Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Despite GOP Whining, Big Majority Supports Vaccine Mandates

according to a new poll conducted by the research organization COVID States Project.

Axios reports that, according to the survey, support for vaccine mandates has increased since May, the last time the COVID States Project conducted a poll on the issue.

As of July, 64 percent of Americans supported a requirement that everyone get be vaccinated against COVID-19,

up from 62 percent in May.

An even greater 70 percent support requiring COVID-19 vaccines for air travel,

while 66 percent support a requirement that college students be vaccinated in order to go back to school.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/vaccine...ublic-support-

So 1/3 of Americans stupid, ignorant FreeDumb lovers, gulled, duped, lied to by Repugs, Trash, right wing hate media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CDC released that evidence on Friday. In a study of 469 cases of Covid-19 that broke out in the resort town of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, earlier this month, 74% occurred in “fully vaccinated persons.” Four out of five patients hospitalized were fully vaccinated, and on average the inoculated had completed their two rounds of doses only 86 days before infection.

We got scammed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC summer pop is 500K

500 cases is 0.1%, ing wonderful fact,

you ignorant RWNJs are immune to facts and gulled by bull

what number of vaccinated were hospitalized?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read the pdf

Genomic sequencing of
    specimens from 133 patients identified the B.1.617.2 (Delta)
    variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in
    119 (89%) and the Delta AY.3 sublineage in one (1%). Overall,
    274 (79%) vaccinated patients with breakthrough infection
    were symptomatic. Among five COVID-19 patients who
    were hospitalized, four were fully vaccinated; no deaths were
    reported.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read the pdf

Genomic sequencing of
    specimens from 133 patients identified the B.1.617.2 (Delta)
    variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, in
    119 (89%) and the Delta AY.3 sublineage in one (1%). Overall,
    274 (79%) vaccinated patients with breakthrough infection
    were symptomatic. Among five COVID-19 patients who
    were hospitalized, four were fully vaccinated; no deaths were
    reported.

No contradiction

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No contradiction

5 hospitalizations. 4 were vaxed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CDC released that evidence on Friday. In a study of 469 cases of Covid-19 that broke out in the resort town of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, earlier this month, 74% occurred in “fully vaccinated persons.” Four out of five patients hospitalized were fully vaccinated, and on average the inoculated had completed their two rounds of doses only 86 days before infection.

We got scammed
    So how are you coming up with the we got scammed line. Vaccines don't prevent infection, not just this one but all of them, they never have. IDGAF if people test pcr positive, we've never pcr tested people for a virus en masse, so it means nothing. IDGAF if people get the sniffles or feel ty for a week. If we get to the point that there is no difference between hospitalizations and death between vaccinated and unvaccinated then I'll be the first to say Hater called it but as for now the vaccines are working well as they are intended too. I mean it's fine to trigger dumb chumpettes who thought Biden was going "defeat" the virus and make it go away but that's a lot different than saying the vaccines are a scam. They are one of the most effective vaccines we've ever had and are working exactly like they are supposed to work. You know all of this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how are you coming up with the we got scammed line. Vaccines don't prevent infection, not just this one but all of them, they never have. IDGAF if people test pcr positive, we've never pcr tested people for a virus en masse, so it means nothing. IDGAF if people get the sniffles or feel ty for a week. If we get to the point that there is no difference between hospitalizations and death between vaccinated and unvaccinated then I'll be the first to say Hater called it but as for now the vaccines are working well as they are intended too. I mean it's fine to trigger dumb chumpettes who thought Biden was going "defeat" the virus and make it go away but that's a lot different than saying the vaccines are a scam. They are one of the most effective vaccines we've ever had and are working exactly like they are supposed to work. You know all of this.
    Pretty simple. They sold.this vaccine as the solution to the 9andemic.

"Take the shot Craig,.you gonna feel good"

"Take the shot, Craig. You not gonna infect the kids, grandma or the dogs"

"Take the shot Craig. You gonna get high"

"Take the shot Craig, you dont have to wear q mask ever again"

"Take the shot Craig, you can go back to da.club"

all lies

We got scammed

This is q third rate bull ."vaccine"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I mean it's fine to trigger dumb chumpettes who thought Biden was going "defeat" the virus and make it go away
    Snakeboy hedges his bets by creating a complete fictional strawman so he doesn't have to admit he's on the same side as the chumpettes on this issue.

