My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    * correction everyone should have a choice. But old and sick should really be encouranged. And if they still wanna suicide by Virus. Ce.la vi

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why would a vaccinated individual fear the virus? Vaccines prevent serious illnes no?

Follow the science and dont be scared.
    The science says that while the risk is much lower, vaccinated old and sick people can still get serious COVID cases if exposed.

You yourself have said the same thing during your own tweet-sprees where you dunk on the vaccine by posting examples of breakthrough cases as evidence that the vaccine is ineffective.

Follow the science and your own arguments and don't be stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The science says that while the risk is much lower, vaccinated old and sick people can still get serious COVID cases if exposed.

You yourself have said the same thing during your own tweet-sprees where you dunk on the vaccine by posting examples of breakthrough cases as evidence that the vaccine is ineffective.

Correct.

We also know vaccinated still transmit the virus and are contagious. So people will die regardless.

Follow the science

Cheers

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Correct.

We also know vaccinated still transmit the virus and are contagious. So people will die regardless.

Follow the science

Cheers
    They are 63% less likely to do so.

Science: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....14.21264959v1

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Correct.

Follow the science

Cheers
    This is redundant.

Follow the sentence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're such a sad little man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not peer reviewed and lots of holes. Considered 1 dose ppl ar unvaxed when 1 dose ppl are more vulnerable to infection the first couple of weeks.

Its a good start but far from calling it "the. Science"

Cheers

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm barking up the correct tree. The vaxxed old and sick still face unnecessary risk if the rest of the population isn't vaxxed.

Your POV leads to more people dying. But there's still time to change your mind and be on the right side of history.
    You're not following the science

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not peer reviewed and lots of holes. Considered 1 dose ppl ar unvaxed when 1 dose ppl are more vulnerable to infection the first couple of weeks.

Its a good start but far from calling it "the. Science"

Cheers
    The 63% number is based on fully vaccinated, not one dose.

Read the science.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You're not following the science
    Follow the leader ^

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ST's vaxxed antivaxxers are still melting down because they vaccines they took and are against are working.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got the shot as soon as I could and got my parents to get the shot. So i believe in the shot and believe people should get it well for me anyone over 30 or anyone who has medical problems. But I would not demand people to get the shot as I went through that in the military as we all Were Told To Take Anthrax Shot Or Get Dishonorable Discharge. I can honestly tell you that a lot of guys in my unit are now dealing with weird diseases even before Covid and have been going to the VA which off courses says nothing wrong - just as they said nothing wrong with Agent Orange for so many years...

We are not going to Vaccine are way out of this will be dealing this for a long time just like the Flu every year different variants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is redundant.

Follow the sentence.

He needs to review his English as a Second Language courses!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got the shot as soon as I could and got my parents to get the shot. So i believe in the shot and believe people should get it well for me anyone over 30 or anyone who has medical problems. But I would not demand people to get the shot as I went through that in the military as we all Were Told To Take Anthrax Shot Or Get Dishonorable Discharge. I can honestly tell you that a lot of guys in my unit are now dealing with weird diseases even before Covid and have been going to the VA which off courses says nothing wrong - just as they said nothing wrong with Agent Orange for so many years...

We are not going to Vaccine are way out of this will be dealing this for a long time just like the Flu every year different variants.
    Oh look another "this is just the flu" post. What is this, 2020?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Agreed and been calling this since pretty much the getgo

Freedom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh look another "this is just the flu" post. What is this, 2020?
    November 2021, Nancy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 63% number is based on fully vaccinated, not one dose.

Read the science.
    Unfortunately, the vaccine’s beneficial effect on Delta transmission waned to almost negligible levels over time. In people infected 2 weeks after receiving the vaccine developed by the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca, both in the UK, the chance that an unvaccinated close contact would test positive was 57%, but 3 months later, that chance rose to 67%. The latter figure is on par with the likelihood that an unvaccinated person will spread the virus.

A reduction was also observed in people vaccinated with the jab made by US company Pfizer and German firm BioNTech. The risk of spreading the Delta infection soon after vaccination with that jab was 42%, but increased to 58% with time.

Delta vaults ahead

“There’s a step-change with Alpha versus Delta, but then there’s also a change over time,” says co-author David Eyre, an epidemiologist at the University of Oxford, UK. The results “possibly explain why we’ve seen so much onward transmission of Delta despite widespread vaccination”.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02689-y

FOLLOW DA SCIENCE. ma homie

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    November 2021, Nancy
    Thanks Karen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does the total have to do with the percentage?

35% of a billion or 10 is still 35%
    That they're not a whole lot of people, which is exactly the point I was making.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That they're not a whole lot of people, which is exactly the point I was making.
    Poor hater not following the math nor has he a clue as to what means, as much as he uses it.

Hate to see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Protection from disease?

What a concept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you dont use percentages, Nancy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Protection from disease?

What a concept.
    Unfortunately, the vaccine’s beneficial effect on Delta transmission waned to almost negligible levels over time. In people infected 2 weeks after receiving the vaccine developed by the University of Oxford and AstraZeneca, both in the UK, the chance that an unvaccinated close contact would test positive was 57%, but 3 months later, that chance rose to 67%. The latter figure is on par with the likelihood that an unvaccinated person will spread the virus.

A reduction was also observed in people vaccinated with the jab made by US company Pfizer and German firm BioNTech. The risk of spreading the Delta infection soon after vaccination with that jab was 42%, but increased to 58% with time.

Delta vaults ahead

“There’s a step-change with Alpha versus Delta, but then there’s also a change over time,” says co-author David Eyre, an epidemiologist at the University of Oxford, UK. The results “possibly explain why we’ve seen so much onward transmission of Delta despite widespread vaccination”.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02689-y

FOLLOW DA SCIENCE. ma homie

Cheers
    Follow da science

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Follow da science
    Lol you think you are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count