Page 996 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 49689694698699299399499599699799899910001006104610961496 ... LastLast
Results 24,876 to 24,900 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why should anyone take advice from a guy who loves a eating rapist?
    Why should anyone take advice from someone who eats his boyfriends daily?

DumpMuncher

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should anyone take advice from someone who eats his boyfriends daily?

DumpMuncher
    hater folds

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    STAT email :

"
    Although most people who developed the condition have recovered and the CDC is still collecting data,

the agency plans to add warnings about the conditions to Covid vaccine fact sheets provided to providers and people getting the shots. "

In a risk-benefit analysis, CDC officials found that for every million second doses of mRNA vaccinations given to females 18 to 24, vaccinations would prevent:

º 14,000 covid-19 cases.

º 1,127 hospitalizations.

º 93 ICU admissions.

º 13 deaths.

They also would result in four to five myocarditis cases.

For every million second doses given to males 18 to 24, vaccinations would prevent:

º 12,000 covid-19 cases.

º 530 hospitalizations.

º 127 ICU admissions.

º Three deaths.

They also would result in 45 to 56 myocarditis cases.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-young-people/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heart Problems After Vaccination Are Very Rare, Federal Researchers Say

The coronavirus vaccines made by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna may have caused heart problems in more than 1,200 Americans, including about 500 who were younger than age 30, according to data reported on Wednesday by researchers at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Still, the benefits of immunization greatly outweighed the risks, and advisers to the C.D.C. strongly recommended vaccination for all Americans 12 and older. The New York Times: The heart problems reported are myocarditis, an inflammation of the heart muscle; and pericarditis, inflammation of the lining around the heart. The risk is higher after the second dose of an mRNA vaccine than after the first, the researchers reported, and much higher in men than in women. But overall, the side effect is very uncommon -- just 12.6 cases per million second doses administered. The researchers estimated that out of a million second doses given to boys ages 12 to 17, the vaccines might cause a maximum of 70 myocarditis cases, but would prevent 5,700 infections, 215 hospitalizations and two deaths. Agency researchers presented the data to members of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices, which makes recommendations on vaccine use in the United States. (The scientists grouped pericarditis with myocarditis for reporting purposes.) Most cases were mild, with symptoms like fatigue, chest pain and disturbances in heart rhythm that quickly cleared up, the researchers said. Of the 484 cases reported in Americans under age 30, the C.D.C. has definitively linked 323 cases to vaccination. The rest remain under investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nearly all COVID deaths in US now among unvaccinated

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. are among unvaccinated people, according to government data analyzed by the Associated Press.

“Breakthrough” infections, or COVID cases in those fully vaccinated, accounted for 1,200 of more than 853,000 hospitalizations in the U.S., making it 0.1% of hospitalizations. Data also showed that 150 of more than 18,000 COVID-19 related deaths were fully vaccinated people, which means they accounted for 0.8% of deaths.

Although the data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention only gathers data on breakthrough infections from 45 states that are reporting such cases, it demonstrates how effective the vaccine is at preventing deaths and hospitalizations due to COVID-19.

President Joe Biden set a goal to have 70% of U.S. adults vaccinated with at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Fourth of July. Currently, 63% of vaccine-eligible individuals, those 12 years or older, have received at least one dose of the vaccine, and 53% are fully vaccinated, according to the CDC.

In a White House briefing on Tuesday, CDC Director Dr. Roc e Walensky said the vaccines are “nearly 100% effective against severe disease and death. “Nearly every death, especially among adults, due to COVID-19, is, at this point, entirely preventable,” she continued.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ot/5329714001/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nearly all COVID deaths in US now among unvaccinated

Nearly all COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. are among unvaccinated people, according to government data analyzed by the Associated Press.

“Breakthrough” infections, or COVID cases in those fully vaccinated, accounted for 1,200 of more than 853,000 hospitalizations in the U.S., making it 0.1% of hospitalizations. Data also showed that 150 of more than 18,000 COVID-19 related deaths were fully vaccinated people, which means they accounted for 0.8% of deaths.

Although the data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention only gathers data on breakthrough infections from 45 states that are reporting such cases, it demonstrates how effective the vaccine is at preventing deaths and hospitalizations due to COVID-19.

President Joe Biden set a goal to have 70% of U.S. adults vaccinated with at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine by Fourth of July. Currently, 63% of vaccine-eligible individuals, those 12 years or older, have received at least one dose of the vaccine, and 53% are fully vaccinated, according to the CDC.

In a White House briefing on Tuesday, CDC Director Dr. Roc e Walensky said the vaccines are “nearly 100% effective against severe disease and death. “Nearly every death, especially among adults, due to COVID-19, is, at this point, entirely preventable,” she continued.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ot/5329714001/
    Nearly????

