My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be seasonal trends more than a +10% vaccination.....

Whats crazy is still summer. Assuming most idiots get 3rd booster now. Whatbthe will happen come January mid winter and cases e again???
    dude its winter here.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MAGA Marine booted for not following order to wear a mask!

Marine Corps corporal receives lightning-fast dismissal over refusal to wear a mask.

Marine Cpl. Whitney McHaffie refused to comply with a mask mandate and doesn't want to be vaccinated against COVID-19.

A month after the Defense Department's mask mandate for unvaccinated troops went into effect, she was booted from the military, possibly making her the first service member to be forced out of the service for violating COVID-related rules.

In an interview with Military.com, McHaffie said the mask mandate violated her religious liberties. She said that she doesn't believe masks are effective and wearing them would be to bear false witness, a violation of the ninth commandment in Judaism and Christianity.

McHaffie said that she cannot morally take a vaccine because they are derivatives of aborted fetal tissue."It's against my religion because it's associated with aborted fetal tissue, I'm catholic," she said. "I'm not against vaccines, for me it's about religious freedom, choice and health concerns.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...?ocid=msedgntp
    How did she ever make the huge leap to corporal?
    Just by breathing...

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If vaccines worked we wouldnt be talking about boosters.

Maybe that chinese vax works. Maybe. Or maybe they all have varying but similar waning protection.

Point is if we have a big e come winter after a 3rd booster..we.woukd be talking about 5 month boosters for years

In other words one of the most epic dumpster fires in history
    We can make entirely new vaccines.
    But this vaccine works in most cases extraordinarily well as it does STILL recognize the virus.
    The most credible current theory is that the delta variant is coming with huge dosage to people who already have weakened immune systems. They cant keep up, but they do recognize the viral protein shape. Boosters make perfect sense for them. If tetanus came in large doses we would have to increase the number of tetanus boosters as well. A boost, is not a completely different vaccine. We have not come to that point.

This virus is most likely special because of the sheer number of viral particles it can cause some bodies to produce and the rapidity of its cellular takeover, its not the novelty of calling it delta. And again, by far the largest problems occur in UNVACCINATED people. Mask and get vaccinated. Do BOTH. But people like you were hesitant to do either, and now poor hater has given up hope, dashed against the rocks because his Trumpistas wont do either. And they also led the spread. Sorry you cant face up to it.

So Stop your whining ya damn Sandinistan fruit cake.

btw, look on a map. Chile is a very longitudinally oriented country. And ALL of it is SOUTH of the equator. unless they own some little island i am not familiar with...
    Last edited by pgardn; 09-01-2021 at 11:40 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maths time.

Per polling:

86% of Dems are vaxxed
    63% of independents
    54% of Fascists

29% of population identify as Democrat
    40% are independent
    28% are identify with the fascist party

Crunch the numbers a bit.

14% of Democrats who are 29% of the population are unvaxxed.
    37% of Independents who are 40% of the population are unvaxxed.
    46% of Fascists who are 28% of the population are unvaxxed.

Crunch the numbers a bit more.

Ratios for unvaxxed are:

12% Democrat
    44% Independent
    44% Fascist

Since the vast majority of the deaths, say 98%, to keep it easy are unvaxxed, that means that for every 10,000 deaths (vaxxed and unvaxxed)

Roughly:
    1247 Democrats died.
    4346 Independents died.
    4407 Fascists died.

Fascists are dying off 3.5 times faster than Democrats.

Hooray Freedumbs?
    lol every time you put your critical thinking cap on it's a show

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he left out the most important treatment.

you're a gullible rube.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If vaccines worked we wouldnt be talking about boosters.

Maybe that chinese vax works. Maybe. Or maybe they all have varying but similar waning protection.

Point is if we have a big e come winter after a 3rd booster..we.woukd be talking about 5 month boosters for years

In other words one of the most epic dumpster fires in history
    the fact that you need a booster doesn't mean that vaccines don't work just that antibodies are going down fast. Vaccines are buying us some time to come up with a better vaccine (long lasting), treatments and not overwhelming hospitals. At this point, those against vaccines have no argument, it is a position they have chosen and they don't want to change

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maths time.

Per polling:

86% of Dems are vaxxed
    63% of independents
    54% of Fascists

29% of population identify as Democrat
    40% are independent
    28% are identify with the fascist party

Crunch the numbers a bit.

14% of Democrats who are 29% of the population are unvaxxed.
    37% of Independents who are 40% of the population are unvaxxed.
    46% of Fascists who are 28% of the population are unvaxxed.

