San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    non-citizens can't vote
    Time to make them citizens then

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The only hope USA has is making the millions of hard working latinos american citizens

Otherwise this nation is going to.the dustbin of.history

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nerve damage in cornea could be sign of 'long COVID,'

https://www.livescience.com/nerve-da...ong-covid.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The red team started the anti mask and vacc movement.
    That is still going strong, even on this board.
    It falls in YOUR lap. You voted for a snakeoil salesman.

"A cure exists right underneath the kitchen counter, we are right around the corner, no worries, poof its gone."

History says you own this.
    You sleep with this, you make love to this pandemic thinking and the problems.
    Easiest thing for you is to go derp and call it a hoax.
    “I’m not that confident. You’re going to say to the American people now, ‘Here’s a vaccine, it was new, it was done quickly, but trust this federal administration and their health administration that it’s safe? And we’re not 100 percent sure of the consequences.’ I think it’s going to be a very skeptical American public about taking the vaccine, and they should be.”

“Frankly, I’m not going to trust the federal government’s opinion, and I wouldn’t recommend it to New Yorkers, based on the federal government’s opinion.”

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    “I’m not that confident. You’re going to say to the American people now, ‘Here’s a vaccine, it was new, it was done quickly, but trust this federal administration and their health administration that it’s safe? And we’re not 100 percent sure of the consequences.’ I think it’s going to be a very skeptical American public about taking the vaccine, and they should be.”

“Frankly, I’m not going to trust the federal government’s opinion, and I wouldn’t recommend it to New Yorkers, based on the federal government’s opinion.”
    Estranged from the old TSA as I am...

Tell it, TSA.

Testify!!!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TSA lies by omission.

"We're going to put together our own review committee headed by the Department of Health to review the vaccine, and I'm appointing a committee that is going to come up with a vaccine distribution and implementation plan on how we will do it. New York's response to COVID has been a model for this country, and we should also be the model vaccination program for the country."

The Vaccine Distribution and Implementation Task Force will develop a plan for vaccine administration that will include:

Prioritization of vaccine recipients based solely on clinical guidance
    Distribution network capable of providing two doses of vaccine to all New Yorkers
    Qualified professionals and organizations to administer the vaccine
    Data and IT infrastructure for scheduling appointments and tracking program metrics
    Public education regarding vaccination program
    Procurement of necessary supplies and equipment

https://www.governor.ny.gov/news/gov...stribution-and

TSA lies.

It's all he can do.

It's the only thing Trump supporters WANT to do.

Look, Cuomo's a piece of without having to lie about him but you sore pussy losers can't help yourselves.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

CDC Attempt To Overcome Hesitancy By Rebranding Vaccines As Guns

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Andy Borowitz

CDC Attempt To Overcome Hesitancy By Rebranding Vaccines As Guns

You're finding out that it ain't quite as much fun counting coup on mother er Biden as it was on President Trump.

Just shows ta go ya.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

"A cure exists right underneath the kitchen counter, we are right around the corner, no worries, poof its gone."

New York Gov. Cuomo 'not that confident' in FDA's vaccine approval process

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said he's not confident in the Food and Drug Administration's approval process for a COVID-19 vaccine, and that the American public shouldn't be either.

"I'm not that confident, but my opinion doesn't matter. I don't believe the American people are that confident," Cuomo told ABC News chief anchor George Stephanopoulos in an interview Monday on "Good Morning America."

"I think it's going to be a very skeptical American public about taking the vaccine, and they should be," he added.

Cuomo said he plans to assemble a group of doctors and medical experts to review any COVID-19 vaccine approved by the FDA before affirming its efficacy and safety for New York state residents.

"But I believe all across the country you're going to need someone other than this FDA and this CDC saying it's safe," he said, before adding that the two federal agencies don't "have any credibility."

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/live-u..._abcn#73692510

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York Gov. Cuomo 'not that confident' in FDA's vaccine approval process

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said he's not confident in the Food and Drug Administration's approval process for a COVID-19 vaccine, and that the American public shouldn't be either.

"I'm not that confident, but my opinion doesn't matter. I don't believe the American people are that confident," Cuomo told ABC News chief anchor George Stephanopoulos in an interview Monday on "Good Morning America."

"I think it's going to be a very skeptical American public about taking the vaccine, and they should be," he added.

Cuomo said he plans to assemble a group of doctors and medical experts to review any COVID-19 vaccine approved by the FDA before affirming its efficacy and safety for New York state residents.

