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like breathing in a shot when I clean my hands with it in the car and then take off my mask.
    It is a new pandemic game. "name the alcoholic beverage your hand sanitzer is made from"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Journalists, activists, guards, prisoners... sounds like a good start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Zealand:

LAMO, praising a tiny wealthy island country as if it's performed a miracle is ridiculous... The media used to hold out Germany as the gold standard for suppressing COVID -- it doesn't do that anymore for obvious reasons. The media loves its narratives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marsha, Marsha, Marsha
    they havent had a covid death since September. Holding concerts and ball games like its nothing.

Of course we have to praise New Zealand, Jen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reportedly, there was no COVID-19 related economic contraction in 2020 for Vietnam.

Its GDP growth narrowly beat reported figures from Taiwan and China.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/28/viet...-pandemic.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they havent had a covid death since September. Holding concerts and ball games like its nothing.

Of course we have to praise New Zealand, Jen
    What did they do that was so special to contain it? You don't even know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LAMO, praising a tiny wealthy island country as if it's performed a miracle is ridiculous... The media used to hold out Germany as the gold standard for suppressing COVID -- it doesn't do that anymore for obvious reasons. The media loves its narratives.
    "Tiny"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, ok... small. It's not big. It has a population of 5 million.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "a variant first identified in South Africa, has now been detected in two people in South Carolina with no travel history,

suggesting that this strain has been spreading
    undetected in the community."

-- WaPo email

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did they do that was so special to contain it? You don't even know.

They closed all entry points to their country and shut down the entire country for the 1st 4 months to start with. A real shutdown. As in NOONE can leave their house

As soon as theres a small outbreak they also completely shutdown on a whim. Until it is controlled and traced.

"what did they do that was so special"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They closed all entry points to their country and shut down the entire country for the 1st 4 months to start with. A real shutdown. As in NOONE can leave their house

As soon as theres a small outbreak they also completely shutdown on a whim. Until it is controlled and traced.

"what did they do that was so special"

LOL pure mass media propaganda

You bought in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "a variant first identified in South Africa, has now been detected in two people in South Carolina with no travel history,

suggesting that this strain has been spreading
    undetected in the community."

-- WaPo email

Better get back in mom's basement, bro. Its Ebola 2.0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL pure mass media propaganda

You bought in.
    I have friends in NZ, Jan. Its true.

"NZ is propaganda"

Wow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bucking designated priority group orders from the Georgia Department of Public Health, officials in Elbert County allowed teachers to be vaccinated at the same time as senior citizens over the age of 65. The county, which is in the northeast corner of Georgia, opened schools for in-person learning in the fall. Elbert County officials explained to the Atlanta Journal Cons ution that many local students lack internet required for remote learning, and some rely on schools for food. The teachers are “seeing it, they’re facing it every day, a lot of times with 20 kids in their classroom,” Elbert County School District superintendent Jon Jarvis told the Atlanta Journal Cons ution earlier this week.

“I think it’s really important that we stop punishing groups or individuals for vaccinating those outside state or [national] COVID-19 vaccination guidelines.”
    But yesterday, Elbert County got word from the Georgia Department of Public Health that it would be punished for flouting the guidelines. The state plans to suspend all vaccine shipments to Elbert County for six months. According to Georgia DPH spokesperson Nancy Nydam, the state will not resume shipments to Elbert County until late July.
    https://www.motherjones.com/coronavi...o-punish-them/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing great

The strains that have emerged from South Africa, Brazil and the United Kingdom present a mammoth challenge, said University of Minnesota infectious disease expert Michael Osterholm, who also advised Biden on the pandemic during the transition. "This is, to me, one of the most humbling moments in my scientific career of 45 years. I am certain I know less about SARS-CoV-2 today than I did six months ago. The more I learn, the less I know," he said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Da

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *the private sector will save us*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have friends in NZ, Jan. Its true.

"NZ is propaganda"

Wow
    All part of the scam. Don't get too emotional over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All part of the scam. Don't get too emotional over it.
    tinfoil hatter

Youre adorable

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Trash's sycophants MISmanaged the CDC

What went wrong with America’s $44 million vaccine data system?

The CDC ordered software that was meant to manage the vaccine rollout. Instead, it has been plagued by problems and abandoned by most states.

$44 million website called VAMS—the Vaccine Administration Management System, built by the consulting firm Deloitte.

it was supposed to be a one-stop shop where employers, state officials, clinics, and individuals could manage scheduling, inventory, and reporting for covid shots—and free for anyone to use.

the system has badly hurt their immunization efforts so far.

Faced with a string of problems and bugs, several states, including South Carolina, are choosing to hack together their own solutions, or pay for private systems instead.

In May, it gave the task to consulting company Deloitte,

a huge federal contractor, with a $16 million no-bid contract to manage “covid-19 vaccine distribution and administration tracking.”

In December, Deloitte snagged another
    $28 million for the project, again with no compe ion.

The contract specifies that the award could go as high as $32 million, leaving taxpayers with a bill between $44 and $48 million.

in Florida, where counties aredesperately scheduling clinic visits on the website Eventbrite, more commonly used for concerts and conferences.

Several states that have been using VAMS are backing away.

“VAMS is fussy. There’s days when VAMS works, and days when VAMS doesn’t work,”

“It won’t work on Internet Explorer; it only works in Chrome.

Deloitte has a long history of making malfunctioning things for state and federal governments:

most recently, it was in the news for charging states hundreds of millions of dollars for
    unemployment websites that did not work.

the more you unpeel the onion of why all government systems suck, the more you realize it’s the procurement process,”

America’s heavily privatized medical system was held together by duct tape and bubble gum long beforethe biggest public health crisis of our lifetimes.

“The health-care software industry is enormous, and it exists largely because it’s privatized, it’s not standardized,” says Stone.

“There are a lot of free-market inefficiencies.

And the country doesn’t have a public health infrastructure, so there isn’t any real drive to fix it.”

https://www.technologyreview.com/2021/01/30/1017086/cdc-44-million-vaccine-data-vams-problems/

America is a failed country, many thanks to Capitalism enriching itself while not providing "the perfect solution"

Thread Information