Page 403 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 3033533933994004014024034044054064074134535039031403 ... LastLast
Results 10,051 to 10,075 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been giving $100 a day to diff families in need at my church this week. God blessed me to be in a position to give so I try to do so when I can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been giving $100 a day to diff families in need at my church this week. God blessed me to be in a position to give so I try to do so when I can.
    Keep safe man. Thank for helping

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID made me realize this place still existed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep safe man. Thank for helping

Yessir just trying to do my part! Take care of yourself brother.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably not fully recovered
    Probably false negatives like the article says. Says 20-30% tests are false results. I hope ours are better than that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they do lately. lead 5G, co leaders in AI, Huawei was about to take over the world thats why US tried to bury it

I e had a Huawei phone and it was pretty sweet. I broke the screen thats why I reused my iphone

also been to hong kong. they are advanced as their internet speeds at the hotel were and they have train systems that make US train systems look like ancient toy models

Sure US is best innovator and we need to keep it that way but the days when china was only making cheap knockoffs is long gone
    They didn't innovate any of these technologies. They basically wait till the West and other Asian countries create a new technology or achieve some breakthrough, and then follow along. And yes, most their products are still complete garbage from a build quality/reliability standpoint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^an example. This is what Chinese companies do, per par.

https://www.ibtimes.com/huawei-unvei...-clone-2955626

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    props nig

Im too busy taking care of employees and fam to help d needy.

wish I could volunteer as a delivery driver or old ppl helper. but oh well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^an example. This is what Chinese companies do, per par.

https://www.ibtimes.com/huawei-unvei...-clone-2955626
    Gotta give them props for being the best copypcats. They used to be ver innovative but since they're behind it makes sense to copy and copy.

China probably ends up making the coronavirus vaccine. They got millions of innocent muslim ughiyers to test on without any consequences and repercussions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn't innovate any of these technologies. They basically wait till the West and other Asian countries create a new technology or achieve some breakthrough, and then follow along. And yes, most their products are still complete garbage from a build quality/reliability standpoint.
    disagree about their products being complete garbage. yes that was d case up until 10 years ago

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    props nig

Im too busy taking care of employees and fam to help d needy.

wish I could volunteer as a delivery driver or old ppl helper. but oh well
    Scrah, your real estate paid off?

How you handling all these non payment?

Keep safe man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    possible catastrophic news:

if this is true no amount of quarantining will help us. at the same time we would never be able to live normal lives again

Until we get vaccines

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    COVID made me realize this place still existed.
    Scrub!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, they are ed, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's up homie?!?!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scrah, your real estate paid off?

How you handling all these non payment?

Keep safe man.
    paid off? wtf nah

Im paying tjo thankfully fully employed so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    paid off? wtf nah

Im paying tjo thankfully fully employed so far
    Scrah I thought that putin money would give you millions in cold hard cash...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

we cannot complain tbqh

but only 2 million?

that doesnt make sense

how d were we gonna lose a 1/4 million here in the richest country?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scrah I thought that putin money would give you millions in cold hard cash...

I spend like a mofo nig

what do u think paid for my bunker?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exposing Covid-19 trutherism:

Seen this take from some here -

Claim: Anyone who dies is counted as a coronavirus death!

Truthers repeat that “dying with coronavirus is different from dying of coronavirus,” imagining that scores of unrelated cancer and automotive deaths are being chalked up to COVID-19 if they test positive for the disease.

Conspiracy theorists ignore this and construct a narrative based on alternative facts. Trump superfan Bill Mitc , for example, insinuated that New York City uses overgenerous criteria for counting COVID-19 deaths, supposedly employing the same misguided method as Italy. To back this up, truthers often quote an Italian doctor, Walter Ricciardi:

The way in which we code deaths in our country is very generous in the sense that all the people who die in hospitals with the coronavirus are deemed to be dying of the coronavirus. On re-evaluation by the National Ins ute of Health, only 12 per cent of death certificates have shown a direct causality from coronavirus, while 88 per cent of patients who have died have at least one pre-morbidity …

But Dr. Ricciardi was not saying that COVID-19 didn’t kill patients with comorbidities. The report itself, which studied a subset of just 355 victims, refers to evaluated “patients who died as a result of COVID-2019 infection.” And for good reason: the most common comorbidity, hypertension (76 percent), is not an acutely fatal condition. Over 100 million Americans have hypertension, and most of them live for decades. And the 88 percent figure Ricciardi mentioned isn’t accurate either. A more comprehensive study of 1591 Italian victims found that only 68 percent of the victims had comorbidities, including 65 percent of the victims under 50 years old.
    https://arcdigital.media/debunking-c...m-c290fc660a12

The bold is a point missed by morons like Bill Mitc . Covid-19 exacerbates common co-morbidities like hypertension, COPD, etc that are livable for the most part into an acutely lethal situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if this has been posted or not, but its about temps and how much COVID spreads.

https://www.nap.edu/read/25771/chapter/1#7

TLDR, it has a small effect but its not going to stop the spread without social distancing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Yeah. Looks like this isn't a seasonal thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It requires a prescription. If doctors are prescribing it more because of what Trump said, they are suspect already. Patients may ask for it but that should not cause a run on it.
    The problem is that the hoarding and difficulty of obtaining that drug is real and directly attributable to him, just have a cursory look at the timeline and even when studies on that drug became available.

And I don't even think he did that with the notion or understanding that he would cause such a problem, but that's the difference of being a crisis communicator vs an entertainer.

I do take more issue to the fact he continued to double down on it afterwards, even after his own medical experts directly contradicted him, and the shortages were known. That's flat out stupid and enters the dangerous territory, for what? his ego and pettiness?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the models, it looks like June 1st is probably a 'safe' spot for landing and reopening in full, with precautions like masks, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the models, it looks like June 1st is probably a 'safe' spot for landing and reopening in full, with precautions like masks, etc.
    I hope we can actually buy them in that time. We're sewing some but gonna be hard for everyone to do that.

Thread Information