Page 712 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2126126627027087097107117127137147157167227628121212 ... LastLast
Results 17,776 to 17,800 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is something as simple and cheap as vitamin D and aspirin kept you from dying?

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04363840

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that's a bit of a misnomer. Self correcting would mean they never released the paper in the 1st place.
    Not really

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need to apologize for sharing a study unless you knew it was inaccurate. We were all aware that there were concerns voiced and that the lancet was aware of them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No need to apologize for sharing a study unless you knew it was inaccurate. We were all aware that there were concerns voiced and that the lancet was aware of them
    I'm not apologizing for sharing the study, tbh... I pointed fingers at Darrin with it, that's why.

It should also be said that The Lancet remains a prestigious publisher of scientific materials.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not apologizing for sharing the study, tbh... I pointed fingers at Darrin with it, that's why.

It should also be said that The Lancet remains a prestigious publisher of scientific materials.
    Of course. And this series of events gives them credibility.

As as soon as concerns were raised they investigated and eventually retracted

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sadly for most trumps defending of the WHO seems like the right move

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UK trial on hydroxychloroquine: ‘It doesn’t work’

A large, randomized U.K. trial found “no clinical benefit” of hydroxychloroquine to treat hospitalized Covid-19 patients, researchers announced Friday.

“It doesn’t work,” declared Martin Landray, one of the lead researchers, at a briefing. Patients receiving hydroxychloroquine died at about the same rate — about one in four — as those receiving regular care in a randomized trial being conducted by the University of Oxford and the U.K. National Health Service.

Researchers said they're no longer giving patients the malaria drug in the so-called RECOVERY trial, which will continue to evaluate three other treatments as potential coronavirus fixes.

For anyone who's hospitalized, "hydroxychloroquine is not the right treatment," Landray said.

Researchers reviewed their data earlier than planned following a request Thursday by the U.K.'s drugs regulator.

The WHO now plans to once again reconsider testing hydroxychloroquine after the U.K. researchers informed the U.N. health body of their determinations this morning, said Peter Horby, the other principal investigator.

---

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...nt-work-303275

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UK trial on hydroxychloroquine: ‘It doesn’t work’

A large, randomized U.K. trial found “no clinical benefit” of hydroxychloroquine to treat hospitalized Covid-19 patients, researchers announced Friday.

“It doesn’t work,” declared Martin Landray, one of the lead researchers, at a briefing. Patients receiving hydroxychloroquine died at about the same rate — about one in four — as those receiving regular care in a randomized trial being conducted by the University of Oxford and the U.K. National Health Service.

Researchers said they're no longer giving patients the malaria drug in the so-called RECOVERY trial, which will continue to evaluate three other treatments as potential coronavirus fixes.

For anyone who's hospitalized, "hydroxychloroquine is not the right treatment," Landray said.

Researchers reviewed their data earlier than planned following a request Thursday by the U.K.'s drugs regulator.

The WHO now plans to once again reconsider testing hydroxychloroquine after the U.K. researchers informed the U.N. health body of their determinations this morning, said Peter Horby, the other principal investigator.

---

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...nt-work-303275
    Back to pseudo science since you dont understand numbers, great work

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sharing news... you sure do sound upset to the fact you've been proven not to be credible.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sharing news... you sure do sound upset to the fact you've been proven not to be credible.
    My credibility has nothing to do with your lack of understanding or laziness of looking. Keep on Googling, now that is analysis.

Tell me more about those daily cases and daily fatalities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My credibility has nothing to do with your lack of understanding or laziness of looking. Keep on Googling, now that is analysis.

Tell me more about those daily cases and daily fatalities.
    We all understand you can't back up what you say. Other posters and I certainly haven't been lazy in engaging with you, and giving you ample opportunity to back up your assertions.

Seems laziness has only come from you... at the end of the day you're all talk, that much is clear.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all understand you can't back up what you say. Other posters and I certainly haven't been lazy in engaging with you, and giving you ample opportunity to back up your assertions.

Seems laziness has only come from you... at the end of the day you're all talk, that much is clear.
    I told you where to get the data. You just want to copy and paste. Sad you're lazy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

still.dont know how to make sense of the numbers? Just repost headlines. Deep thoughts man.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    still.dont know how to make sense of the numbers? Just repost headlines. Deep thoughts man.
    Tapping out.

per usual.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tapping out.

per usual.
    Zzzzzzzzz

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Testing explosions cases trend and pos down.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    red states suckered by the Repug leaders into more disease and death, for profit

https://rt.live/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    red states suckered by the Repug leaders into more disease and death, for profit

https://rt.live/
    Lol r factor. Daily cases man.

“[A]s public health advocates, we do not condemn these gatherings as risky for COVID-19 transmission”…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have they updated any new transmit figures during the protest or after the protests??

down here after lockdown easing and now the stupid blm protests, looks to have some increase numbers but they not updating the numbers...

we have some clusters spreading, usually in workplaces with alot of employees spreading among each other and at home, still these selfish pricks wont stay home and continue to goto work cause they fear of losing their jobs in this current economy climate recession/depression

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have they updated any new transmit figures during the protest or after the protests??

down here after lockdown easing and now the stupid blm protests, looks to have some increase numbers but they not updating the numbers...

we have some clusters spreading, usually in workplaces with alot of employees spreading among each other and at home, still these selfish pricks wont stay home and continue to goto work cause they fear of losing their jobs in this current economy climate recession/depression
    I believe the only way to tell if there was a surge during the protests would be looking at cases by time and then by age.

A state to watch may be AZ.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some medical procedures require customers to take tests before able to get treatment. These tests may be showing in the data as pos only tests and disregarding the negative, increasing case and pos put.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been like four days since that came out. Anyone actually talk to the two scientists said to be the authors?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The $7,000 Covid test: Why states are stepping in to shield consumers
    One national insurer was billed $6,946 for a coronavirus test in Texas, according to claims data reviewed by POLITICO.

Insurance regulators from Tennessee to Washington state have stepped up efforts to protect patients from unexpected bills for coronavirus tests, concerned the federal government has failed to shield people from thousands of dollars in out-of-pocket expenses.

Washington's insurance commissioner, Mike Kreidler, this week issued an emergency order banning labs for billing insured patients for doctor-ordered Covid-19 diagnostic tests. That followed moves in Tennessee, North Dakota, Oklahoma and Georgia to cap costs or more narrowly define what insurers should pay for as the number of tests processed daily surges to 465,000 as of June 4.

The state-by-state guidance and rules come after Congress and the Trump administration this spring assured Americans that coronavirus testing and any necessary trips to doctors and hospitals would be free. But lawmakers didn't limit charges if the testing is done out of network — or prohibit labs or hospitals from billing patients if insurers refuse to pay their posted charges.

Employers and health plans have complained this could lead to staggering costs. One national insurer was billed $6,946 for a coronavirus test in Texas, according to claims data reviewed by POLITICO. In Oklahoma, health plans received 175 out-of-network claims for coronavirus tests over a single week that ranged from $153 to $2,315 per test, said Laura Fleet, executive director of the Oklahoma Association of Health Plans.

Link: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...t-costs-304058

---

Here comes the bait and switch, per the usual bad goods, etc

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe the only way to tell if there was a surge during the protests would be looking at cases by time and then by age.

A state to watch may be AZ.
    AZ seems to only be reporting pos sero testing. Lol there's your data manipulation ChumpDumper and ElNono

Thread Information