Page 25 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935751255251025 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Trump administration barred a top US disease expert from speaking freely to the public after he warned the coronavirus might be impossible to contain.

https://www.businessinsider.com/coro...cussion-2020-2

How in the world can anyone support this buffoon?

"An NIAID spokesperson told Business Insider the claim in the Times report is "not true."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's so great about him. DarrinS?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Russia was not a hoax. Russia interfered in our elections. So you don’t believe this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia was not a hoax. Russia interfered in our elections. So you don’t believe this?
    Collusion was a hoax

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    l posted on this

He puts this guy in the worst situations
    Trump would not want a new vp now would he?
    Trash now knows he can murder a Repug Senator and

still get all Repug Senators minus one to vote for him.

So Trash knows replacing NoWhere Man Pence wouldn't cost him the evangelical hate vote that Pence was supposed to provide. 42% would remain religiously addicted to Trash's hate and inhumanity.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's so great about him. DarrinS?
    His 401k says Trump is great....oh wait...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHO raises coronavirus threat assessment, now says virus poses a ‘very high’ risk at a global level
    PUBLISHED FRI, FEB 28 202010:28 AM ESTUPDATED MOMENTS AGO
    Berkeley Lovelace Jr.
    @BERKELEYJR
    William Feuer
    @WILLFOIA
    GP: Coronavirus Italy tourists 200228
    Tourists wearing a protective respiratory mask tour outside the Colosseo monument (Colisee, Coliseum) in downtown Rome on February 28, 2020 amid fear of Covid-19 epidemic.
    Andreas Solaro | CFP | Getty Images
    World Health Organization officials said Friday they are increasing the risk assessment of the coronavirus, which has spread to at least 49 countries in a matter of weeks, to “very high” across the world.

“We have now increased our assessment of the risk of spread and the risk of impact of COVID-19 to very high at global level,” Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general of WHO, said during a press briefing at the agency’s headquarters in Geneva.

Outside of China, there are 4,351 cases across 48 countries, including 67 deaths as of Friday morning Tedros said. He said health officials are seeing “linked epidemics of COVID-19 in several countries, but most cases can still be traced to known contacts or clusters of cases.”

“We do not see evidence as yet that the virus is spreading freely in communities,” he added.

Denmark, Estonia, Lithuania, Netherlands and Nigeria all reported their first cases on Thursday, Tedros said. All these cases have links to Italy, he added.

Tedros reiterated that the virus could turn into a pandemic. He urged against fear and panic, adding, “our greatest enemy right now is not the virus itself. It’s fear, rumors and stigma.”

Wonder if WHO got Trump and Pence’s permission to release this statement?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collusion was a hoax
    I think so too, but it does not change the fact Russia interfered mostly for Trump and that Mueller found this out and punished appropriate people for lying about it and for participating in it

and that was Mueller’s job.

Trump did a great job with his paranoia to help people believe in collusion

then he made the call which was utterly and completely wrong, but turned political

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Key Missteps at the CDC Have Set Back Its Ability to Detect the Potential Spread of Coronavirus

The CDC designed a flawed test for COVID-19, then took weeks to figure out a fix so state and local labs could use it. New York still doesn’t trust the test’s accuracy.

the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention lost valuable weeks that could have been used to track its possible spread in the United States because it insisted upon devising its own test.

The federal agency shunned the World Health Organization test guidelines used by other countries and set out to create a more complicated test of its own that could identify a range of similar viruses.

But when it was sent to labs across the country in the first week of February, it didn’t work as expected.

The CDC test correctly identified COVID-19, the disease caused by the virus.

But in all but a handful of state labs,

it falsely flagged the presence of the other viruses in harmless samples.

the CDC and the Food and Drug Administration only allowed those state labs to use the test —

a decision with potentially significant consequences.

The lack of a reliable test prevented local officials from taking a crucial first step in coping with a possible outbreak —

“surveillance testing”

of hundreds of people in possible hotspots.

Epidemiologists in other countries have used this sort of testing

to track the spread of the disease before large numbers of people turn up at hospitals.

https://www.propublica.org/article/c...investigations

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    C.D.C. DIRECTOR SAYS CORONAVIRUS EFFORT COULD BE HELPED BY QUARANTINING PENCE

WASHINGTON —The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said on Friday that

significant progress in battling the coronavirus could be achieved by quarantining Mike Pence.

Speaking to lawmakers on Capitol Hill, the C.D.C. director said that,

given Pence’s record as a science denier who mishandled an aids outbreak while he was the governor of Indiana,

an immediate quarantine of the Vice-President was “an essential first step.”

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/cdc-director-says-coronavirus-effort-could-be-helped-by-quarantining-pence

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nothing in that tweet suggests Brian Stelter is praying for catastrophe.