So many vaccinated are dying? Wtf?

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah NSAIDs are goto treatment for mycarditis.

Yall know I'm liberal leaning but at this point idk even if this Delta story is of legit concern.

My take going back months was that mask usage in urban areas should be variable the way TxDOT signs say "High Ozone try to carpool" or news reports have allergen levels. Cases rising? Mask more strictly. Cases dropping? Don't gotta be such a mask hole. It's so simple, likely so effective, it's no wonder that it would be impossible given today's re ed political environment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "if this Delta story is of legit concern."

what makes you think Delta is not legit?

Reports say nearly everybody dying from covid is not vaccinated.

That could evolve to
    everybody dying from Delta is not vaccinated in the next couple months.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "if this Delta story is of legit concern."

what makes you think Delta is not legit?

Reports say nearly everybody dying from covid is not vaccinated.

That could evolve to
    everybody dying from Delta is not vaccinated in the next couple months.
    Bc the noise ratio regarding everything COVID has exploded exponentially by the month it seems. I think I saw Vaccinated Isreali's getting delta variant did not show sx. In which case, for me, not a concern. Hope the unvaxxed maga and the boomer rural areas get what they got coming. Kidding. Kinda. Not really.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fascist Trash's fascist buddy Bolsonaro mortally MISgoverned and failed his county, just like Trash.

Same India, MISgoverned by extreme Hindu nationalists.

Brazil Passes 500,000 Covid Deaths, a Tragedy With No Sign of Letup

With 2.7 percent of the world’s population,

Brazil has suffered 13 percent of the Covid-19 fatalities,

and the pandemic there is not abating.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/24/world/americas/brazil-500000-covid-deaths.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New Virus Variants Could Kill Thousands In Red States

Here comes Donald Trump's Final Massacre.

"The Delta variant is in the Ozarks,"

"We have been interviewed by NPR, CBS News, MSNBC, AP, Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN, NYTimes

but not @FoxNews."

This is a crisis now for Missouri because the Delta variant of the Covid virus is not only far more contagious than previous strains, but also more deadly.

vaccination rates are very, very low in that state with one county clocking in at 13% and most counties "well short of 40%."

They believe rightwing media's lies that Covid's "just like the flu" or "vaccines are experimental" or "it's all a Democrat hoax."

They're following Trump's notion that masks make men look "weak."

in Springfield, Missouri, ... "inundated with COVID-19 patients as the variant first identified in India rips through the largely non-immunized community."

"These patients are also younger,"

60% to 65% of those in the ICU over the weekend at Mercy were under 40

according to research published by the Brookings Ins ution,

killed at least 400,000 Americans (and sickened millions more)

who
    could have avoided infection if they'd listened to doctors instead of Republicans and rightwing media.

Trump's strategy to keep the economy on track was straightforward ... No matter how many people died, especially if they were Black.

Covid is about to plunge Trump's devotees into a world of hurt.

"Fox is the most popular cable news in our area - you can help educate on Delta, vaccines and can save lives @TuckerCarlson."

the new Delta Plus variant can apparently be caught by simply walking past an infected person.

A single case in an airport limo driver in Australia shows how it works, reports The Washington Post:

"Video footage shows the limo driver infecting strangers at a shopping mall and in a cafe through only fleeting contact, which scientists say

proves it is possible to catch the virus simply from sharing the same airspace as an infected person."

The Post article adds, "The cluster began last week with an airport limousine driver and has grown to 36 cases…"

Delta and Delta Plus are just the June varieties;

there are almost certainly more contagious and deadly varieties to come as evolution continues to work its magic on the virus.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/red-state-covid-wave

Have Carlson and other Fox LIARS admitted ON AIR to being vaccinated?
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-26-2021 at 10:30 AM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    New Virus Variants Could Kill Thousands In Red States

Here comes Donald Trump's Final Massacre.

"The Delta variant is in the Ozarks,"

"We have been interviewed by NPR, CBS News, MSNBC, AP, Today Show, Good Morning America, CNN, NYTimes

but not @FoxNews."

This is a crisis now for Missouri because the Delta variant of the Covid virus is not only far more contagious than previous strains, but also more deadly.

vaccination rates are very, very low in that state with one county clocking in at 13% and most counties "well short of 40%."

They believe rightwing media's lies that Covid's "just like the flu" or "vaccines are experimental" or "it's all a Democrat hoax."

They're following Trump's notion that masks make men look "weak."

in Springfield, Missouri, ... "inundated with COVID-19 patients as the variant first identified in India rips through the largely non-immunized community."