It's okay to be right, dude. No one will judge you except maybe derp and koriwhat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelosi removes mask in violation of Capitol Police guidance
    Pelosi reinstated House floor mask mandate this week, sparking ire from Republicans

She needs her ass spanked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelosi reinstated House floor mask mandate this week, sparking ire from Republicans

She needs a psychologist ASAp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

She needs a psychologist ASAp
    Trump is as insane as anyone and not a peep about him from you sycophants. Never a peep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is as insane as anyone and not a peep about him from you sycophants. Never a peep.
    Of course Dump needs a therapist. As much as Old Joe needs an Alzheimers expert. But you probably disagree about Joe. Thus you are a mere cheerleading Muppet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the scam is exposed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Virtually every single one of these players have been vaccinated. This is not opinion or anti-vaccination rhetoric. It is fact, truth and exposure to what is actually happening. Because non vaccinated players are NOT TESTING POSITIVE at such an incredibly high rate. Anyone with half a brain can put two and two together. Why are all these vaccinated players testing positive? Because they were vaccinated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Virtually every single one of these players have been vaccinated. This is not opinion or anti-vaccination rhetoric. It is fact, truth and exposure to what is actually happening. Because non vaccinated players are NOT TESTING POSITIVE at such an incredibly high rate. Anyone with half a brain can put two and two together. Why are all these vaccinated players testing positive? Because they were vaccinated.
    I mean, you're an idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no scam

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could pick any time frame you wanted it doesn't really matter. The point was your comparison of society's reaction to a vaccine was just a dumb one considering the differences in CFR of Polio/Small Pox compared to Covid.
    Then you don’t get the comparison I was making.
    Oh, it’s not the same because we have good info spreading on Q anon and many other BS places. The hesitation based on horrible cases of disinformation is a huge problem. To bad that does not make sense to you. Everyone is NOW an expert, just google your favorite Q anon site and you too can find child trading and eating groups among Democrats that the smart people in the know hAve figured out.

Yeah, that comparison.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And worse, if some of this new "might be" is true, populations centers with a large % vaccinated will still be spared if the stats of having to go to the hospital if vaccinated stays really low. The one so called breakthrough case I am directly familiar with is a 25 yo that had mild cold symptoms but she really tried hard to get the virus by the situations she put herself in. (she tried really really hard by "enclosing" herself in a room and limo with 2 girls with symptoms for 2 days; bachelorette event) I dont even do that with my wife. Separate jobs, separate timing of running our daily lives. Lets hope getting an infection through a large viral load at once or a number of times is still mitigated in that your immune system is primed enough to prevent really bad symptoms. I am seeing numbers like 1000X the load in people infected with delta. So it may be just pure numbers of viral particles along with efficiency in binding to cells in your body once in. Apparently delta has 3 major separate mutations that might be bad. One is not even on the e protein.

Older people that are vaccinated.... hope they hold up well enough not to cause a run on health care facilities.
    Retraction:
    This 25 yo told her parents and others SHE WAS VACCINATED when she now admits she WAS NOT.

I wonder what percentage of the so-called breakthroughs are due to lying.
    Lying is an ok thing if you just call it disinformation according to our last president. It’s useful.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Detroit vaccination rate at 40.1% ("at least one dose")

That's lower than a lot of rural Texas Trump counties. I didn't realize failing Joe Biden was failing so badly with his own voters (allegedly).

Damn, I gave Hater for saying the senile old man would rack up more bodies than Trump. Might have to eat crow.

ing unbelievable that piece of was gifted effective treatments and vaccines and he still might end up the greatest mass murder in the American history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    First the grandparents, now the children.

Baton Rouge children's hospital nears capacity, braces for surge in Covid cases ahead of the school year.

A children's hospital in Louisiana is experiencing a wave of Covid-19 hospitalizations as the Delta variant pervades the region.

Dr. Trey Dunbar, president of Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital, said the e in Covid-19 cases right now is twice what they saw in the pandemic's initial surge last year.

"We've seen over the past couple of weeks a pretty dramatic increase," Dunbar told CNN by phone Friday. "A good number more of children are requiring hospitalization."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/30/us/ba...rge/index.html

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    First the grandparents, now the children.

Baton Rouge children's hospital nears capacity, braces for surge in Covid cases ahead of the school year.

A children's hospital in Louisiana is experiencing a wave of Covid-19 hospitalizations as the Delta variant pervades the region.

Dr. Trey Dunbar, president of Our Lady of the Lake Children's Hospital, said the e in Covid-19 cases right now is twice what they saw in the pandemic's initial surge last year.

"We've seen over the past couple of weeks a pretty dramatic increase," Dunbar told CNN by phone Friday. "A good number more of children are requiring hospitalization."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/30/us/ba...rge/index.html
    California is in the same ter, Ef. You've nary room.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Detroit vaccination rate at 40.1% ("at least one dose")

That's lower than a lot of rural Texas Trump counties. I didn't realize failing Joe Biden was failing so badly with his own voters (allegedly).

Damn, I gave Hater for saying the senile old man would rack up more bodies than Trump. Might have to eat crow.

ing unbelievable that piece of was gifted effective treatments and vaccines and he still might end up the greatest mass murder in the American history.
    I got homies in urban big cities bro. Nobody wants the shots.

I knew they were gonna blame trump s at first but eventually the big city numbers would start showing the truth of the matter.

Yes I called average Joe would kill almost as many americans as Dump. Sadly Im probably spot on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they laced.the vax with cocaine im sure wed be reaching 99% rate right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel is a fascist hole

Thread Information