Page 810 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 3107107608008068078088098108118128138148208609101310 ... LastLast
Results 20,226 to 20,250 of 40782
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many of you arguing with one poster. Hopefully, you aren't being trolled.
    I wasn't arguing with him. He were just having a chat.

Do you think tholdren will outpost ChumpDumper?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't arguing with him. He were just having a chat.

Do you think tholdren will outpost ChumpDumper?
    No one will outpost chump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one will outpost chump.
    Like i said, that isnt an argument

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    He wasn't wearing a mask. I did, but intermittently. It was a back yard party. I knew it was risky.

My friend belongs to a neighborhood crew that has been, uh, less than punctilious all spring and summer so far about keeping the number under 10, masking, social distancing, etc. They all hang out with each other, every single weekend. Some of my other friends hang specifically with COVID-19 dude.

My COVID-19 positive buddy was not the only risky person in this crew, IMHO.
    When you first described it I took it as just you and your friend sitting 10 feet apart outside the whole time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad at numbers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you first described it I took it as just you and your friend sitting 10 feet apart outside the whole time.
    No le hace; it doesn't matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wasted a test for someone who might have actually needed one and blew $130
    There is no such thing as a wasted test

You are no science man ma nig

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many of you arguing with one poster. Hopefully, you aren't being trolled.
    Agree completely

Hes a good troll I guess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He wasn't wearing a mask. I did, but intermittently. It was a back yard party. I knew it was risky.

My friend belongs to a neighborhood crew that has been, uh, less than punctilious all spring and summer so far about keeping the number under 10, masking, social distancing, etc. They all hang out with each other, every single weekend. Some of my other friends hang specifically with COVID-19 dude.

My COVID-19 positive buddy was not the only risky person in this crew, IMHO.
    Been there done that niga

Dont feel bad

I said outdoors and 6 feet apart. The risk is absolutely minimal. You probably run higher risks of injury when you drive.

Keep doing it you will be fine.

Indoors is where it gets hairy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My homeys come by and we kick it in the backyard. But i dont even let them inside to take a piss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My homeys come by and we kick it in the backyard. But i dont even let them inside to take a piss
    al fresco, like a kid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A bit extreme, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no such thing as a wasted test

You are no science man ma nig
    A significant amount of transmission occurs from asymptomatic cases.

Why aren't we testing more of that cohort?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Young voters in battleground states are concerned about the coronavirus for a surprising reason

Their No. 1 concern? Not their own health,

but that of their parents.

coronavirus, it’s ranked as the No. 1 issue for young voters in the November election, coming in at 24%.

Just after at 19% is ending systemic racism.

Affordable health care,

climate change, and

voting rights follow.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...tail=emaildkre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nope. Trump has killed 180,000 Americans, so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always comes back to THEY SENT THEM TO THE NURSING HOMES IN APRIL

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always comes back to THEY SENT THEM TO THE NURSING HOMES IN APRIL
    That wasn't a death trap, board cuckold?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Which one of you was pumping the Vanity Fair article?

NY, NJ Governors, White House Reject Reports of Friction Over Coronavirus Response

https://www.newsweek.com/nj-governor...mpression=true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thousands protest against coronavirus measures in Berlin
    Demonstrators ignore hygiene rules to rally in German capital.

Thousands of people, packed close together and not wearing face masks, protested in Berlin on Saturday against official measures intended to curb the spread of the coronavirus.

Police said they would file charges against the organizer of the gathering as demonstrators had not followed hygiene rules such as maintaining social distancing or wearing a mask covering nose and mouth.

Some 17,000 people took part in the demonstration at its peak, according to police.

The gathering was organized with the le "The end of the pandemic — day of freedom." Some demonstrators chanted "the biggest conspiracy theory is the pandemic," according to German media reports.

A Stuttgart-based organization called Querdenken 711 — which roughly translates as "thinking outside the box 711" — organized the rally.

The interior minister for the city of Berlin, Andreas Geisel, said on Friday that neo-Nazi organizations had also called for people to participate in the march. German media outlets noted that "Day of Freedom" was also the name of a Nazi propaganda film do enting the party's 1935 party congress in Nuremberg.

One banner at the march called for politicians such as German Health Minister Jens Spahn, Bavaria's state premier Markus Söder, Chancellor Angela Merkel and leading Christian Drosten to be "locked away."

Protesters also "aggressively asked" journalists to remove their masks by protestors, newspaper Der Tagesspiegel reported. A video by Querdenken 711 before the march said the group was peaceful and called on attendees to be polite to journalists.

Sawsan Chebli, a senior official in the Berlin city government, called the protest "a disaster."

"I just came from abroad and see these pictures. Many look to Germany, and admire us for how we have dealt with corona. Such pictures are a disaster. They destroy everything. They endanger human lives and destroy livelihoods. They scare me," she tweeted.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-berlin-390021

TheGreatYacht

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thousands protest against coronavirus measures in Berlin
    Demonstrators ignore hygiene rules to rally in German capital.

Thousands of people, packed close together and not wearing face masks, protested in Berlin on Saturday against official measures intended to curb the spread of the coronavirus.

Police said they would file charges against the organizer of the gathering as demonstrators had not followed hygiene rules such as maintaining social distancing or wearing a mask covering nose and mouth.

Some 17,000 people took part in the demonstration at its peak, according to police.

The gathering was organized with the le "The end of the pandemic — day of freedom." Some demonstrators chanted "the biggest conspiracy theory is the pandemic," according to German media reports.

A Stuttgart-based organization called Querdenken 711 — which roughly translates as "thinking outside the box 711" — organized the rally.

The interior minister for the city of Berlin, Andreas Geisel, said on Friday that neo-Nazi organizations had also called for people to participate in the march. German media outlets noted that "Day of Freedom" was also the name of a Nazi propaganda film do enting the party's 1935 party congress in Nuremberg.

One banner at the march called for politicians such as German Health Minister Jens Spahn, Bavaria's state premier Markus Söder, Chancellor Angela Merkel and leading Christian Drosten to be "locked away."

Protesters also "aggressively asked" journalists to remove their masks by protestors, newspaper Der Tagesspiegel reported. A video by Querdenken 711 before the march said the group was peaceful and called on attendees to be polite to journalists.

Sawsan Chebli, a senior official in the Berlin city government, called the protest "a disaster."

"I just came from abroad and see these pictures. Many look to Germany, and admire us for how we have dealt with corona. Such pictures are a disaster. They destroy everything. They endanger human lives and destroy livelihoods. They scare me," she tweeted.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-berlin-390021

TheGreatYacht
    Good. We need Covid protests here in the United States. But Trumpsters and Q s think Trump is busy locking up pedophiles.

If the United States bends the knee to the New World Order, the rest of the world goes down. We are the last line of defense.

Spurtacular

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. We need Covid protests here in the United States.
    You won't protest.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cant protest in purgatory

Rip. Ma niga

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information