Page 958 of 958 FirstFirst ... 458858908948954955956957958
Results 23,926 to 23,938 of 23938
    Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd dose Moderna wussed me out for a day and a half, mild fever, aches and pains and a few chills, easy peasy.
    Ugh. That's what happened to me after Moderna 1. Not looking forward to 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    J&J was just suspended in europe.

So if I had to take one right now and had a choice. Id tqke Moderna.
    link to J&J being suspended?

i saw that regulators were reviewing it after something like 4 cases of blood clots to determine if there is a connection, but i havent seen that they've suspended use. i did see that some places had suspended AstraZeneca use, not J&J

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd dose Moderna wussed me out for a day and a half, mild fever, aches and pains and a few chills, easy peasy.
    U guys are fooling yourselves if u think ppl delay vaccine taking because of the mild side effects.

Wake up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    link to J&J being suspended?

i saw that regulators were reviewing it after something like 4 cases of blood clots to determine if there is a connection, but i havent seen that they've suspended use. i did see that some places had suspended AstraZeneca use, not J&J

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where does that say that its use has been suspended?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh. That's what happened to me after Moderna 1. Not looking forward to 2.
    Good luck.

Try to get a day off. Mine luckily fell on the wkend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U guys are fooling yourselves if u think ppl delay vaccine taking because of the mild side effects.

Wake up.
    Not stipulated, just relating personal experience for those open to it.

Scrumtrulescent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck.

Try to get a day off. Mine luckily fell on the wkend
    Yep, going to shoot to get it on a Thursday and then take off Friday. Doctor buddy of mine says that if the first round hits you hard there's a really good chance you've already had covid, but we've been pretty militant in the CG household with the distancing & such, so I don't see how.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wake up.
    Why are you delaying?

FTR my first Moderna shot had barely noticeable side effects.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my wife's first moderna shot only caused arm soreness, though it was significant. second shot kicked her ass for one night though. chills, headache, etc. nothing helped until she was able to sleep it off. was fine by the next day though

i just got the first pfizer shot. had some mild arm soreness, but thats about it. getting 2nd shot at the end of the month

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my wife's first moderna shot only caused arm soreness, though it was significant. second shot kicked her ass for one night though. chills, headache, etc. nothing helped until she was able to sleep it off. was fine by the next day though

i just got the first pfizer shot. had some mild arm soreness, but thats about it. getting 2nd shot at the end of the month
    I'll be interested in how your 2nd shot goes. Seems people are reporting less significant reaction to the 2nd shot of pfizer. It's interesting because they are supposed to be the same mRNA with the only difference being the lipid carrier (both proprietary of course).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My sister said 2nd shot of Moderna kicked her ass too. Moderna is more potent than the Pfizer shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My sister said 2nd shot of Moderna kicked her ass too. Moderna is more potent than the Pfizer shot.
    explained this when i was getting my shot i was told that women get it worse.

Thread Information