Page 316 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 2162663063123133143153163173183193203263664168161316 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,900 of 40782
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ^^imagine being so re ed that you think posting that somehow validates your got idol's trash handling of the pandemic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    human trials take 12 months minimum

china is probably 2 months into their vaccine

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ^^imagine being so re ed that you think posting that somehow validates your got idol's trash handling of the pandemic
    ^^imagine being so re ed that you think that was posted to somehow validate Trump’s handling of the pandemic

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    human trials take 12 months minimum

china is probably 2 months into their vaccine
    I'm aware. It's still worthwhile to post it.

China is waiting for someone else so they can bootleg it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A lot of them pushed that agenda.
    Nathan traveling hand in hand with the strawmen all throughout this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adam Klasfeld of Courthouse News did a thread on My Pillow, whose CEO recently spoke at a WH COVID-19 presser.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...and here comes the DISTRACTION!!!

to distract from trumps corona up!

cartel war?

GMAFB

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seen a lot of little kids out bike riding with their parents in the last couple of weeks. Traffic isn't this light on Christmas Day in ATX.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adam Klasfeld of Courthouse News did a thread on My Pillow, whose CEO recently spoke at a WH COVID-19 presser.

Grifters gettting sued on a yearly basis...shocking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

January 29 2020
    https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject...g-t-1841341883

January 31 2020
    https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject...-co-1841395411

January 31 2020
    The Trump administration on Friday dramatically escalated its response to the fast-spreading coronavirus epidemic by announcing quarantines and major travel restrictions that officials said were meant to limit contagion.

The measures, which could affect thousands of people around the world, represented a marked expansion of the federal government’s response after initially downplaying potential risks.

The White House declared a “public health emergency” and — beginning on Sunday at 5 p.m. — will bar non-U.S. citizens who recently visited China from entering the United States, subject to a few exemptions. Shortly after the White House announced the new restrictions and said there were six confirmed U.S. cases, a seventh case was confirmed in Santa Clara County, Calif.

Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar also said the Trump administration would quarantine any Americans who had visited China’s Hubei province, where the disease originated, within the past 14 days. The government will also require screening and self-quarantines for all other Americans who recently visited any other parts of China. Officials said the self-quarantine rules would require individuals to stay in their homes for a certain length of time, monitor themselves for certain symptoms such as coughing, and check their temperatures and report them to local health officials.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-po...e-coronavirus/
    Trump's quotes mapped onto a coronavirus graph shows president 'downplaying the threat'
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9415576.html

herp dee durp.

Lying TSA, lying lies about how seriously the womble took this and definitely didn't bungle the response.

"But, but Vice presdient tapioca mcghostie is on it, derp dee derp lookit this press releece"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seen a lot of little kids out bike riding with their parents in the last couple of weeks. Traffic isn't this light on Christmas Day in ATX.
    I saw quite a few people out today....wearing masks. Young and old.

I felt like the one doing the wrong thing as I did not have a mask. At least they're half right. If you're going to be out at least wear a mask.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I felt like the one doing the wrong thing as I did not have a mask. At least they're half right. If you're going to be out at least wear a mask.
    Had to wear one when I saw my pop after his open heart surgery last year. I had a bad cold.

I hated it. I'm about to hate it all over again.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ^^imagine being so re ed that you think that was posted to somehow validate Trump’s handling of the pandemic
    How do you think Trump handled it?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Trump's quotes mapped onto a coronavirus graph shows president 'downplaying the threat'
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9415576.html

herp dee durp.

Lying TSA, lying lies about how seriously the womble took this and definitely didn't bungle the response.

"But, but Vice presdient tapioca mcghostie is on it, derp dee derp lookit this press releece"
    goalpostmove.gif

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Skip to 8:10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Aren't you in NY? I thought everyone was wearing masks there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump said using a scarf is better than using a mask

stupid

my friend told me that

I told him if u listed to Trump you gonna go stupider

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    worldometer showing 26,000 new cases and 1000+ deaths today in the US...

half the deaths are from NY, but only about a quarter of the new cases. NJ/Michigan/CA/Florida aren't showing large death totals yet, but like we've seen, those figures have tended to lag the cases, which doesnt paint a pretty picture

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren't you in NY? I thought everyone was wearing masks there.
    Not everyone, obviously.

Dont even know where they got them. I'd wear one if I knew where to get them. I hate having to go out and exposing myself.

Knowing that I have a greater than 50% of getting this every time I have to go out to buy food or whatever gives me anxiety.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    video le about unity

you then refer us to a part of the video where jesse watters slurping trump and bashing pelosi, cuomo, de blasio

ffs, darrin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not everyone, obviously.

Dont even know where they got them. I'd wear one if I knew where to get them. I hate having to go out and exposing myself.

Knowing that I have a greater than 50% of getting this every time I have to go out to buy food or whatever gives me anxiety.

You can get the cheap ones at a pharmacy. Probably a precious commodity there, tho.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    video le about unity

you then refer us to a part of the video where jesse watters slurping trump and bashing pelosi, cuomo, de blasio

ffs, darrin
    This is why I take Darrin's concern for people when he says stay safe or whatever as an off hand comment he doesn't really mean. Earlier he posted a tweet or a video about democrats about how they were downplaying the virus or whatever.

Imagine playing politics at this stage in the game. smh

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jesus ty ing Christ, Gov. DeSantis needs to grow a spine and show some leadership to save lives.

Florida has thousands of vacant hotel rooms. Get those people off the ship and put them in quarantine.

Wait a sec....from the article itself

"The cruise ships, run by Carnival Corp.'s Holland America Line, left Buenos Aires on March 8 for a two-week cruise through South America. The journey had been scheduled to end in Chile on March 21 before the ship was shut out by the country."

So this should really be Chile's responsibility to let them in, would it not? You missed the part where they're bouncing around from port to port because everyone else has denied them. I'm actually with the governor on this one. Why does he have to be the one to take them in and risk his community? Would you feel the same if you were a Ft Lauderdale resident?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    video le about unity

ffs, darrin

I thought it was a good summary of how much our general knowledge of this thing has evolved over the past few months.

I was downplaying this just over three weeks ago. I was totally wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why I take Darrin's concern for people when he says stay safe or whatever as an off hand comment he doesn't really mean. Earlier he posted a tweet or a video about democrats about how they were downplaying the virus or whatever.

Imagine playing politics at this stage in the game. smh

I was lashing out at RG, tbh. Pretty lame -- I know.

Thread Information