Page 399 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2993493893953963973983994004014024034094494998991399 ... LastLast
Results 9,951 to 9,975 of 40770
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The crapification of testing may be related to the upcoming crapification of mitigation: declining rates of detection could be used to justify lifting social distancing guidelines. That would put Trumplandia on a collision course with states that decide not to lift the guidelines -- they'll be blamed for the economic damage caused by the fight against COVID-19.
    There has been nothing but crapification mitigation. We never closed down. We never stayed home. Home Depot is always jammed. Lowe's as well. Take out, drive thru's, voting booths, Mardi Gras, beaches still occupied.

We weren't gonna have it and we never will.

We never bit the booger, never took it on the chin. And all we had to do was take it on the chin for a month, 30 days. Nope. Wouldn't hear of it. No way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Death rate is higher riding in car

Not any more. Virus is now the leading cause of death in the US, surpassing heart disease and cancer.

https://public.flourish.studio/visualisation/1712761/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York’s coronavirus crisis tracked back to European travel — not China

scientists have tracked the cases of coronavirus in New York back to travel from Europe.

President Donald Trump has been celebrating his decision to shut down some travel from China, though not all travel.

A whopping
    430,000 people have traveled from China to the United States since the coronavirus crisis.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/04/new...na-scientists/
    yeah, it couldn't have possibly been spread around when they cooped everybody up in close proximity for HOURS testing people from Europe.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, it couldn't have possibly been spread around when they cooped everybody up in close proximity for HOURS testing people from Europe.
    Hey, you're not worshiping Trump for his strong, powerful travel ban that saved billions. You're definitely not a real American.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY had 38% day-to-day jump in known deaths Wed 8 Apr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mailman just came. I got a bulk mail solicitation from "National Cremation Service". Damn, that's cold blooded.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    NY had 38% day-to-day jump in known deaths Wed 8 Apr
    You had hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers taking part in Chinese New Year.

& you thought you was gonna walk-a-way from that?

No. The ones who didn't go got it from the ones who did go. On & on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, you're not worshiping Trump for his strong, powerful travel ban that saved billions. You're definitely not a real American.
    It was the best, most powerful travel ban ever. Many people complimented it on how tremendous it was. No other travel ban in the history of travel bans was so tremendous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then why are the least impacted group in NYC in terms of deaths Asians? I guess all those black people must have been celebrating the Chinese New Year with them.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. You still don't understand exponential growth.

2. You don't understand what I said 1 week ago.

3. You don't understand that the rate I was talking about 1 week ago is slower than what is happening in reality.

4. You don't know how to interpret that model.

That's why its so hard to admit I'm wrong. Because you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

You don't know who the you are talking to!

The guy - CALLED PIZZAGATE!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chinese new year was before the virus was widespread in either europe or the US.

Have another bite of that sandwich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. You still don't understand exponential growth.

2. You don't understand what I said 1 week ago.

3. You don't understand that the rate I was talking about 1 week ago is slower than what is happening in reality.

4. You don't know how to interpret that model.

That's why its so hard to admit I'm wrong. Because you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
    Dunning Kruger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chinese new year was before the virus was widespread in either europe or the US.

The old man is just waking up in between naps to scream unintelligibly everytime someone passes him by. Reminds me of passing mentally ill hobos in the subway back when I was in NYC.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Oh, I get it, it was around and the old man ignored it to make a dollar & a cent. & it was around and hundreds of thousands of New Yorkers ignored it. But, only the old man will be held to accounts.

Caught ya, RG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok, lets look at private vs public testing. Y'all know every other nation that is above us in per capita testing has nationalized healthcare? The fact that private labs here are only now doing a decent job at the DIRECTION OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT sure isn't making the point you guys think it is. You realize that US health lags a lot of countries with nationalized health care?

Not really sure why y'all are smug on this end but whats new?
    If we spend half our income on the health of others, sure... we could climb the ranking ladder. That's not my concern. We have our government - not theirs. Do you think you can magically transplant their entire culture and customs/history into the US and it will just morph on its own? People will suddenly move out of their 5k sqft homes into 800sqft pads and ride bicycles?

My concern isn't how their government could run our healthcare, but how ours could.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mailman just came. I got a bulk mail solicitation from "National Cremation Service". Damn, that's cold blooded.
    They are offering to warm it up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The old man is just waking up in between naps to scream unintelligibly everytime someone passes him by. Reminds me of passing mentally ill hobos in the subway back when I was in NYC.
    Pretty much. An old man screaming out his window at the kids to get off his lawn is kinda what I picture mentally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean that's preferable to selling snake oil or even worse, medication that can cause more damage without solving the problem in the first place? I'll take the red tape.
    If the choices were that bifurcated sure, but they never are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweden's new cases and death rates continue their steady rise. So much for the laissez-faire approach.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Then why are the least impacted group in NYC in terms of deaths Asians? I guess all those black people must have been celebrating the Chinese New Year with them.
    You missed this part::: [[[The ones who didn't go got it from the ones who did go. On & on.]]]

You know how (they've) rammed it down our throats that the young don't die, but, transfer it to others who will.

But, let us face it, TD, they ain't cast down the Chinese for Chinese New Year. & they ain't gonna cast down the Mardi Gras'ers. Too many blacks amongst them.

But, the church goers? Oh, daddy, they're gonna go after them like the last pork chop on the plate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a number of issues. First of all, he publicized a drug whose effectiveness to treat covid is still to be determined, but it's pretty important for other patients with other illnesses. The hoarding of the drug can be directly attributed to his pimping for it, and that has caused a measurable damage.

Second, the patient shouldn't be making any such decisions on their own. This is why a medical professional looks at your chart before writing prescriptions, check for drug interactions, etc. People with macular degeneration (more common in older folks) probably want to skip this thing, especially if asymptomatic.

But you don't get that info from the snake oil salesman... you get the "well, what do you have to lose?". That's why you don't ask for medical advise from the guy at the deli in HEB. You ask your wife (in your or my case) or a doctor, or somebody with medical training.

This whole thing turned into a political boiling pot where people apparently want it to work or not work coz they want to gotcha the other side, and it's people's health we're talking about here.

Rationally speaking, every time POTUS pimps drug X or treatment Y, we should all collectively roll our eyes and move on.
    It requires a prescription. If doctors are prescribing it more because of what Trump said, they are suspect already. Patients may ask for it but that should not cause a run on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweden's new cases and death rates continue their steady rise. So much for the laissez-faire approach.
    yup called it

The Pandemic World cup leaders so far:
    Australia
    Norway (swedens neighbor)
    and a newcomer, New Zealand (they have an advantage being 2 islands and sparse population but they shut it down good, even had a hotline to rat on neighbors violating quarantine )

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ all have socialized medicine btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You missed this part::: [[[The ones who didn't go got it from the ones who did go. On & on.]]]

You know how (they've) rammed it down our throats that the young don't die, but, transfer it to others who will.

But, let us face it, TD, they ain't cast down the Chinese for Chinese New Year. & they ain't gonna cast down the Mardi Gras'ers. Too many blacks amongst them.

But, the church goers? Oh, daddy, they're gonna go after them like the last pork chop on the plate.
    Brah, they literally spent all of last week lambasting Mardi Gras'ers. You think you would've noticed considering your newfound CNN fandom. The stories must've ran during your naps, I guess.

Thread Information