My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The most sick I've been this entire time was from Pfizer. And I had original covid.
    Lol Darrin's daily muh zip code anecdote

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not set in stone yet but looking like psychiatry, with internal as the backup plan. she's doing an internship rotation in psych this spring to get a better sense of it before the application cycle
    Bend over, I'll give you an internal backup plan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Darrin's daily muh zip code anecdote
    At least you tried?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for you. A million other Americans weren't so lucky.
    Not one single hospitalization in my entire family, including very elderly members. Genetic? Who knows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A kid died and you're going with the oh noes a kid died. Ok.
    Kids die riding bikes. Ban bikes Nancy??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    city has a lot more to offer. better weather.

plus have my whole life there. lifelong friends, extended family.

and while its overpriced, we should be fine once wifey is the breadwinner . im doing fine, and we can get by very easily on one income here (really, less than once income since not only is she not earning, but we're covering most of her tuition out of pocket), would very much need that second income to be comfortable in LA

Whatever works for you.

My sister and brother-in-law, both MD, moving from bay area to Texas next month. They've had enough.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever works for you.

My sister and brother-in-law, both MD, moving from bay area to Texas next month. They've had enough.
    Hope the power will be on this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope the power will be on this time.
    They have a generator, like me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not set in stone yet but looking like psychiatry, with internal as the backup plan. she's doing an internship rotation in psych this spring to get a better sense of it before the application cycle
    Psychiatry is tough but if she has the personality and a passion for it, it's a good choice. IM, don't let her become a hospitalist. Bean counters will run her into the ground until she is miserable, or quits and starts a podcast about our broken healthcare system like ZDogg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    laugh it up

it might be more serious than you think, you've called the end of the pandemic wrong half a dozen times.
    down here now they saying whoever ends up hospital bed caught delta, the ones with mild symptoms have omicron...like i said, delta never went away..yet ppl still playing russian roulette at large social gatherings

hence i rather be covid free then getting any symptoms cause that still inside ur body who knows what will trigger it next or any harm to ur health

i got a friend in the states studying medicine, medical students weer first ones to get vaccinated even knowing they were ginue pigs....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    down here now they saying whoever ends up hospital bed caught delta, the ones with mild symptoms have omicron...like i said, delta never went away..yet ppl still playing russian roulette at large social gatherings

hence i rather be covid free then getting any symptoms cause that still inside ur body who knows what will trigger it next or any harm to ur health

i got a friend in the states studying medicine, medical students weer first ones to get vaccinated even knowing they were ginue pigs....
    Delta is still circulating robustly in the US too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what i want to know is delta never went away, but they dont disclose it...assuming 90% of population is vaccinated 2 doses, then if u catch covid..if u show mild symptoms u got omicron, if u end up in hospital u got delta...how did they come up with that conclusion..they doing test on clowns in hospital then later revealing is just too slow... unless the people with delta from the previous waves who survive are transmitting that with viruses still inside them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what i want to know is delta never went away, but they dont disclose it...assuming 90% of population is vaccinated 2 doses, then if u catch covid..if u show mild symptoms u got omicron, if u end up in hospital u got delta...how did they come up with that conclusion..they doing test on clowns in hospital then later revealing is just too slow... unless the people with delta from the previous waves who survive are transmitting that with viruses still inside them
    Unfortunately, US genomic sequencing is for . We still rely on foreign information for best guesses. Or we did until a couple of weeks ago. Maybe we suddenly got our together since then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Psychiatry is tough but if she has the personality and a passion for it, it's a good choice. IM, don't let her become a hospitalist. Bean counters will run her into the ground until she is miserable, or quits and starts a podcast about our broken healthcare system like ZDogg.
    Shed probably specialize in oncology if she went IM route. But psych is her mindset now. I’d be all for that because i prioritize work-life balance more than anything. Reasonable hours, not physically taxing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They could all be lying, but then again, maybe there's something to robust public health policy.

Not trying to manage the caseload is a social and political choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's vax only public health strategy is dog .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all the leaders in my country/state are all on holiday leave, while cases is 10k per state with total 500k active cases, yet testing sites by private pathology companies cant keep up with demand, closing early or turnin people away from testing while they process backlog, ppl waiting +5 days to get a result hahaha....

hence its also election year, cant wait to replace the monkey with another monkey

tellin ppl who have symptoms to stay the fck home isolate, yeh good luck with that when the country has stop with the emergency welfare payments, now everyone is just rocking up to workplaces to work...bosses either risk letting them work or tell them to go home, hence labour shortages now

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Damn rights it is. That's where the death count is emanating from. They knew this for a fact as far back as November stating then that we'd be facing 1400 dead a day directly into mid-March. Yesterday's death total? Yep, 1,465 dead of the COVID.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are getting brainwashed down there in aussie my nig

Vaxed are ending up in hospital w delta and omi . Its a pandemic of the vaxed and unvaxed.

Maybe stop listen8ng to your governments propaganda

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Massive absenteeism in NYC schools. Folks are gripping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kids die riding bikes. Ban bikes Nancy??
    No, Ethel. And Banning fireworks in city limits has been a thing in San Antonio for a long time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andrew Pollard, one of the creators of the Oxford AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine, has said that giving people booster shots twice a year is "not sustainable."

Speaking to UK newspaper The Telegraph in an interview published Tuesday, Pollard said: "We can't vaccinate the planet every six months."

Exactly

Idiots claiming the solutions to this pandemic is to boost our way out of it are either part of the big pharma scam or stupid lemmings

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pollard, who also heads up the UK's Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization (JCVI), stressed the "need to target the vulnerable" going forward, rather than administering doses to all those over 12 years old.

Been saying this for over 1 year.

Old and sick should be vaxed. Wasting time money and effort on vacmxing children is dumb as rocks

Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirty americans being superspreading disease spreading zombies as usual:

local governor in Japan has blasted the US military for failing to contain the spread of coronavirus in the country's southernmost prefecture of Okinawa, which is home to several US bases.

“I’m outraged because the rise in the number of infected among US military personnel suggests that their management is not enough,” Denny Tamaki, Okinawa’s prefectural governor, said in a press conference Sunday.

Okinawa Prefecture reported 130 new Covid-19 cases on Monday -- the highest single-day total since September 25 last year, a prefectural official told CNN.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirty americans being superspreading disease spreading zombies as usual:

local governor in Japan has blasted the US military for failing to contain the spread of coronavirus in the country's southernmost prefecture of Okinawa, which is home to several US bases.

“I’m outraged because the rise in the number of infected among US military personnel suggests that their management is not enough,” Denny Tamaki, Okinawa’s prefectural governor, said in a press conference Sunday.

Okinawa Prefecture reported 130 new Covid-19 cases on Monday -- the highest single-day total since September 25 last year, a prefectural official told CNN.
    You either want it to spread or you don't.

Pick a lane.

Thread Information