But speaking of pandemics, good to know your TDS has gotten so bad that you're now posting James Woods commentary. .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like the Pope got the bug.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collusion was a hoax
    When you campaign manager is slipping internal polling data to an intelligence operative in the middle of that intelligence agency's disinformation effort... that is collusion. Want to try claiming the earth isn't getting warmer for an encore? or have you given up on that conspiracy theory too, Cosmored?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WHO raises coronavirus threat assessment, now says virus poses a ‘very high’ risk at a global level
    PUBLISHED FRI, FEB 28 202010:28 AM ESTUPDATED MOMENTS AGO
    Berkeley Lovelace Jr.
    @BERKELEYJR
    William Feuer
    @WILLFOIA
    GP: Coronavirus Italy tourists 200228
    Tourists wearing a protective respiratory mask tour outside the Colosseo monument (Colisee, Coliseum) in downtown Rome on February 28, 2020 amid fear of Covid-19 epidemic.
    Andreas Solaro | CFP | Getty Images
    World Health Organization officials said Friday they are increasing the risk assessment of the coronavirus, which has spread to at least 49 countries in a matter of weeks, to “very high” across the world.

“We have now increased our assessment of the risk of spread and the risk of impact of COVID-19 to very high at global level,” Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director-general of WHO, said during a press briefing at the agency’s headquarters in Geneva.

Outside of China, there are 4,351 cases across 48 countries, including 67 deaths as of Friday morning Tedros said. He said health officials are seeing “linked epidemics of COVID-19 in several countries, but most cases can still be traced to known contacts or clusters of cases.”

“We do not see evidence as yet that the virus is spreading freely in communities,” he added.

Denmark, Estonia, Lithuania, Netherlands and Nigeria all reported their first cases on Thursday, Tedros said. All these cases have links to Italy, he added.

Tedros reiterated that the virus could turn into a pandemic. He urged against fear and panic, adding, “our greatest enemy right now is not the virus itself. It’s fear, rumors and stigma.”

Wonder if WHO got Trump and Pence’s permission to release this statement?
    WATCH As Mike Pence Shows Why He's A Terrible Choice For Coronavirus Czar
    More than a few noticed Pence wiping his nose with his hand before shaking hands with others at the press conference.

https://crooksandliars.com/2020/02/w...y-hes-terrible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t worry. Trumps’ wall will keep the virus out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collusion was a hoax
    there was never a formal allegation of collusion by law enforcement. they investigated it and no charges were pressed (some charges were pressed because people were lying to investigators, but none for actual collusion/conspiracy, as you know)

they have since investigated the investigation and found that the investigation was properly opened with sufficient evidence. they did, however, find some significant wrongdoing during the investigation process (fisa warrants, etc), but could not link any of that to a political bias or the FBI being "out to get trump"

every time there is an investigation that doesnt lead to charges, do you call those hoaxes too? was the hillary email thing a hoax because they investigated and didnt press charges?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wait until it gets to the US in a big way, and it will.

People living paycheck to paycheck, with no paid days off, go to work even when they are sick, infecting others.

People with no access to healthcare or health insurance beyond the ER, will make that problem worse.

Find a magic free market solution for that. Your god will not help you now, and the problem is built into the abominable system we have built, and you think is so great we shouldn't change it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's lackeys in the Senate keep blocking any election security efforts despite known efforts to interfere with our elections in Trump's favor, but at least he's not directly colluding lol russiagaters anyway here's a james woods tweet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there was never a formal allegation of collusion by law enforcement. they investigated it and no charges were pressed (some charges were pressed because people were lying to investigators, but none for actual collusion/conspiracy, as you know)

they have since investigated the investigation and found that the investigation was properly opened with sufficient evidence. they did, however, find some significant wrongdoing during the investigation process (fisa warrants, etc), but could not link any of that to a political bias or the FBI being "out to get trump"

every time there is an investigation that doesnt lead to charges, do you call those hoaxes too? was the hillary email thing a hoax because they investigated and didnt press charges?
    Well, remember Mueller wasn't looking for "collusion", he was looking for criminal conspiracy as defined in the law. "Collusion" such as providing foreign intelligence agents data that helps their attacks on our system, isn't technically illegal.

My go-arounds with TSA got real interesting when he agreed to the regular definition of collusion, which includes "legal, but secret meetings", which is what Manafort's contacts with Kilimniks were. He deflected hard after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    most prepared country in the world

botched the first step which is to get a test kit ready

what a hole country

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, remember Mueller wasn't looking for "collusion", he was looking for criminal conspiracy as defined in the law. "Collusion" such as providing foreign intelligence agents data that helps their attacks on our system, isn't technically illegal.

My go-arounds with TSA got real interesting when he agreed to the regular definition of collusion, which includes "legal, but secret meetings", which is what Manafort's contacts with Kilimniks were. He deflected hard after that.
    collusion was the colloquial term. the rosenstein memo naming mueller special counsel said he was looking for links and/or coordination between the russian government and individuals associated with the trump campaign. actual criminal charges would have been "conspiracy to.."

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    When you campaign manager is slipping internal polling data to an intelligence operative in the middle of that intelligence agency's disinformation effort... that is collusion. Want to try claiming the earth isn't getting warmer for an encore? or have you given up on that conspiracy theory too, Cosmored?
    The Office did not identify evidence of a connection between Manafort's sharing polling data and Russia's interference in the election ... [and] the investigation did not establish that Manafort otherwise coordinated with the Russian government on its election-interference efforts. The investigation did not identify evidence that any U.S. persons conspired or coordinated with the [Russian disinformation campaign].
    When are you going to give up the Trump/Russia collusion conspiracy theory, djohn?

Thread Information