"These patients are also younger,"

60% to 65% of those in the ICU over the weekend at Mercy were under 40

according to research published by the Brookings Ins ution,

killed at least 400,000 Americans (and sickened millions more)

who
    could have avoided infection if they'd listened to doctors instead of Republicans and rightwing media.

Trump's strategy to keep the economy on track was straightforward ... No matter how many people died, especially if they were Black.

Covid is about to plunge Trump's devotees into a world of hurt.

"Fox is the most popular cable news in our area - you can help educate on Delta, vaccines and can save lives @TuckerCarlson."

the new Delta Plus variant can apparently be caught by simply walking past an infected person.

A single case in an airport limo driver in Australia shows how it works, reports The Washington Post:

"Video footage shows the limo driver infecting strangers at a shopping mall and in a cafe through only fleeting contact, which scientists say

proves it is possible to catch the virus simply from sharing the same airspace as an infected person."

The Post article adds, "The cluster began last week with an airport limousine driver and has grown to 36 cases…"

Delta and Delta Plus are just the June varieties;

there are almost certainly more contagious and deadly varieties to come as evolution continues to work its magic on the virus.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/red-state-covid-wave

Have Carlson and other Fox LIARS admitted ON AIR to being vaccinated?
    Boiled down:::220k of dead Americans are on mother er Biden's side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boiled down:::220k of dead Americans are on mother er Biden's side of the COVID-19 Death Ledger.
    yep YOU killed another 220k, you murderer just because you cannot take a simple vaccine to help your countrymen. F.ing murderer

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yep YOU killed another 220k, you murderer just because you cannot take a simple vaccine to help your countrymen. F.ing murderer
    No, mother er Biden killed those 220k of Americans. ha, ha.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, mother er Biden killed those 220k of Americans. ha, ha.
    I find it interesting that you are laughing of the deaths of 220k especially when you are responsible. You are really a psychopath, laughing of the deaths of fellow americans, waow that's a new low even for you. You really don't care about other people, just ing about your handouts, that's all you care about, me, me ,me. What a ing pathetic person

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I find it interesting that you are laughing of the deaths of 220k especially when you are responsible. You are really a psychopath, laughing of the deaths of fellow americans, waow that's a new low even for you. You really don't care about other people, just ing about your handouts, that's all you care about, me, me ,me. What a ing pathetic person
    You laughed at 400k of our dead. Go back over there to Nazi occupied France and laugh at your own dead, ya Frenchman, you. Ewww.

"Oh, we need help with the Nazi's. Come help us, but as soon as you're done saving our French fried asses, please leave. Thanks for coming. Chow!"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...6e7354f5d5e187

Pretty much all deaths due to unvaccinated people, this could be avoided, some people choose not to participate, put themselves and others in danger

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...6e7354f5d5e187

Pretty much all deaths due to unvaccinated people, this could be avoided, some people choose not to participate, put themselves and others in danger
    You got no say in this fight, fred. You're an interloper from a hole.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got no say in this fight, fred. You're an interloper from a hole.
    blablabla... I’m sure that my hole is better than yours. The US have a lot of hole places with nothing to do. I’ve traveled to 35 states and a lot of cities and most of them blow. No history, same layout...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You laughed at 400k of our dead. Go back over there to Nazi occupied France and laugh at your own dead, ya Frenchman, you. Ewww.

"Oh, we need help with the Nazi's. Come help us, but as soon as you're done saving our French fried asses, please leave. Thanks for coming. Chow!"
    no I didn’t

but again thanks for confirming that I won the argument

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mask mandates and brisk government messaging about social distancing and variants of concern tend to dampen the ringing of the tills.

The last four years we witnessed sociopathic disdain for life, get ready for the cooler, kindlier technocratic version.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cases remain below their winter highs in southwestern Missouri, but the trajectory is steeper than in previous surges, Frederick said. As of Tuesday, 153 COVID-19 patients were hospitalized at Mercy and another Springfield hospital, Cox Health, up from 31 just over a month ago, county figures show.

These patients are also younger than earlier in the pandemic — 60% to 65% of those in the ICU over the weekend at Mercy were under 40, according to Frederick, who noted that younger adults are much less likely to be vaccinated — and some are pregnant.

He is hiring traveling nurses and respiratory therapists to help out his fatigued staff as the rest of the country tries to leave the pandemic behind.

“I feel like last year at this time it was health care heroes and everybody was celebrating and bringing food to the hospital and doing prayer vigils and stuff, and now everyone is like, ‘The lake is open. Let’s go.’ We are still here doing this,” he said.
    https://apnews.com/article/mo-state-...d56e1ab45890ab

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how Aussie reacts to community transmission

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sydney-...delta-variant/

Thread Information