Page 999 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 49989994998999599699799899910001001100210031009104910991499 ... LastLast
Results 24,951 to 24,975 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I laid in for a stash of KN-95s yesterday.
    Why? You don't think the vaccine works?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? You don't think the vaccine works?
    I know it does, but nothing works absolutely.

I prefer not to acquire or transmit COVID if it can be helped, is that so weird?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ~95% of sequenced COVID infections in Singapore are the Delta variant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seemed to be the tacit philosophy at the bowling alley last night. basically only workers and bowlers were wearing masks.
    .r
    who else would be at a bowling alley?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The gallery and The Dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read up on this. Australia had 1 COVID death this year vs 3 Astrazeneca Vax deaths. No wonder they are at 4% vaccination. Makes sense now.

Astrazeneca in Australia is 3x more deadly than COVID. Not saying Australia is doing the right thing. They are just playing the cards they have been dealt.

Another proof we are all one big open world test lab now.
    This is NOT the problem.
    The problem is not get vaccinated and keeping the masks going where needed.
    We are attempting to produce as many variants as we possibly can.
    We are playing the perfect natural selection game for variants.

Get your damn self vaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get your damn self vaccinated.
    Miss me with that bull !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the bowling alley I was at, patrons probably equalled active bowlers.

(It's a bar and restaurant too)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I resumed normal life in April. You can be afraid as long as you want.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now you're afraid of Critical Race Theory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    now you're afraid of Critical Race Theory
    and always, of college radicals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it has nothing to do with being afraid. do you wash your hands and sanitize your kitchen because you're afraid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    masks mitigate respiratory infection, just like hand washing mitigates the risk of contracting disease from fomites.

is hand washing a hysterical and paranoid practice?

if not, why should it be any different with masking during a world-historical respiratory pandemic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Delta seems to be proving that vaccinated folks wearing masks isn't just neurosis or virtue signalling, it's probably good practice.

Another crucial question that “we really need to understand is the nature of transmission from breakthrough cases,” Hanage said. Worryingly, a recent study do ented several cases during India’s spring surge in which health-care workers who were fully vaccinated with AstraZeneca’s vaccine were infected by Delta and passed it on.

If other vaccines have similar vulnerabilities, vaccinated people might have to keep wearing masks indoors to avoid slingshotting the virus into unvaccinated communities, especially during periods of high community transmission. “That is unfortunately the direction this is headed,” says Ravindra Gupta, a clinical microbiologist at the University of Cambridge, who led the study.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...ndemic/619336/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miss me with that bull !
    The other stuff you have already claimed to put in your body and you are afraid of a vaccine...
    Bull has not missed you, you have already ingested it, inhaled it, ...

You are afraid of your own body's immune system, but this foreign unlike anything your body has ever seen, you will try that. You do what you do. Be proud. Its your right to fck up your own body. I wont and cannot stop you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID deforms blood cells

While the pathology is not yet fully understood, hyper-inflammatory response and coagulation disorders leading to congestions of microvessels are considered to be key drivers of the still increasing death toll. Until now, physical changes of blood cells have not been considered to play a role in COVID-19 related vascular occlusion and organ damage. Here we report an evaluation of multiple physical parameters including the mechanical features of five frequent blood cell types, namely erythrocytes, lymphocytes, monocytes, neutrophils, and eosinophils. More than 4 million blood cells of 17 COVID-19 patients at different levels of severity, 24 volunteers free from infectious or inflammatory diseases, and 14 recovered COVID-19 patients were analyzed. We found significant changes in lymphocyte stiffness, monocyte size, neutrophil size and deformability, and heterogeneity of erythrocyte deformation and size. While some of these changes recovered to normal values after hospitalization, others persisted for months after hospital discharge, evidencing the long-term imprint of COVID-19 on the body.
    https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...06349521004549

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The other stuff you have already claimed to put in your body and you are afraid of a vaccine...
    Bull has not missed you, you have already ingested it, inhaled it, ...

You are afraid of your own body's immune system, but this foreign unlike anything your body has ever seen, you will try that. You do what you do. Be proud. Its your right to fck up your own body. I wont and cannot stop you.
    You talk in circles and act like this "vaccine" has been thoroughly tested, been in production/use for decades, and everyone should get it to do their part. that nonsense. As well, who are you to act like you're above me by trying to claim I am putting this or that in my body which is worse than a ing unproven, untested, not fda approved bull vax? Again, miss me with that bull or shall I say your bull PG?

You will not guilt me into your cult bro.

As well, I am afraid of my own body's immune system says the dude who willingly lines up for a "vaccine" that's unproven, untested, not fda approved, and already has a track record of injuries and death.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You talk in circles and act like this "vaccine" has been thoroughly tested, been in production/use for decades, and everyone should get it to do their part. that nonsense. As well, who are you to act like you're above me by trying to claim I am putting this or that in my body which is worse than a ing unproven, untested, not fda approved bull vax? Again, miss me with that bull or shall I say your bull PG?

You will not guilt me into your cult bro.

As well, I am afraid of my own body's immune system says the dude who willingly lines up for a "vaccine" that's unproven, untested, not fda approved, and already has a track record of injuries and death.
    Track record of deaths...

The vaccine has worked incredibly well.
    By any sane statistical measure its amazing.
    I cant teach you stats either, stay stupid if you wish.
    Track record... holy ... This vaccine has now got the world testing it numbskull! It works extraordinarily well. And now you pretend to worry about FDA approval, such total bull .

You put in your body your nervous system plays tricks with your brain and you wont let your own body do the work for you. Sad you dont get it. But you too could become a Darwin award winner so do what you do. While the rest of us are protecting you. Dont let anyone in your place of business who has had the vaccine, see how that works out.
    Better yet take a trip to an area of outbreak without a mask or vaccine to prove your manhood. Vaccinate yourself another way, get the disease. Be a man. Go on with your manhood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont let anyone in your place of business who has had the vaccine, see how that works out.

Better yet take a trip to an area of outbreak without a mask or vaccine to prove your manhood. Vaccinate yourself another way, get the disease. Be a man. Go on with your manhood.
    You're an idiot bro no matter how hard you try to come across here on ST.

You try to come across with your faux compassion as you throw insults. It's funny PG but it's not very becoming of you.

"While the rest of us are protecting you." This is what you call a God-Complex... You and no one else in this world is "protecting" me from anything. Celebrate your inoculation, wear your mul ude of masks, social distance 6 ft, etc while I keep taking vitamins, eating healthy, and not giving one what you cultish re s think otherwise.

Here's my response to the two points above you brought up.
    1) Anyone is welcome here at my shop and I have tattooed plenty of vaccinated people already who have no problem with me and I have no problem with them. They don't have God-Complexes like some here on ST.

2)I eat at restaurants daily and have since May 2020. Daily! I also attended that college football game in an arena back months and months ago when all this was supposedly at its peak. I work on people for a living and meet with people all the time. Sorry you're scared of life PG but we all aren't like you thank God!

Thread Information