Crunch the numbers a bit more.

Ratios for unvaxxed are:

12% Democrat
    44% Independent
    44% Fascist

Since the vast majority of the deaths, say 98%, to keep it easy are unvaxxed, that means that for every 10,000 deaths (vaxxed and unvaxxed)

Roughly:
    1247 Democrats died.
    4346 Independents died.
    4407 Fascists died.

Fascists are dying off 3.5 times faster than Democrats.

Hooray Freedumbs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the fact that you need a booster doesn't mean that vaccines don't work just that antibodies are going down fast. Vaccines are buying us some time to come up with a better vaccine (long lasting), treatments and not overwhelming hospitals. At this point, those against vaccines have no argument, it is a position they have chosen and they don't want to change
    If you need a booster every 5 or 6 months sorry to break it go you. Your vaccine is complete .

Therapeutics and building natural immunity is where its at. God knows what d you are doing to your immune system injecting every 5 months. Only a lunatic would allow that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ma niga Bellicick is reading my posts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol every time you put your critical thinking cap on it's a show
    Feel free to find fault in the logic. I am merely pointing out the hard, real math.

Reality does not care about your glib, lazy, throwaway quips.

This reality bothers you. Why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh well then there it is. Nobody should need a ventilator ever again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A precedes B

therefore

A causes B

There's no way to know if ivermectin had any effect on JR's covid

M's of people have had nearly symptomless, mild, short-term covid w/o ivermectin

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    We can make entirely new vaccines.
    But this vaccine works in most cases extraordinarily well as it does STILL recognize the virus.
    The most credible current theory is that the delta variant is coming with huge dosage to people who already have weakened immune systems. They cant keep up, but they do recognize the viral protein shape. Boosters make perfect sense for them. If tetanus came in large doses we would have to increase the number of tetanus boosters as well. A boost, is not a completely different vaccine. We have not come to that point.

This virus is most likely special because of the sheer number of viral particles it can cause some bodies to produce and the rapidity of its cellular takeover, its not the novelty of calling it delta. And again, by far the largest problems occur in UNVACCINATED people. Mask if you are over 50 years old and get vaccinated. Do BOTH. But people like you were hesitant to do either, and now poor hater has given up hope, dashed against the rocks because his Trumpistas wont do either. And they also led the spread. Sorry you cant face up to it.

So Stop your whining ya damn Sandinistan fruit cake.

btw, look on a map. Chile is a very longitudinally oriented country. And ALL of it is SOUTH of the equator. unless they own some little island i am not familiar with...
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still doesn't understand how masks work.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Still doesn't understand how masks work.

This study should basically end any scientific debate about whether masks for the under 50 population can be effective in combating covid at the population level as there is no statistically significant decrease. A nail in the coffin for the arguments on masks for under 50 population.

https://www.poverty-action.org/sites...ity_083121.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA doubling down on stupid.

The actual study s directly in his mouth.

Summary: A randomized-trial of community-level mask promotion in rural Bangladesh during
    COVID-19 shows that the intervention tripled mask usage and reduced symptomatic SARS-CoV-2
    infections, demonstrating that promoting community mask-wearing can improve public health.

What a ing moronanon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This study should basically end any scientific debate about whether masks for the under 50 population can be effective in combating covid at the population level as there is no statistically significant decrease. A nail in the coffin for the arguments on masks for under 50 population.

https://www.poverty-action.org/sites...ity_083121.pdf
    Walk us through the methdology, how does the study prove that?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Walk us through the methdology, how does the study prove that?
    Did you not even read the study you posted and pants yourself again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you not even read the study you posted and pants yourself again?
    I don't see how you reached your conclusion. Seems like you leapt to it based on a single data point, and not considering how community masking seems to have had have a statistically significant effect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jesus, Hillary destroyed TSAnon's brain.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I don't see how you reached your conclusion. Seems like you leapt to it based on a single data point, and not considering how community masking seems to have had have a statistically significant effect.
    Not on the 50 and younger population.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not on the 50 and younger population.
    so what? it protects those most vulnerable and lowers the overall incidence/spread of disease, which the point.

whether it reliably protects any given individual is neither here nor there.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    so what? it protects those most vulnerable and lowers the overall incidence/spread of disease, which the point.

whether it reliably protects any given individual is neither here nor there.
    I was just surprised to see the subgroup breakdown and am busting your balls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just surprised to see the subgroup breakdown and am busting your balls

Thread Information