Page 987 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 487887937977983984985986987988989990991997103710871487 ... LastLast
Results 24,651 to 24,675 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe offering free beer on the 4th to anyone who get vaxxed that day.

What about a free mj smoke?

also promoting 'shots at the (barber) shop'
    No salads for fat s but instead krispy kreme... This whole CHINA VIRUS vaccine is nonsense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rebekah Jones, the COVID Whistleblower Who Wasn’t

https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...mpression=true
    Charles Cooke is wrong. Rebekah Jones has been granted whitleblower status

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rebekah Jones represented by Johnson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rebekah Jones represented by Johnson.

you posted crap

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure things will work out great for Rebekah Jones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure things will work out great for Rebekah Jones.
    in all likelihood Florida will pay through the nose for retaliating against Jones. DeSantis will get a black eye for fudging COVID data regardless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in all likelihood Florida will pay through the nose for retaliating against Jones. DeSantis will get a black eye for fudging COVID data regardless.
    If you say so. Circle back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID long haulers develop rare autonomic disorders

Dr. Peter Rowe of Johns Hopkins in Baltimore, a prominent researcher who has treated POTS and CFS patients for 25 years, said every doctor with expertise in POTS is seeing long-haul Covid patients with POTS, and every long-Covid patient he has seen with CFS also had POTS. He expects the lack of medical treatment to worsen.

“Decades of neglect of POTS and CFS have set us up to fail miserably,” said Rowe, one of the authors of a recent paper on CFS triggered by Covid.

The prevalence of POTS was do ented in an international survey of 3,762 long-Covid patients, leading researchers to conclude that all Covid patients who have rapid heartbeat, dizziness, brain fog or fatigue “should be screened for POTS.”

A “significant infusion of health care resources and a significant additional research investment” will be needed to address the growing caseload, the American Autonomic Society said in a recent statement.
    https://khn.org/news/article/covid-l...omic-disorder/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is in line with studies of the 1918 influenza pandemic. it seems non-medical interventions mitigate both mortality and economic damage.

(as mentioned in the comments, the UCLA forecast seems to exclude droughts and wildfires.)

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this is in line with studies of the 1918 influenza pandemic. it seems non-medical interventions mitigate both mortality and economic damage.

(as mentioned in the comments, the UCLA forecast seems to exclude droughts and wildfires.)

Boiled down:::mother er Biden lost another 574 American's yesterday to COVID, Winester.

Big shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charles Cooke is wrong. Rebekah Jones has been granted whitleblower status

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSantis tore a page or two from the Chinese playbook, his administration fudged data, lied to the public and cracked down on deviations from the party line.

Sworn affidavits from DOH leaders acknowledge Jones’ often-denied claim that she was told to remove data from public access after questions from the Miami Herald.

And a position statement filed by DOH challenges the centerpiece of DeSantis’ pandemic victory narrative: that his strategy to reopen the state was created in a “very measured, thoughtful and data-driven way.” In other words, it would be safe.

The governor’s step-by-step reopening plan was published with a cover letter claiming the plan put “public health-driven data at the forefront” and boasting “benchmarks” the do ent claimed were identified by the Florida Department of Health based on criteria from the White House.

But those claims were contradicted in a DOH position statement filed Aug. 17, stating that while Jones and a team of DOH epidemiologists had been tapped “to develop new data for a reopening plan” employing key metrics from the White House, their findings were never incorporated into the recommendations to DeSantis. Deputy Secretary of Health Shamarial Roberson denied the department made any recommendations on the reopening plan at all.

“An external task force was created by the Executive Office of the Governor to make recommendations to the Governor on reopening, as that was not a function of FDOH,” wrote Roberson.

The subsequent reopening was followed by a five-fold surge in COVID-19 cases in Florida last July and some of the single-highest daily case totals across the nation.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/article251838913.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Vietnam is a COVID success story,

with one of the lowest rates of infection and death in the world. Vietnam’s excellent community-based public health system prevented the virus from spreading beyond isolated cases and localized outbreaks, without a nationwide lockdown.

With a population of 98 million people, Vietnam has had only 8,883 cases and 53 deaths.

However, more than half of Vietnam’s cases and deaths have come in the last two months, and

three-quarters of the new cases have been infected with a new “hybrid” variant that combines the two mutations detected separately in the Alpha (U.K.) and Delta (India) variants.

The way this new variant has spread so quickly in a country that has defeated every previous form of the virus suggests that

this one is much more infectious.

The Lancet medical journal has found that the Alpha (U.K.), Beta (South Africa) and Delta (India) variants are

all more resistant to existing vaccines than the original COVID virus, and

the Delta variant is still spreading in countries with aggressive vaccination programs, including the U.K.

https://www.laprogressive.com/mutating-virus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many people walking around HEB without masks. I know they see that big ass sign that says "Masks are required"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many people walking around HEB without masks. I know they see that big ass sign that says "Masks are required"

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These variants will keep arising and the vaccine we have will keep on working.
    The variants thus far that are the most concerning of course are those that are more infectious.
    And so far in EVERY one of them, the vaccine has proven effective, even more effective than previous strains in some cases.

Vigilance is important. But scare tactics rule on this board.
    hater wants these variants to kill in the worst way so he can cry that the universe has ceased to exist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you lose family and friends because of the virus you take it personal when people don't take it serious.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not in the HEB I frequent.
    And in airports and aboard in airplanes, EVERYONE is masked if not eating or drinking. At least in Houston, Denver, Dallas and Atlanta. SA as well.

Now if you go into smaller rural areas, I see the majority of people inside stores not masked, even if the stores have a sign up. Even the cashiers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you lose family and friends because of the virus you take it personal when people don't take it serious.

CDC says vaccinated people don't need to mask.

Thread Information