"But I believe all across the country you're going to need someone other than this FDA and this CDC saying it's safe," he said, before adding that the two federal agencies don't "have any credibility."

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/live-u..._abcn#73692510
    Trump destroyed their credibility.

Why do you insist on acting like he never existed?

And 57% of New Yorkers are fully vaccinated.

Did Cuomo scare off all the people in Arkansas and Alabama who would've gotten the vaccine had they not followed his lead as those people must do?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

"Democratic politicians raising concerns about how quickly coronavirus vaccines could be rolled out to the public appear to be bolstering anti-vax groups. By highlighting issues around the vaccine development process, politicians on the left may be inadvertently increasing skepticism among the wider public."

"around the middle of August—when the Trump administration began suggesting a vaccine may be ready before the November 3 election—Democratic leaders started voicing skepticism about the development process for the first time. And concerns about the speed at which vaccines are being developed, and the potential for their release via Emergency Use Authorization (EUA,) have now been raised by many political leaders."

At the start of September, Democratic vice presidential nominee Kamala Harris said she would not trust President Donald Trump's word alone that any vaccine developed is safe and efficient.

A week later, Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden made similar remarks during a speech in Delaware, saying, "I trust vaccines, I trust scientists, but I don't trust Donald Trump."

Meanwhile, Nancy Pelosi, Democratic speaker of the United States House of Representatives, has said any vaccine must meet safety standards before being released if it is to be accepted by the public.

"Unless there is confidence that the vaccine has gone through the clinical trials, and then is approved by the independent scientific advisory committee, as established to do just this, there will be doubts that people will have."

According to a survey from the Pew Research Center carried out between September 8 and 13, half of U.S. adults now say they probably or definitely would not get a vaccine to prevent COVID-19, if it were available today.

While vaccine skepticism was still higher among Republicans—as it has been historically—there was a marked increase among Democrats. In May, 50 percent said they would "definitely" get the vaccine. By September, this had fallen to 24 percent.

https://www.newsweek.com/anti-vaccin...zation-1535559

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So the Democrats were always pro-vaccine.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Gosh it's a good thing I never voted for Andrew Cuomo or spent four years pushing re ed conspiracy theories to try to help him get elected, I'd probably feel pretty stupid right now.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    (winces)

No, not really. Mutations are much more likely higher virus counts. More viruses = more chances for mutation

Vaccinated people's immune system kills the virus very quickly, preventing a lot of virus load, in addition to being sicker for a shorter period of time.

Sorry, in addition to being cesspools of stupidity, conservative areas that aren't vaccinating are also cesspools for mutation.

Their stupidity could end up killing me or you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Critical thinking time.

What kind of masks did they study?

and under what specific conditions did they evaluate the efficacy of masks?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (winces)

No, not really. Mutations are much more likely higher virus counts. More viruses = more chances for mutation

Vaccinated people's immune system kills the virus very quickly, preventing a lot of virus load, in addition to being sicker for a shorter period of time.

Sorry, in addition to being cesspools of stupidity, conservative areas that aren't vaccinating are also cesspools for mutation.

Their stupidity could end up killing me or you.
    and?

Do you think that tweet contradicts anything I said?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Democrats didn't Trump trumps word and worried that he might unduly rush a vaccine before it was adequately tested]

Given how much Trump lied, and pushed for things that benefitted him personally over the good of the country, that seems a reasonable stance.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given how much Trump lied, and pushed for things that benefitted him personally over the good of the country, that seems a reasonable stance.
    He wanted a vaccine well before the election so he could claim credit and victory, not to save health and lives.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Critical thinking time.

What kind of masks did they study?

and under what specific conditions did they evaluate the efficacy of masks?
    "A piece of gauze proved worthless."

100 years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

wifey just submitted N-400 yesterday

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A good friend of mine from England just got his green card and married an American girl so 3-5 years citizenship possibly.
    A plus he is a science guy working with carbon capture for a geology group.
    Good stuff

Expensive horribly slow process though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Considers Banning Vaccine to Persuade People to Get It

“We must eliminate the scourge of vaccination once and for all,” the President said.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/biden-considers-banning-vaccine-to-convince-people-to-get-it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Congrats... that's the final stretch. What's the fee up to these days?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats... that's the final stretch. What's the fee up to these days?
    Its a couple grand I think. My sister just married a loser gringo

Thread Information