Page 699 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 1995996496896956966976986997007017027037097497991199 ... LastLast
Results 17,451 to 17,475 of 40770
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pwning China by giving China everything China wants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.medicineuncensored.com/a...ut-of-thin-air

Shady AF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dr Trump said hydroxychloroquine works so it must work. Any study that says otherwise is shady AF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "One farm in Tennessee distributed Covid-19 tests to all of its workers after an employee came down with the virus. It turned out that every single one of its roughly 200 employees had been infected.

In New Jersey, more than 50 workers had the virus at a farm in Gloucester County, adding to nearly 60 who fell ill in neighboring Salem County. Washington state’s Yakima County, an agricultural area that produces apples, cherries, pears and most of the nation’s hops, has the highest per capita infection rate of any county on the West Coast....."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/every...100000688.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's *still* a pandemic that needs to be managed. It's not too late for the US to start taking it seriously as a public health problem.
    That's where the problem lies...Trump and his loyalist don't think its a serious threat. They're pushing to "open" everything cuz muh economy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

still not any of them call the data or study bunk...

Straight from your Todaro link:
    "Any one of the above findings warrants closer inspection of data for a study of this importance and with such global implications on patient care."

Even the guy, as spurraider said, that has specific interests in HCQ working out doesn't make that claim

So, again, are you standing on that claim based on a gut feeling or just overall butthurtness that it contradicts dear leader?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nowhere there says the study is bunk. Merely they found some data discrepancies.

BTW, I'm going to be apologizing to you if the study is retracted, I made that commitment, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nowhere there says the study is bunk. Merely they found some data discrepancies.

BTW, I'm going to be apologizing to you if the study is retracted, I made that commitment, tbh

Not necessary, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not necessary, tbh
    It's the right thing to do, tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Covid riot silence from baseline bum and ChumpDumper sad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn, a ing Catholic extremist rules one time for sanity, for citizens, not for oligarchy

Roberts Upholds COVID-19 Restrictions on Churches,

Scolds Kavanaugh

Kavanaugh dissent, by contrast,

falsely accused the state of religious discrimination

in an extremely misleading opinion that

omits the most important facts of the case.

Roberts went out of his way to scold Kavanaugh’s dishonest vilification of the state.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/05/supreme-court-coronavirus-california-churches.html

When prick Roberts is the swing vote? America is ed and un able.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad state data hides coronavirus threat as Trump pushes reopening

Federal and state officials across the country have altered or hidden public health data crucial to tracking the coronavirus' spread,

hindering the ability to detect a surge of infections as President Donald Trump pushes the nation to reopen rapidly.

In at least a dozen states, health departments

have inflated testing numbers or

deflated death tallies

by changing criteria for who counts as a coronavirus victim and

what counts as a coronavirus test,

according to reporting from POLITICO, other news outlets and the states' own admissions.

Some states have shifted the metrics for a “safe” reopening;

Arizona sought to clamp down on bad news at one point by simply shuttering its pandemic modeling.

About a third of the states aren’t even reporting hospital admission data — a big red flag for the resurgence of the virus.

The spotty data flow is particularly worrisome to public health officials trying to help Americans make decisions about safely venturing out.

The lack of accurate and consistent Covid-19 data, coupled with the fact that the White House no longer has regular briefings where officials reinforce the need for ongoing social distancing, makes that task even harder.

New examples seem to sprout up daily.

The District of Columbia this week became the latest jurisdiction to endure scrutiny, with the city using a “community spread” metric — excluding nursing homes, correctional facilities and others — as a justification for reopening the area.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ba...GZj?li=BBnb7Kz

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad state data hides coronavirus threat as Trump pushes reopening

Federal and state officials across the country have altered or hidden public health data crucial to tracking the coronavirus' spread,

hindering the ability to detect a surge of infections as President Donald Trump pushes the nation to reopen rapidly.

In at least a dozen states, health departments

have inflated testing numbers or

deflated death tallies

by changing criteria for who counts as a coronavirus victim and

what counts as a coronavirus test,

according to reporting from POLITICO, other news outlets and the states' own admissions.

Some states have shifted the metrics for a “safe” reopening;

Arizona sought to clamp down on bad news at one point by simply shuttering its pandemic modeling.

About a third of the states aren’t even reporting hospital admission data — a big red flag for the resurgence of the virus.

The spotty data flow is particularly worrisome to public health officials trying to help Americans make decisions about safely venturing out.

The lack of accurate and consistent Covid-19 data, coupled with the fact that the White House no longer has regular briefings where officials reinforce the need for ongoing social distancing, makes that task even harder.

New examples seem to sprout up daily.

The District of Columbia this week became the latest jurisdiction to endure scrutiny, with the city using a “community spread” metric — excluding nursing homes, correctional facilities and others — as a justification for reopening the area.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ba...GZj?li=BBnb7Kz

Nursing home data should be excluded when identifying and tracking a pandemic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nursing home data should be excluded when identifying and tracking a pandemic
    Because nursing home employees don't count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because nursing home employees don't count
    Not those who live there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not those who live there
    Nursing home residents aren't people?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nursing home residents aren't people?
    They shouldn't be included to track pandemic i.e. general population.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They shouldn't be included to track pandemic i.e. general population.
    Why not?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because it leads to erroneous data reporting as we are currently experiencing. Not to mention allows concepts like lockdown be made to look like a viable option when in reality it does not prevent death to those most at risk, again as being proven by the data.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because it leads to erroneous data reporting as we are currently experiencing.
    What's erroneous about it? Too many old people?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's erroneous about it? Too many old people?
    No because then states start playing games with what is reported and how that information hits the public. Kind of like you when you say daily cases.... they can use it to fixate on a Hotspot and only release that data or lag their data and dump in all at once and makes the context of what happens for cases deaths and percentages to be unreliable at best but definitely biased

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No because then states start playing games with what is reported and how that information hits the public.
    How is counting residents of nursing homes itself playing games?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is counting residents of nursing homes itself playing games?
    Wow you are slow at this. Because, unfortunately as you would know from your science, that several states have utilized hotspots to test and release at a higher rate of positives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow you are slow at this. Because, unfortunately as you would know from your science, that several states have utilized hotspots to test and release at a higher rate of positives
    So counting residents to nursing homes in itself isn't playing games. Understood.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So counting residents to nursing homes in itself isn't playing games. Understood.
    Yes and no.

Thread Information