Page 203 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 1031531931992002012022032042052062072132533037031203 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And at him patting himself on the back for "calling it." Oh, a cold virus is going infect millions around the world. You don't say. Of course it is. Question what are the actual hospitalization and mortality rates. That's what we want to find out in order to get a clear picture on how our system might be able to deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Governments make cuts as well to maximize profits of their own to spend on other bull to buy votes. Why no mention of South Korea? 11 beds per every person, despite them being a healthier country overall. We have 2.8 beds per person.

Or are those trillions that could have been used to build hospitals, train medical personnel, and buy supplies better spent on F35s and nation building in Iraq?

no country is ready for the surge of patients from Corona niga

every single country will be brought to its knees

wake up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okay, we have 32k cases.
    We're told at least 80% of all cases are mild & need no hospitalization.
    So, we don't have hospital room/bed/gear for 20% of 32k cases?
    We're up 35.2k right now. We started the day under 30k. Next few weeks will test that question over and over

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And at him patting himself on the back for "calling it." Oh, a cold virus is going infect millions around the world. You don't say. Of course it is. Question what are the actual hospitalization and mortality rates. That's what we want to find out in order to get a clear picture on how our system might be able to deal.
    I called it on January ma niga

meanwhile Dumo and Penis were playing naked tag in the sauna for 2 months. our democrats were jackning off to muh russia fairy tales and the Repugs were purchasing Maga hats

we were caught with our pants down and gonna take the entire sausage on our insides

I called it

me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear Italy's medical system is handling things flawlessly.
    Italy collapsed. So did China and Iran. Thanks to Italy we received a heads up to start isolating and taking seriously. We don't want to be the next Italy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    everyone knows american made stuff is overpriced garbage

just look at Tesla

if you want something that works and is priced reasonably you have to go asian tbqh

facts are facts
    called this too tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Factoid: Santa Clara, County, CA declared a COVID-19 state of emergency on Feb.10th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Italy collapsed. So did China and Iran. Thanks to Italy we received a heads up to start isolating and taking seriously. We don't want to be the next Italy.
    cosign

sadly UK will make italy look like a saturday at Mortons Steakhouse

and we will soon too if Orangegutan keeps distracting our doctors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who chronically makes inaccurate geopolitical predictions on a spurs message board and compulsively congratulates himself on the one of out 500 guesses that was clearly wrong has a clear mental disorder and should be ins utionalized.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

meanwhile Dumo and Penis were playing naked tag in the sauna for 2 months. our democrats were jackning off to muh russia fairy tales and the Repugs were purchasing Maga hats

we were caught with our pants down and gonna take the entire sausage on our insides

I called it

me
    Trump shut travel down and formed a task force in late January early February.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    called this too tbqh
    And this

bernie will sweep tuesday tbqh
    Bernie needs to concede tonight tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump shut travel down and formed a task force in late January early February.
    yup Xi and Putin running circles around Orangegutan

even ma niga Modi posting Namaste while Dump embarrasses himself with his daily briefings

- sanitize masks with liquids
    - vaccines in 4 months
    - get a 2nd flu shot it will help with Corona
    - car dealers will start selling ventilators in a couple weeks
    - this will dissapear mayically with positive thinking

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

More testing is happening than I expected. I was thinking it was in the 20k-30k range. I read earlier that South Korea was testing 12-15k(could be outdated) per day. Of course we have way more people. We will be testing more than any other country very shortly. 10 days ago we had only test like 12k people total.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Ron Paul who wrote this 6 days ago:

http://ronpaulins ute.org/archives...onavirus-hoax/

Can go ask his son what the hoax is all about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need an antibody test, to see if we've already been exposed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully Ron Paul who wrote this 6 days ago:

http://ronpaulins ute.org/archives...onavirus-hoax/

Can go ask his son what the hoax is all about
    RIP ma
    dear dr Paul

hes basically TGY these days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our medical system is streamlined to maximize profit. We can't handle a flu and a 3x as strong flu at the same time. These penny-pinching, shareholder appeasing s only account for certainty and don't plan for uncertainty because that is "unprofitable."
    Shareholders are those who own stocks (there are major shareholders as well). I wouldn't consider appeasing them to be out of the realm of responsibility for corporations, and it doesn't make them evil.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I called it

me
    So because you don’t believe Russia interfered in our elections, the Democrats did not see the virus coming.
    You also don’t believe Assad has ever used gas as a weapon.

And you have no shame in calling it when you backed out on Trump a week before the election. Clinton WILL WIN.
    You flip a coin, watch the result, and still call it wrong.
    You are AMAZINGLY WRONG.

I call this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only in India. they come out of their quarantines to parade and clap to show gra ude to their medical professionals

and these mother ers are in charge of our IT??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More testing is happening than I expected. I was thinking it was in the 20k-30k range. I read earlier that South Korea was testing 12-15k(could be outdated) per day. Of course we have way more people. We will be testing more than any other country very shortly. 10 days ago we had only test like 12k people total.
    One would hope. There's been a good number of governors mentioning they're still lacking masks, gowns and tests, and have been having to purchase them from overseas, competing against other States requiring the same.

Hopefully this will be a thing of the past next week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The testing part is about to get real. Remember, we are still mostly on a 5 day work week. When we go full bore, that will be out the window. If we never get there, we are doing just fine.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need an antibody test, to see if we've already been exposed.
    I want to see how effectively treating people with the antibodies of the recovered will be. That test becomes even more important if that's the game plan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frankly I can't think of a worse person who could be in charge right now. Pence sounds so much better when he's at the podium than Trump. Its not even close. And nevermind the tweets he's sending out tonight. I thought Bush 2 was the lowest we'd ever go. I couldn't have been more wrong. I'd kill to have Bush 2 back.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only in India. they come out of their quarantines to parade and clap to show gra ude to their medical professionals

and these mother ers are in charge of our IT??
    India doesn't really have an option beyond a fast burn anyways tbh.

Thread Information