My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dr DingDong

Not saying hes wrong but this doomsday bas is worse than Hater

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About every 3 years for the "ordinary cold bugs", 2 years isn't that extraordinary tbh
    so when was the last time an ordinary cold bug killed 600,000 people in 17 months in the US?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Unvaccinated Pastor Who Almost Died Of COVID Now Preaches The Importance Of Vaccines"

https://www.npr.org/2021/08/29/10316...rtance-of-vacc

And another one

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so when was the last time an ordinary cold bug killed 600,000 people in 17 months in the US?
    There was no US the last time a coronavirus did this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1918-1919

(if you call the flu 'an ordinary cold bug')

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1918-1919

I wouldn't call influenza an ordinary cold bug. It's a killer year after year after year....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1918-1919

yeah, i was kinda wondering what he meant by "ordinary" too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't call influenza an ordinary cold bug. It's a killer year after year after year....
    yeah, i was kinda wondering what he meant by "ordinary" too.
    I think it's kinda early to tell what this one is going to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was no US the last time a coronavirus did this
    uh, huh. but "ordinary" coronaviruses don't "ordinarily" do this to us, right? they "ordinarily" give us colds, right?.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nobody doubted the french were gonna surrender easily. Not a good example

Also Europe is projecting to be a dumpster fire soon. What might help them is that they didnt use the pfizer but astrazeneca.

The 2 countries that used the Pfizer are USA and Israel and they are burning
    Stupidity at its best.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And meanwhile Trump killed 400k and Biden killed 250k (so far)

Life goes on
    the antivax are responsible. Trump is one of them, Biden is not.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the antivax are responsible. Trump is one of them, Biden is not.
    & the Nazi's!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

4th booster on the way

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can still get Covid if you're vaccinated, it just won't affect you but you can pass it on to the anti-vaxxers

CQFD

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think Trump needed 8 million more votes to win?
    When the popular vote is that skewed, that’s a wipeout Nathan.
    You lost big, including the EC. Say Nathan, why do we even keep popular vote #s ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can still get Covid if you're vaccinated, it just won't affect you but you can pass it on to the anti-vaxxers

CQFD
    Israel with filled hospitals and surging deaths say hi.

Most hospitalized are vaxed s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is very preliminary and...

Who is a stupid enough to try and get Covid naturally when the SYMPTOMS are far worse than when vaccinated?
    And when hospitals are maxed out?

Why are you such a fckn idiot? And how do you find these gems on Twitter to show what a ish information you are?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who is a stupid enough to try and get Covid naturally when the SYMPTOMS are far worse than when vaccinated?

Why are you such a fckn idiot? And how do you find these gems on Twitter to show what a ish information you are?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dont b stupid Nancyboy

Looks like best strategy for healthy is one vax and then eventually get natutally infected to get longer lasting natural immunity booster.

You cannot hide from the virus. No matter how much bull you spew.

And young and healthy might not even need a vax tbqh. Should be personal choice.

All vaccine is is another good weapon vs this virus. Thats it and thats all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont b stupid Nancyboy

Looks like best strategy for healthy is one vax and then eventually get natutally infected to get longer lasting natural immunity booster.

You cannot hide from the virus. No matter how much bull you spew.

And young and healthy might not even need a vax tbqh. Should be personal choice.

All vaccine is is another good weapon vs this virus. Thats it and thats all
    So you are suggesting after getting vaccinated get infected... ?
    Yeah, well Ill wait. I live in Texas.
    Plenty of people have all ready "hidden" dumb fck because they dont even know they got it.
    You test yourself everyday? Very Mild symptoms and you go rushing in when it could be an allergy. Some people get symptoms and they dont even know it as they mistake it for something else. Plenty of people have most likely been vaxxed and had it, many more than we have numbers for. That is the whole purpose of a vaccination to such an infectious virus. You still should not TRY to get it.

So you are a complete idiot if you go looking for a big dose all at once by not masking in places that are possible ripe with virus. All airports, all transportation to and from airports, and of course on a plane will most likely be with me for the rest of my life. Primarily because I have not had even a minor head cold for as long as I can remember. Just by being careful and masking I have avoided those two day not up to par a work days. I stay productive.

Conclusion: People think a vaccination is going to prevent them from getting a number of diseases without taking into account THE SHAPE THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS IN. People are completely missing this. And your article, per usual, is disingenuous. A bang on the vaccine that has worked better than we could have ever hoped. What "WE" should have hoped, is that people would get vaccinated, we whiffed on that part. You led that charge and still do. Get vaccinated with any of the big four basically. We have incomplete numbers on delta, but the vaccines have done a great job at keeping people from getting sick and out of hospitals as they were supposed to do. One more tiny step is to not throw yourself into situations with a bunch of antivaxxers breathing all over you. This is the vast majority of the vaxxed bad cases; Older people with poor immune response, unmasked, going into places with infected people just off loading what is most likely huge amounts of virus into the air.

And you call me Nancy when you ran from the needle like a housewife told you autism awaits you. Nancy listened to Nancy.
    Last edited by pgardn; 08-31-2021 at 09:38 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel with filled hospitals and surging deaths say hi.

Most hospitalized are vaxed s
    And hater backtracks on this...

vaxx s...

Hater Fkn vacillates more than derp's special little machine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rapid tests are cheap and scalable

Seems a good idea in principle to detect as many asymptomatic cases as possible, but also for specific purposes like making schools, hospitals and nursing homes safer. robust contact tracing would also help to identify asymptomatic people and reduce spread.

(I read passing somewhere that LA County schools are testing school employees and students weekly and as needed. The rate of COVID infection in schools there is much less than say, GA or MS.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you are suggesting after getting vaccinated get infected... ?
    Yeah, well Ill wait. I live in Texas.
    Plenty of people have all ready "hidden" dumb fck because they dont even know they got it.
    You test yourself everyday? Very Mild symptoms and you go rushing in when it could be an allergy. Some people get symptoms and they dont even know it as they mistake it for something else. Plenty of people have most likely been vaxxed and had it, many more than we have numbers for. That is the whole purpose of a vaccination to such an infectious virus. You still should not TRY to get it.

So you are a complete idiot if you go looking for a big dose all at once by not masking in places that are possible ripe with virus. All airports, all transportation to and from airports, and of course on a plane will most likely be with me for the rest of my life. Primarily because I have not had even a minor head cold for as long as I can remember. Just by being careful and masking I have avoided those two day not up to par a work days. I stay productive.

Conclusion: People think a vaccination is going to prevent them from getting a number of diseases without taking into account THE SHAPE THEIR IMMUNE SYSTEM IS IN. People are completely missing this. And your article, per usual, is disingenuous. A bang on the vaccine that has worked better than we could have ever hoped. What "WE" should have hoped, is that people would get vaccinated, we whiffed on that part. You led that charge and still do. Get vaccinated with any of the big four basically. We have incomplete numbers on delta, but the vaccines have done a great job at keeping people from getting sick and out of hospitals as they were supposed to do. One more tiny step is to not throw yourself into situations with a bunch of antivaxxers breathing all over you. This is the vast majority of the vaxxed bad cases; Older people with poor immune response, unmasked, going into places with infected people just off loading what is most likely huge amounts of virus into the air.

And you call me Nancy when you ran from the needle like a housewife told you autism awaits you. Nancy listened to Nancy.
    Dont b stupid

EVERYONE WILL GET INFECTED. VAXED OR NOT.

You cannot hide from the virus no matter how many booster shots you take up the ass.

Thread Information