Page 937 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 43783788792793393493593693793893994094194798710371437 ... LastLast
Results 23,401 to 23,425 of 40770
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Getting the J&J shot tomorrow
    My wife had a tough time with the side effects. Tossed and turned for 4 hours last night with chills and aches. She's good this morning, just tired.

As for me, it just feels like the day after a long bike ride.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand now why so many eligible older people are having trouble getting appointments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking like the Astrazeneca vaccines is a vaccine and one to avoid.

Also the Pfizer one seems to be a baby killer

US is about to dump their stockpile of Astrazeneca vaccines to some hole countries too

RIP Astrazeneca

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the purpose of flattening the curve was to keep hospitals from getting overwhelmed. If the vulnerable population has been vaccinated, and the vaccine is 100% effective in preventing hospitalizations & death, then there is no reason to worry about flattening the curve.
    that was initially because we did not have enough ICU beds. We are prepped now we know how to take care of people who have got it much better with physical techniques and drugs.
    We still don’t want people coming to the hospital with low oxygen counts and the ability to spread the virus. because there’s no way everyone will be at vaccinated.
    If it could become easier than the flu this would be huge.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand now why so many eligible older people are having trouble getting appointments.
    They need to identify as woke chubby 18 year olds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

US is about to dump their stockpile of Astrazeneca vaccines to some hole countries too

RIP Astrazeneca
    link to the baby killing.
    You won’t....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was initially because we did not have enough ICU beds. We are prepped now we know how to take care of people who have got it much better with physical techniques and drugs.
    We still don’t want people coming to the hospital with low oxygen counts and the ability to spread the virus. because there’s no way everyone will be at vaccinated.

addition
    imo
    and I think the potential is there

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

RIP Astrazeneca
    Back in December I think, Dr. Daniel Griffin said on TWiV that the FDA was so frustrated getting the run around from Astrezeneca that they had stopped talking to them and he didn't think they would approve it in the US. I thought that was a mistake but it turns out that company is just ty and so is the vaccine.

Sleepy Joe needs to step up and pre-purchase a few billion doses of J&J and go save the world. Make it a vaccine lend-lease type thing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP's Ron Johnson responds to good news on vaccines with unhinged rant about hydroxychloroquine

"Does Joe Biden wants (sic) us to continue living in a state of fear?" Johnson wrote.

"This pandemic could have been defeated months ago & tens of thousands of lives saved if courageous frontline doctors and early treatment had not been censored and silenced as we awaited a vaccine."

multiple studies have found that hydroxychloroquine is not effective at treating COVID-19, and

Trump himself was not treated with the drug when he was hospitalized after coming down with COVID-19 last October.

https://www.rawstory.com/ron-johnson-hydroxychloroquine
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-12-2021 at 02:03 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida Gov. DeSantis Cancels All CCP Virus Fines Issued by Local Officials
    https://www.theepochtimes.com/florid...s_3731270.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who's freaked out?

are you allergic to information?
    You're in a constant state of DEFCON 3 at least. Paul Revere of the ST forum, "Winehole's 'Can You Believe This Bull is Happening?' channel"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you work in the hospital?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're in a constant state of DEFCON 3 at least. Paul Revere of the ST forum, "Winehole's 'Can You Believe This Bull is Happening?' channel"
    Your intuition about my state of mind and intention are way off, you're a ty empath. I've always been a high volume poster, and this is a story of high prominence/importance.

Ive posted the good the bad and the silly about COVID, you just roam around snapping towels and biting ankles.

Vive la difference.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    As I already said, the one we took was specifically available because eligible older people in west Texas didn't sign up for it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And I'm not going to be guilt-tripped by someone whose ignorance as part of a collective cult of science deniers led to the deaths of far more elderly people than me getting a vaccine marketed as "no eligibility requirements."

I did my part to prevent the spread. You mocked people like me for a year. Eat a .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I already said, the one we took was specifically available because eligible older people in west Texas didn't sign up for it.
    There's a grandma in west Texas who is going to go out two steppin this weekend. 4 weeks later she'll die of covid. Her blood is on your hands.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    There's a grandma in west Texas who is going to go out two steppin this weekend. 4 weeks later she'll die of covid. Her blood is on your hands.
    Two-steppers deserve whatever they get, I'll see her in .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two-steppers deserve whatever they get, I'll see her in .
    Say hi for me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure Jan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Germany declares a Covid ‘third wave’ has begun; Italy set for Easter lockdown
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/12/germ...-lockdown.html

Rip EU tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Uninformed skepticism is right on brand for you.

Pay more attention, you might find one of these opportunities too. Might have to follow the Facebook pages of some small town clinics like this one: https://www.facebook.com/HaskellMemo...5307154825908/

Best of luck!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uninformed skepticism is right on brand for you.

Pay more attention, you might find one of these opportunities too. Might have to follow the Facebook pages of some small town clinics like this one: https://www.facebook.com/HaskellMemo...5307154825908/

Best of luck!

My legit turn is coming up. I can wait

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    My legit turn is coming up. I can wait
    Smug self-righteousness is also on brand for you, but seeing as you thought this whole thing was a hoax a year ago and you still think wearing a mask is an unnecessary hassle, maybe you should wait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adam Lambert

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even George didn't go all the way to west Texas

Thread Information