Page 967 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 467867917957963964965966967968969970971977101710671467 ... LastLast
Results 24,151 to 24,175 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Darrin has an Ivermectin conspiracy theory.
    I don't think big pharma has an interest in generics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If generics were suppressed, where did the 100s of favorable studies come from?

Aren't doctors actually using Ivermectin and HCQ for COVID prevention?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've posted a few things here on Ivermectin, but I'm not committed personally like you. I have no reason to doubt you've read everything you can that agrees with your conclusion.

I notice you brushed off Snake Boy with a rough count of studies and zero cites, is it possible he knows the lit and the science somewhat better that you?

You were "all in" on that poop study, but doubt meta analysis of numero RCTs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were "all in" on that poop study, but doubt meta analysis of numero RCTs.
    Fleeting derision directed at you isn't "all in" on the point made, the poop study was more less a prop -- though it is more evidence than you appear to have for your "China did it to us" caterwauling.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you have an Ivermectin conspiracy theory.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miami Private School Informs Parents

Vaccinated Teachers “May Be Transmitting Something From Their Bodies”

informing parents in a letter Monday that it will not employ any staff that has received a coronavirus vaccination and those that have gotten vaccinated will be asked to isolate from students,

“reports have surfaced ( like turds) recently of

non-vaccinated people being negatively impacted by interacting with people who have been vaccinated.”

300 students paying up to $30,000 a year in tuition, and

promotes itself as a “happiness school” that

values “emotional intelligence” and mindfulness.

Science, not so much.

Vaccinated adults “may be transmitting something from their bodies” that could be impacting the “reproductive systems, fertility, and normal growth and development in women and children,”

“Even among our own population, we have at least three women with menstrual cycles impacted after having spent time with a vaccinated person.”

Those who have already been vaccinated will not be allowed to return to the classroom or be near the students.

not to employ anyone who has taken the experimental COVID-19 injection until further information is known,”

The Centners were big Trump donors and Republican contributors and

Leila Centner, the New York Times notes, is a frequent sharer of anti-vax misinformation on Facebook.

The school itself states that it aims to help students in “overcoming biases and the pervasive effects of ‘group think.’”

It also features prominently a vaccine policy it touts as “Medical Freedom from Mandated Vaccines.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2021/04/miami-centner-school-letter-vaccinated-teachers-misinformation.html
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 04-27-2021 at 07:05 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    .dr darrin

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last admin made these vaccines possible, by pre ordering.
    And pre ordering was a huge step no other adm would have made... Nope, its like admitting a virus caused the disorder, like this was a some decision a blue administration would never admit to.

The last adm made masks and vaccinations a political statement.
    Which was MUCH more harmful. Look at your red team members on this site that still adhere to the political statement.
    And you get to claim your freedom from masks, like this was the biggest problem the disease caused? This is derp like.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This guy is insane

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much laid out in first 40 seconds of this video
    Same fashion as the FDA link, "available, approved, adequate." It's not at all clear that Ivermectin is "adequate," despite your superlatives. Nor is it clear that -- had Ivermectin been found "adequate" -- EUAs for vaccines would have been impossible. At the end of the day, the FDA gets to decide what its regulations mean and how to apply them.

The proposition that Ivermectin could have undermined EUAs for vaccines seems outlandish next to the 2020 US death toll. It's also very doubtful that it would have been politically tolerated, by Trump or anyone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This guy is insane
    "famous libertarian urges viewers to call CPS over differences in parenting"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This guy is insane
    $6M/year for being insane

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID hospitaliztions are trending younger in Brazil and Italy

Last edited by Winehole23; 04-27-2021 at 09:12 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID hospitaliztions are trending younger in Brazil and Italy

1 year old just died of covid in US. Weird

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's in the rear view mirror isn't predictive for a moving target like a virus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's in the rear view mirror isn't predictive for a moving target like a virus.
    Deep thoughts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, it's a commonplace that seems to have eluded you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no good data on ivermectin

There's tons

https://c19early.com

What data was used to authorize Remdesivir? At $3k per treatment. They gave that to the very first covid patient in the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's tons

What data was used to authorize Remdesivir? At $3k per treatment. They gave that to the very first covid patient in the US.
    Theybshould have given it to the 600k that died huh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's tons

All the ivermectin studies are badly flawed

Remdesivir was authorized and called the standard of care based on an very good NIH study that clearly demonstrated it does not work

I think it's clear by now that the NIH has no interest in cheap generic therapeutics but that doesn't mean that bad ivermectin studies are good.

In India right now...

“Out of every 10 Covid patients, four of them come up to hospitals after venturing with one or two of the medicines used in the treatment of Covid. All these medicines should be taken in the hospital settings, under a trained physician. We have seen that people mostly self-prescribe ivermectin and doxycycline,” said Dr Yatin Mehta, chairman, critical care department at Medanta Hospital, Gurugram.

The ivermectin pushers used to say look at Brazil, well look at Brazil.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do Covid-19 Vaccines Prevent Infection And Transmission?

three to four weeks after the first dose the incidence of asymptomatic infections (people who tested positive but experienced no symptoms of the disease) was reduced by 52% when compared to the control population,

This reduction in the number of infections rose to 90% as early as seven days after the second dose.

This means that one week after the last inoculation, a person had ten times less risk of being unknowingly infected and potentially transmitting the virus.

two to three weeks after the first jab of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, protection against a symptomatic infection (disease with symptoms) was 57%, and

reached 74% regarding the risk of hospitalisation.

One week after the second injection, protection attained the excellent level of 92%, whether in terms of experiencing symptoms or being hospitalised.

All these studies highlight the necessary time period after each inoculation to acquire initial immunisation, and the importance of the second dose to gain full protection.

https://scienceblog.com/522486/do-co...d-transmission

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do Covid-19 Vaccines Prevent Infection And Transmission?

three to four weeks after the first dose the incidence of asymptomatic infections (people who tested positive but experienced no symptoms of the disease) was reduced by 52% when compared to the control population,

This reduction in the number of infections rose to 90% as early as seven days after the second dose.

This means that one week after the last inoculation, a person had ten times less risk of being unknowingly infected and potentially transmitting the virus.

two to three weeks after the first jab of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine, protection against a symptomatic infection (disease with symptoms) was 57%, and

reached 74% regarding the risk of hospitalisation.

One week after the second injection, protection attained the excellent level of 92%, whether in terms of experiencing symptoms or being hospitalised.

All these studies highlight the necessary time period after each inoculation to acquire initial immunisation, and the importance of the second dose to gain full protection.

https://scienceblog.com/522486/do-co...d-transmission

That's not going to hold true. After vaccination antibodies rise high enough to block infection but they won't stay that high forever. You don't want them to. So a year (or whenever) from now antibody levels will drop and people will get infected then it will take a couple of days for your body to crank up antibodies again (memory b cells). So there will be a lot of asymptomatic infections. Eventually everybody gets "infected" with hopefully very little disease. No way around that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Rogan tells his massive audience that healthy young people shouldn't get vaccinated

https://theweek.com/speedreads/97984...dnt-vaccinated

Joe Rogan, irresponsible prick full of himself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can see how you would think that, but you're amiss. You took teasing words in philosophical strictness, because you are a pedant. And because you were indeed one of the targets.

Gotcha again.
    says stupid
    gets called out
    plays the "trololol" card

needed to edit just to get there

Thread Information